Spankin' new~

Essense Rare

Hello, all. Absolute beginner here, hoping to learn more about the fascinating field of magical and alluring potions to wear and share. I will probably be posting a lot of questions, especially about everyone's experiences wearing the perfumes. This will help me make informed purchases.

I've always been very interested in said subject, and as of late have become quite intrigued. I have just gotten my sample of Sorceress and will test it out tonight.....~

Hi SpiraleyeS! :thbf54f4bf:

Welcome to the forum! You'll soon be an addict just like the rest of us I'm sure :666:

Fire away with your Q`s...we have forum section everything...magical advice, LP perfume, phero's...and loads more :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

:smilies-23596:

WELCOME Spiraleyes...nice name there,

so happy to have you join the forum...there's lots to learn, lots to experience and lots to love...you have found what most of us refer to as a second home.... If you email me your address I would love to bless you with a "happy package" If you are okay with that. Let me know lady!

My email is my username at yahoo.com

welcome lady! and get ready for one hell of a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djac

Thanks for all the welcomes. It's good to know I'll feel at home here. I'm glad there is a forum, so people can share their experiences and thoughts on the perfumes. I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting reading here.

Wellllll...Welcome!! And your welcome for the welcomes! Haha! Spiraleyes...I like your name too. Sometimes I feel like I have a pair myself.

I'm Lori- or Cheeseburger79(long story), or cheezy, call me whatever your lil heart desires.

Congrats on joining the most informitive and FUN (not to mention incredibly funny and warm hearted) group fragrance forum on the web. I should know, I started doing research for an e-tailed reveiw site and Love Potion snatched me up and made me one of thier own.

And now I love them!!

Welcome and enjoy!! Lookin forward to chattin with ya more in the future!

Big hugs, Lori

Thanks for all the welcomes. It's good to know I'll feel at home here. I'm glad there is a forum, so people can share their experiences and thoughts on the perfumes. I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting reading here.

WELCOME! Just be aware that the forum can be as addictive as the perfumes themselves!

Welcome SpiraleyesS!!!

Hi, I'm Jo Anna, and I'm an LP addict! :blush: And, I love it!!!

:woohoonaner2gy: