Ann's Brown Sugared Black Amber

The rick black amber comes out on the top with a syrupy brown sugar base. The amber is almost spicy. It is thick and has a luscious bite. It is a black silky sheer scarf that encircles your naked body on a hot summer night.

WOW. As an amber lover, I may have to get me some of this.....

I got myself a bottle of this hoping it would be similar to Mara's Rocket Fuel. At first when wet it was quite similar, but on dry-down it changes on me and becomes more Indian spice and almost all the goey brown sugar goes...It actually reminds me a lot of Soul Food in the way the amber is quite dark and the Indian Spices is a bit like the parchment on me....

Not sure about this one...might be a trading post one...

I wouldn't think so just because there's no vanilla or patchouli, which are two very important elements in LP Black.

Crafted of Black Amber from India - (not foody!) - plus brown sugar (yes, foody!) It's dark and mean and loud and wild!

Not like Rocket Fuel.

Not like LP Black.

If it is anything like LP BLACK I might get me a bottle as well.. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

J5382001, wanna split a bottle ? lmk, off to work right now.

J5382001, wanna split a bottle ? lmk, off to work right now.

Hey Liz!!

Wouldn't mind splitting a bottle of LP BLACK but are u referring to Brown Sugared Black Amber? Never tried this one yet...so...kinda unsure about it...

LMK, Thanks Liz

Judy

Hey Liz!!

Wouldn't mind splitting a bottle of LP BLACK but are u referring to Brown Sugared Black Amber? Never tried this one yet...so...kinda unsure about it...

LMK, Thanks Liz

Judy

aww.... sorry J5382001, yes, I did mean the Brn sug/Blk amber scent, I have 3 btls of LP Black, it's my all time fav.

liz, I might be persuaded to split a bottle with ya! :)

Pretty, Pretty, PLEEEEEEEEZE !! {{{{{{ sending subliminal message }}}}}} Coffeemama....split a btl with lizzzzzzzzzzz 04.gif

Edited by liz

O.K.! :)

I'm really curious about this one, it sounds sexy & exotic.

likewise !

it's probably too soon but, did you get your pkg from me yet ? sent it Monday, and paypal'd the $ for split and 2 samples, lmk.

I haven't gotten the package yet, but I did get your paypal.

I haven't had a chance to mail out your package yet :) I've had finals all week, but it will go out tomorrow, I promise!!!

no worries, good luck on your finals !

• 3 weeks later...

Mine just arrived 10 minutes ago. I was going to give it some time to rest and settle, but impatience got the better of me. This is so delicious. Amber lovers--you must get some.

I don't generally like sweet fragrances, but I've loved every LP sugared scent I've tried.

• 11 months later...
It's dark and mean and loud and wild!

He described ME here! HEHE

I finally got a couple of bottles of this in trades and OMG. My skin chemistry does gorgeous, lovely things with amber (which is why it is one of my favorite notes), and this is no exception!

I wore it layered with OCCO Black Shield, and my man went crazy......I just kept hearing...."Damn, you smell GOOD!"

ETA....and, just for the record, if anybody has any that is not getting love, let me know!

Edited by Dolly

• 4 months later...

Tonight, I am wearing this one with Brown Sugar LAM....hehe....I'm gonna get some ACTION tonight!

You are gonna cripple that man :P

Well, the pheros served me well....hehe......and, he survived the evening.....he loved the scent, too.....

Edited by Dolly

• 8 months later...

This one just gets better as it ages (just like ME)......I should see about getting it done as a new PE, but maybe have some musk added to it......

• 2 weeks later...

If you do, I'm first in line to get one! Although Mara keeps telling me OCCO/NoCo Black is really similar to this I can't help but think I missed the boat when I didn't get a bottle.

*pouty face*

• 2 years later...

And...ah ha I haz teh rebrew! :D

My pithy summation is: brown sugar incense. There's something smoky about the amber to me which I like, it definitely outlasts the brown sugar on me, but that initial stickiness is really nice.

Oooo, this was is a brown sugar syrupy, thick dripping amber awesomeness. SLATHERWORTHY - FO - SHO! Beautiful, dark and delicious...That is all. :Emoticons04235:

And...ah ha I haz teh rebrew! :D

My pithy summation is: brown sugar incense. There's something smoky about the amber to me which I like, it definitely outlasts the brown sugar on me, but that initial stickiness is really nice.

^^ Yes there is a smoke'ish scent here. Smokey, Spicy brown sugared, sticky yummy DARK amber.

I got home from vaycay and my boxes were there.

Did not know what i'd pick up first. Then I saw my Ann's Brown Sugared Black Amber, boasted with a full dose of Sexpinoage. That cat label..

I went to change and feeling like a tiny experment was due..i dabbed just twice, one wrist split and one cleave. Wow.. this should come with a warning label .... intense... that's the way I felt.. all dark goddess of lust and come take me now or else... I'll go get it myself because I DON'T WAIT! .. It inspires as much intensity in return too. it's not a wow you smell great response.. it's more an umm you smell ??? WOW. .. the rest is history. Just great.

Will be interesting to let this age up a little.

Ohh. This is boasted with Sexpinoage - should it have gone to PE in pheros? sorry Luna.

Edited by StacyK

Ann's Brown Sugared Black Amber, boasted with a full dose of Sexpinoage.

I'll go get it myself because I DON'T WAIT!

Um - 1 - GREAT IDEA! I may have to play with THAT idea...thank you!

2 - procrastination is for people still making up their minds :ange::666:

Um - 1 - GREAT IDEA! I may have to play with THAT idea...thank you!

2 - procrastination is for people still making up their minds :ange::666:

^^ Ha Ha!! With this combo the mind is made up..

Done Deal lol. :666:

I'm going to decant to a 5nl roller and see how much Sexpionage it can handle :666: I'm thinking 2 parts fragrance to 1 part Sexpionage....at least....or maybe I should go spray..this one could be worthy of BOTH!

^^I got the ABSBA with a dose of Sexpionage added. When I asked Mara about how this might change the scent.. she said she thought it would change it.. but for the better..And I Agree :purr:

Edited by StacyK

Aaaaawwwwessssooooommmmeneeeeeeesssssss.....totally doing it! You win! :D

Molls it's worth a go. But I'll say this, it's not your everyday. I really think I need to mark it's spot on the shelf with a skull & crossbones and put some police tape around it. :D lol

NO WAY! Keep it front and center as your "go to" :lol2::thumbup: