Cuddle Bunny 2009 - Aloe and Shea lotion and Shower Gel

Got both of these scented with Cuddle Bunny 2009. The Aloe and Shea lotion soaks right in and doesn't leave me feeling greasy but yet feeling moisturized. It makes a nice base for layering also if you want to either put more Cuddle Bunny on top or if you'd like to layer with something else, such as LAM. Also putting the scented lotion on will help keep your pheros up and also helps to hide something like BI without having to wait for the full dry-down.

The shower gel foams nicely, but it does say to shake well and they darn well mean it. It is a bit thinner than other shower gels so be careful pouring it out but it only takes one or two squirts on a shower pouf to make enough bubbles for a full shower. Since I also got it scented with Cuddle Bunny, I can do a three layer scent-fest.

Both of these products had a LOT of scent, more than you'd get elsewhere when you have the option of adding in a scent to an unscented product.

I'm now wondering about a LAM shower gel and lotion to layer with other things since it's very layerable and light.

I give these products :) and the Ladies a hearty :blush: .

Got both of these scented with Cuddle Bunny 2009. The Aloe and Shea lotion soaks right in and doesn't leave me feeling greasy but yet feeling moisturized. It makes a nice base for layering also if you want to either put more Cuddle Bunny on top or if you'd like to layer with something else, such as LAM. Also putting the scented lotion on will help keep your pheros up and also helps to hide something like BI without having to wait for the full dry-down.

The shower gel foams nicely, but it does say to shake well and they darn well mean it. It is a bit thinner than other shower gels so be careful pouring it out but it only takes one or two squirts on a shower pouf to make enough bubbles for a full shower. Since I also got it scented with Cuddle Bunny, I can do a three layer scent-fest.

Both of these products had a LOT of scent, more than you'd get elsewhere when you have the option of adding in a scent to an unscented product.

I'm now wondering about a LAM shower gel and lotion to layer with other things since it's very layerable and light.

I give these products :) and the Ladies a hearty :) .

So, you can get the pheros in a body lotion? Sweet!