Ail's Heart & Soul

Thanks Halo.

My comment was based on all the reading I'd done awhile back when I was looking at H&S and TH. Trying to distinguish between them ect. I certainly didn't mean to oversimplify it. it's far from simple get such specific results.

I found the main part of the discussion I was referring to on the TC thread and gave it a bump, that's all.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add that TH was one of my first phero purchases, based on the recommendations from forum members. It was spot on in helping me deal with in-laws and, more specifically, a 'bristley' MIL. Later, as I was looking to add to my phero collection, I remember specifically asking the forums if H&S and TH were very similar in design and EFX because I didn't want to double-up, so to speak, on "that kind" of phero when I was 1. still experimenting and wanted different stuff to try and 2. trying to budget my rapidly expanding LP collection. Several members commented that H&S was very different than Treasured Hearts.... convincingly enough that I went ahead and purchased H&S in my next LP order. I am far too new to speak to the pheromone design of each, but I can comment on the EFX I've had using them. This probably won't make any sense but I'll say it anyway... Treasured Hearts for me was great for "getting along" and lightheartedness among friends and family, but it kept everything at arm's length - a safe distance. It seems to have no effect on my sons, SO, Mom or closest friends. Heart & Souls however does. It's like the "circle of trust" effect (yes I am quoting the cheesy comedy "Meet the Parents") The 'relating' took a more genuine, trusting turn than with TH, but I think the effects had everything to do with the level the relationship was already at, pre-phero. For instance, I don't think wearing H&S around a group of friends suddenly sucked them in to be BFFs. For me, Treasured Hearts is the sorority phero, while Heart & Souls is reserved for my closest pals. Am I making any sense?

:Emoticons04280:

You make perfect sense. Based on the product descriptions - your personal take on the pheros is spot on.

HEART & SOUL - (for women) - Created by our Phero Guru, Ail - Here's what she says about this blend: "A blend I spent a LONG time creating, trialling and perfecting. It strives to help ladies to really connect and resonate with people - whether it be with their loved one, or just with good friends. This blend aims to allow ladies to have a really socially enjoyable time, and to connect on a VERY deep level when it IS required. Key factors: Beta-Androstenol helps to forge deep and meaningful communication, while Estratetraenol lends that 'I want-to-take-care-of-her' vibe to any males in your periphery. In short, I wanted ladies of all ages to have a wonderful time being someone it is GREAT and fabulous to know and to be around - AND to get intimate with...SHOULD the land lie that way. You know...that person we all see with that certain 'Je ne sais quoi' The person you just have GOT to get to know better...And get MUCH closer to...^_~"
* Ingredients: Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.

TREASURED HEARTS - (for women) - This blend encourages deep bonding between women - seems to work very well in soothing bristly females; makes people of both sexes feel less intimidated in the wearer's presence, and encourages a 'nesting' vibe in men - instilling a craving for permanence and commitment. Works fabulous in familial situations, we call this our "family reunion" blend.
* Ingredients: 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

Oh - by the way, let me know when you've mastered this. I could sure use some help :perfume-emoticon:

It will not happen anytime soon, I can promise you that, LOL. I'm already "at budget" for June and haven't factored in my June NR LP Variants. And we are still in June single digits (the 5th!) I keep thinking of the phrase "So many men; so little time" but it's "So many LPs; so little cash reserve..." I keep telling myself, it's ok... I'll be broke, happy and smellin' fine!"

It will not happen anytime soon, I can promise you that, LOL. I'm already "at budget" for June and haven't factored in my June NR LP Variants. And we are still in June single digits (the 5th!) I keep thinking of the phrase "So many men; so little time" but it's "So many LPs; so little cash reserve..." I keep telling myself, it's ok... I'll be broke, happy and smellin' fine!"

It IS ok, you're in good company. There's an army of us out here :lol2:

...better yet, broke but don't care because we'll be riding high on the feel good pheros :P

• 3 weeks later...

OK, latest H&S update: I got a spray bottle boosted with this. I went a little nuts with the scent today, several sprays to throat and chest and hair and arms. I had a relatively quiet morning, then went in for a meeting with interns this afternoon. We were supposed to meet for an hour and half and it ended up being two hours. And then... they just didn't want to leave. They all stood around with their backpacks on, gazing at me packing up my laptop and asking question after question.... it was like I was the college student whisperer. I had completely forgotten about the phero, and drove home wondering just WTF was up with that? and then I remembered: Heart and Soul. Wow, this is good stuff!

PS. Before the meeting I took a twenty minute power nap and my big cat chuffed and snuffled the back of my neck the entire time. So also the kitty whisperer phero!

LOL! Kitty whisperer phero? Interesting :D

I think after continued testing, to my somewhat surprise, I prefer the heart & Soul to Treasured Hearts. While TH affects those around me, it's H&S that is the one that centers on me. Not that mind my pheros affecting the atmosphere, lol, I just like when people respond to the phero as my signature. (is that terribly narcissistic? :lol: ) This one is definitely a keeper :)

NuTrix (and anyone else who is willing to share!), what scents do you like best with it? I have it in Marsha Mellow, which I adore. I plan to get Flutterby, and I'm trying to decide if I should just go for the Un as well.

BC: My daughter has it in Kiss of Magic and in a sample of Flutterby which I gave her, and of course I have sampled it as well. I much prefer it in Kiss of Magic as I find Flutterby is too sheer, but I really do love H&S. It's just a great, consistant all around phero that I have found to generate a very warm, congenial, friendly atmosphere and interactions with others. I have not tried TH yet, but might get a sample of Terra Mater which has it in it. I also love Perfect Match, but I like to wear that phero around my husband.

I'd definitely go with the Un H&S.

NuTrix (and anyone else who is willing to share!), what scents do you like best with it? I have it in Marsha Mellow, which I adore. I plan to get Flutterby, and I'm trying to decide if I should just go for the Un as well.

I have In in 1x 60/40 spray and the roller oil. I was wearing it often for awhile. My Uns are my second bottles of each. I've worn it with so many scents. The LPs that I remember LP Pink, LP White, Molls Blue Magnolia, Midnight Masquerade, Lick of Pink, Touch of Cerise, Candytuft Tea, Pumpkin Soufflé... It's funny as look at this list I'm starting to see a pattern here. :)

The scents I tend to pair with it are usually flirty, feminine, pink, occasionally floral or fun upbeat foodies.

..and of course Marsha Mellow

Edited by StacyK

This is one I found my hubby responds to. It all started with Papal Purple - my first time trying H&S. I've made some of that into a spray as well. To please hubs I've pared it with Scotchies, Unreasonable Pumpkin, Carolyn's Man Nip, Totem: Goat, Cherry Divinity and Orangzipan. :)

Um - you may be able to guess, but so far I love many things best with TG atm...:D

Awesome ladies!! Thank you all!

This is one I found my hubby responds to. It all started with Papal Purple - my first time trying H&S. I've made some of that into a spray as well. To please hubs I've pared it with Scotchies, Unreasonable Pumpkin, Carolyn's Man Nip, Totem: Goat, Cherry Divinity and Orangzipan. :)

Um - you may be able to guess, but so far I love many things best with TG atm... :D

Jeez, NuTrix, REALLY? I never would have guessed!! :Emoticons04263:

• 4 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

I love H&S. I always get what I want when I wear this! :)

Wore it once when I took my daughter to her doctor and the doctor really went out of her way to help us with an issue my girl had.

Also, I wrote in the bitching post that a substitute teacher took my daughter's lunch and gave it to another kid. When I talked about it with the teacher, she said it was an accident and apologized. Well, few days ago I was wearing LP Flutterby w/H&S and was waiting my kids in front of the school. That teacher passed by me, we said Hello to each other and then she came back apologizing again! And asking what candy does my kid like, because she feels so bad and wants to get her something. And she's not usually like that. She is very strict and yells at kids.

This one is really great for work. It makes everyone very amicable towards me :) No push back when I request things and lots of offers to help even without being asked.

I think this might be my favorite blend of ALL TIME just based on wearing it to work last Thursday. Was assigned to work with a team that can be notoriously tough, but H&S was a good call, wore it over Lina's Candied Violet Fluff. This woman who is just an asshole to everyone (because she gets off on it, apparently) was the nicest, congenial, most helpful person on the planet. Kept standing so close to me, wanting to know if I needed anything, 'cause she would get it for me! So much, that when she stepped out of the room for a minute, everyone was saying, " WOW!! SOMEONE took a double-dose of niceness meds today!!" I was cracking up on the inside, knowing it was the three sprays of UN H&S I put on that morning! The senior woman on the team, who can be a bit distracted and rude, was totally asking for my input on things that she didn't need my approval on, and was asking what my plans were for the weekend, she never gave two shits before!! And the guy who looks like a young Richard Gere was caught more than a time or two giving me DITH!!! Wow, bitchy women made nice, and much younger attractive men staring at this older broad make this blend a winner for me!! YESSSSS!!! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

I tried this in LP Flutterby and while there were some possible responses from those around me the main difference I noticed was in myself. I went out of my way to be sociable and helpful to strangers all over the supermarket, then to meet someone for a snack on a whim. Luckily none of them seemed afraid of my intense friendliness!

I think this might be my favorite blend of ALL TIME just based on wearing it to work last Thursday. Was assigned to work with a team that can be notoriously tough, but H&S was a good call, wore it over Lina's Candied Violet Fluff. This woman who is just an asshole to everyone (because she gets off on it, apparently) was the nicest, congenial, most helpful person on the planet. Kept standing so close to me, wanting to know if I needed anything, 'cause she would get it for me! So much, that when she stepped out of the room for a minute, everyone was saying, " WOW!! SOMEONE took a double-dose of niceness meds today!!" I was cracking up on the inside, knowing it was the three sprays of UN H&S I put on that morning! The senior woman on the team, who can be a bit distracted and rude, was totally asking for my input on things that she didn't need my approval on, and was asking what my plans were for the weekend, she never gave two shits before!! And the guy who looks like a young Richard Gere was caught more than a time or two giving me DITH!!! Wow, bitchy women made nice, and much younger attractive men staring at this older broad make this blend a winner for me!! YESSSSS!!! :thumbup:

Yes, this really works for me on those levels too.

I get friendly social responses from women & there will be one or 2 in the group who seem very susceptible to the H&S influence, super chatty and hover about for awhile. The men who respond seem genuinely interested and want to get to know me better. I get the occasional detailed questions. It's just a great social when you have to get along well with both sexes.

It's also great with men, when you have that one on one time and they are a bit less guarded. You can definitely get your money's worth with this phero.

Edited by StacyK

• 5 months later...

I finally got to try H&S in Flutterby, so thought I'd review the phero part here. :) I saved my sample for visiting my mother in my neverending bid to win her affection by any means necessary (that is meant to be tongue-in-cheek.)

First, I am 100% positive now that I need to avoid anything with est during shark week. The first time I wore H&S, I was in the latter half of it and I felt very sensitive and weepy, taking to heart the usual slights even though ordinarily I'm pretty well inured to them. I've had "iffy" experiences with other est-containing blends during "that time" before, but I'm sure of the effect now. It's like the Aunt Flo Amplifier for me.

Once I was off the dot, though, the heightened sensitivity went away. It had no noticeable effect at all on my interactions with Mom. What surprised me was that we went shopping and everyone we came across was falling all over themselves to be helpful and kind. Definitely not a side effect of encountering my mother, so I have to assume it was my pheros :D I got compliments, salespeople seeking me out to help me (might be normal for other people, never happens to me lol), other salespeople ignoring my purse in a store that normally insists on checking purses at the register (deplorable practice if you ask me, but what can ya do), a mountain of whipped cream on my frappucino and a cup holder for my other drink without having to ask for one (! IT'S A MEERACLE! ), extra butter on my soft pretzel gratis, etc. etc. Honestly this was the best result I've ever gotten from pheros while shopping, and that includes SS4W and LFM. One woman even claimed she mistook me for my mom's granddaughter (I'm still skeptical, but ok!)

TLDR; I'm still a disappointment to my mother, but everybody else can't get enough of the epic awesome that is me. :P TH definitely works better with my dysfunctional relationships, which jives with some of the earlier posts in this thread. Flutterby might end up edging out Sneaky Clean as my shopping LP though!

I was actually feeling kind of soft and "squishy" and actually wore this because of that. I wanted some extra TLC form those around me while I was feeling more vulnerable than my norm and it worked wonders.

Memorare - have you tried G2 around mom? Halo suggested that for my MIL and it actually worked wonders on both her and my own mother. Just a thought :)

That sounds like a total H&S experience Memorare. I find with older women Treasured Hearts works very well. I have used it to tame the older bitches in my family among others :lol:

I was actually feeling kind of soft and "squishy" and actually wore this because of that. I wanted some extra TLC form those around me while I was feeling more vulnerable than my norm and it worked wonders.

Thank you for posting this! I have been wondering what to wear when I wanted a 'handle with care' vibe on those days when I just need people to be kind. These boards! :hearts09780:

Thank you for posting this! I have been wondering what to wear when I wanted a 'handle with care' vibe on those days when I just need people to be kind. These boards! :hearts09780:

That's EXACTLY the vibe I wanted! :D Great description :heart:

Lol!! I'm laughing here. I always recommend H&S but it's often left behind in favor of the headier promises of LFM, Bang or Cougar. Not to mention the harder stuff newbies gravitate to. We all make the same mistakes at stages.

It's really a hidden gem. But if you are used to the wallop of LFM or N, Cougar or Bang you might need some patience to notice the self effects & hit. At lest that was my experience.

ooh just thought of a fun journal thread. .. ;)

anyway..

YES! your last sentence really hit it on the head for me. It's a version of a thought I have had in my head for sometime now..

Firstly.. this statement is for singles really.. I don't want to offend anyone .. I see it a bit like this. If I like a phero.. say an EST blend, and I meet a "negative reactor" well I'm not as yet committed so wouldn't it make some sense to think about moving on? I mean there is no commitment here and if I have a rather strong preference for say LFM and someone just can't take it well.. they may not be for me. If I prefer the nature of the phero so deeply then is that not a key trait to at lest a component of my personally and maybe to theirs as well?

We may be able to become good friends and to be polite I would not wear that phero but.. for a deeper connection we might not be compatible.

this is just theory.. I'm not saying to use your phero to screen potential mates but.. so many people use more superficial screens that that.. music, movies ect, that's taste.

Phero preferences can be alchemical so it, at least to me. gives me something to consider.

I couldn't agree more on the Est theory! I recently had an experience that made me think what you're saying is true.

Curious, has anyone else worn H&S with a poor Est responder? I'm currently reading the thread, but as of August 2013, there isn't much mentioned about it.

Not me. I have worn it quite a bit in the last year & a half and I've never had any issue. I have not heard of any EST issue with this one. But, you never know, could be the EST or it could just be the blend. It also could have been the person on a bad week? Was it a man or woman?

Has it occurred more than once. You'd probably only really know if you tried it multipile times.

The only other thread I know of would be the EST sensitive Men thread, but I think you've been there. There are smatterings of Phero talk in the Journals too. We know Dolly's man is not an EST guy nor Halos do maybe peek in their Journals too.

Guest cutie.pie

I had to go to the police to give a statement today and instead of LFM I gave H&S a try. Wow! The meeting with a police officer went OK, but while I was waiting I got 2 DIHLs! *weird*

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo..it might have possibly been a mistake to wear this. I had a day off so I volunteered at an event, and casually hung out with my friend/coworker (who is my supervisor at work). I have a naturally bubbly personality which can be mistaken as flirty, but I tried really hard to be appropriate. Anyways, I got a text message from this person at night. They randomly asked what my room number was (I live in dorm style housing), and then proceeded to invite themselves over. I was totally freaked out and ended up telling them that I was too tired for visitors. I'm traditional, but being a single female living alone and having a random dude just invite themselves over seemed like a recipe for disaster. It was really weird tho, since they were super forward and it was out of the blue. I'm not sure if they had romantic intentions or not but the whole thing was super sketchy. Is it possible H&S made them open up about their feelings or something?

H&S makes my guy very sweet and love-y. Maybe you friend/super thought there was something there that wasn't, and/or felt more inclined to BE more forward about being more open to you than he normally would. Putting the breaks on was probably a good idea, just in case he was feeling romantic...But if he's secretly creepy - distance is good too. I'm super friendly with lots of people...but they don't invite themselves to my home :blink:

Sooo..it might have possibly been a mistake to wear this. I had a day off so I volunteered at an event, and casually hung out with my friend/coworker (who is my supervisor at work). I have a naturally bubbly personality which can be mistaken as flirty, but I tried really hard to be appropriate. Anyways, I got a text message from this person at night. They randomly asked what my room number was (I live in dorm style housing), and then proceeded to invite themselves over. I was totally freaked out and ended up telling them that I was too tired for visitors. I'm traditional, but being a single female living alone and having a random dude just invite themselves over seemed like a recipe for disaster. It was really weird tho, since they were super forward and it was out of the blue. I'm not sure if they had romantic intentions or not but the whole thing was super sketchy. Is it possible H&S made them open up about their feelings or something?

It sounds like he felt a connection that he turned sexual. Yes, when a guy "asks if he can come up" he's, more often than not, asking for sex.

IMO, He got a "signal" and he made his own interpretation.

Hearts description is what I usually get too.

But, I think it was that one guy and his response. H&S is not an overtly sexual blend. But it is very friendly, charming. I have had people get close and chatty. I think it's how that guy interpreted the phero signal. It's really in the social category.

Edited by StacyK

From almost everyone I get what you would think of as a normal response from people to H&S. There are two people I know who respond to it sexually - BF and one of his bandmates. I don't know why, but I suspect the EST. BF is a real EST responder, and if I'm wearing an EST heavy blend, I don't even need to look at a bottle of cops to catch his attention. He goes nutty for me whenever I wear H&S or Lace.

His bandmate does, too. He's never made a pass at me or anything like that, but he definitely looks at me differently - he's all eyes - and he behaves differently, too. Once when we were out for dinner with this guy and his wife, he made a very complimentary sexual comment about me right out of the blue. It was so out of character, and so bizarre that BF burst out laughing, and buddy's wife just kind of looked at him for a second, and said, (kind of indignantly), "Well!", and carried right on with our conversation. That was Lace, not H&S, but he's done similarly weird stuff while I've been wearing H&S around him, too.

So while it's not common, it's definitely possible for you to get a sexual response from someone while you're wearing H&S.