Ail's Heart & Soul

The thing I noticed about H&S this past weekend when I wore it was...it made us calm, my son and I. Neither of us are that crazy about traveling but we very both very upbeat and I always worry that he might be a little clingy when we visit Quince - they get along just fine but being in a relatively strange place, I can understand why he might feel a bit off - but my son was just fine, very smiley and in good spirits. It also turned me into a bit of a sap as Q and I watched the finale of Lost and I just sobbed several times into his shoulder and so on. The poor thing, he never knows quite what to do when I cry at movies and such other than pet me. And then I said, in all seriousness, "Do you think we'll wait for each other in the afterlife?" And he looked rather confused and then sighed and said, "Well dear, if it's there, I'll be waiting for you." And then I cried some more. :D

Sometimes I just don't make any sense, but he's okay with that, it appears. :lol: I can't really tell if it had much effect on him other than patiently enduring all my crying, heh. Because he's predisposed to like me anyway, after all.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so now I want this too...@#$%!

Speaking of crying during movies and such...I really don't so that much anymore for some reason (jaded much?!) but the other night, I was determined to watch "The Lovely Bones" since I read it when I first saw the trailer for it. Anyhoo...

Muh sweet pookybear had been over for dinner and we all had a really nice evening. I was covered in Cuddle Bunny. Kiddos went nite nite so we retreated into the bedroom for some quality time. He was really super sweet and snuggly before he left and when he did, I swiped on a little lavender based something to help get settled.

Long story short (oops) I just cried and cried at the end of that movie! Of course, I also cried during "The Princess and The Frog" too, so I might just be hormonal. *shrug*

Thank you so much that's lovely to read, SG - especially when I am still being a rubbish patient, and am getting frustrated at the need to take my recovery from this DVT slowly - because that is just SO not me, I'm afraid..

We are just waiting for..Something (^_~) and then Happy Sauce For The Hormones will be ready to roll! I'm sure you will find a wonderfully-appropriate pic for the label. :lol:

Thank you again for your kind words - they truly are very much appreciated.

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

If you're talking about the PMS remedy 'mone, how about calling it "Bitch Not", or "Shut the crazy Bitch up!". Hey, I know that my daughter has thought that once or twice......

• 10 months later...

I have a sample of kiss of magic which contains heart & soul. I LOVE IT! The kiss of magic smell is amazing and I think the heart & soul really works well.

I was at work in my office and noticed I smelled somewhat sweaty, I started getting paranoid as to if I had been wearing deoderant or not. Fortunately I had my sample of kiss of magic that I had converted into a spray. I sprayed it under my arms since I had a meeting to go to soon and I didn't want anyone to think I was funky.

Anyway the smell was quite strong but I preferred that over must. At the meeting I ended up sitting next to my boss. Fast forward to a late that evening I get an email from my boss telling how I did a great job speaking up at the meeting, I asked great questions and my boss said he is so happy to have me there. WOW! I think this one really works!

Edited by iggypop

I love Heart & Soul in Kiss of Magic! First of all I love the tangy scent but I know this is the wrong place to review that.

Whenever I wear this I am happy calm and patient even in situations and with people I ordinarily would not be. I have tested this out many times under different irritating circumstances to make sure that it is not a fluke and it definitely works every single time. Most recently I wore it to a "town day" with my mother. I have never spent a whole day with my mother where at some point I don't want to hurl myself out of the car (before H&S). She can be very irritating and I usually really lose my patience with her. But armed with KOM once again I felt calm and carefree. I credit the self effects of this because I am not sure if she is acting any differently. I can't stop smiling with this on.

This time I really noticed the effects on other people though. Sales women could not have been more helpful and gracious. Another shopper kept walking by smiling at me as if she wanted to talk to me. I was waiting for her to approach me and ask me if she knew me from somewhere, it was so strange.

When I was in the dressing room marveling at all the positive attention I was getting I remembered the KOM with H&S I was wearing!! I will never be without this one!

It ought to be renamed "Irritant Repellent."!

I have never spent a whole day with my mother where at some point I don't want to hurl myself out of the car (before H&S).

:bananajoy::)

I missed seeing this...what a wonderful review!! and how cool when someone finds what works so perfectly for them :yeahthat:

:lol: :lol:

I missed seeing this...what a wonderful review!! and how cool when someone finds what works so perfectly for them ;)

Thank you Calii! It occurred to me that I sure hope my mother doesn't get on here and read this review!! She is getting awfully chummy with the LP samples I gave her. That would be unfortunate. ^_^

I love Heart & Soul in Kiss of Magic! First of all I love the tangy scent but I know this is the wrong place to review that.

Whenever I wear this I am happy calm and patient even in situations and with people I ordinarily would not be. I have tested this out many times under different irritating circumstances to make sure that it is not a fluke and it definitely works every single time. Most recently I wore it to a "town day" with my mother. I have never spent a whole day with my mother where at some point I don't want to hurl myself out of the car (before H&S). She can be very irritating and I usually really lose my patience with her. But armed with KOM once again I felt calm and carefree. I credit the self effects of this because I am not sure if she is acting any differently. I can't stop smiling with this on.

This time I really noticed the effects on other people though. Sales women could not have been more helpful and gracious. Another shopper kept walking by smiling at me as if she wanted to talk to me. I was waiting for her to approach me and ask me if she knew me from somewhere, it was so strange.

When I was in the dressing room marveling at all the positive attention I was getting I remembered the KOM with H&S I was wearing!! I will never be without this one!

It ought to be renamed "Irritant Repellent."!

I do so love H&S, although I'd avoid it in night club situations...

Thank you Calii! It occurred to me that I sure hope my mother doesn't get on here and read this review!! She is getting awfully chummy with the LP samples I gave her. That would be unfortunate. :D

Keep in mind that some sections of the forum are more private,you have to be a member to read it...this is one of them :) ... You can log out to see what the general public sees.

Ummm, in hindsight,I would not have posted as much in the "General" pheromone question area had I thought about it awhile back :D

If you're really concerned you could always delete any incriminating posts and just be more careful in the future. I've had to that when my SO was spying on me.

If you're really concerned you could always delete any incriminating posts and just be more careful in the future. I've had to that when my SO was spying on me.

Or do some creative editing :Hug_emoticon:

I have read back over some of mine a while back and just decided,oh the hell with it,I am who I am...it took me long enough to get here :CHEERS~19:

hmmm... I have H&S in a beta spray with Midnight Cravings that I almost forgot about,damn,gotta get it out.I remember wearing it in my hair long time ago and had a very nice compliment on it and lots of hugs from someone who it was out of character to do so :)

I have read back over some of mine a while back and just decided,oh the hell with it,I am who I am...it took me long enough to get here :Hug_emoticon:

Yeah, my man pops in here to read from time to time....he gets a kick out of it.....he likes that he gets to sound like a "stud" as he put it.....LOL

If you're really concerned you could always delete any incriminating posts and just be more careful in the future. I've had to that when my SO was spying on me. :o

No, I am not that worried about it! I don't think she has the patience to actually maneuver around the forum. If she does I will just douse her with H&S to calm her down. :lol:

No, I am not that worried about it! I don't think she has the patience to actually maneuver around the forum. If she does I will just douse her with H&S to calm her down. :o

Why do I get the image of a Batman style utility belt & your hand reaching in to grab the H&S vial to throw down smoke bomb style?

Heck I need the whole get up that I just described!

I think HS and Treasured Hearts are my favorite social pheros. They both have very similar impact on men and women (very attentive and helpful) and self-effects are near identical (calming, patient).

Beccah, why would you not wear it in a nightclub setting? I often do, and I have had great hits. Once, I had several people insist that I could cut in line for a drink order when there was a long line (I thanked and declined).

Edited by kittenkat

• 4 months later...

I wore H&S blend to a meditation group I regularly attended last year mostly because of self affects.

I recently recieved an email from one of the attendees, the only male in the group which no longer meets.

He wrote to me that he never felt as strongly for a woman as he did for me spirtually, emotionally and sexually (yes he did go there). He cannot seem to get me off his mind. I wrote him back that Im not available as more than friends and he continues to state that

we are soul mates and even if I am not available as a girlfriend than he would accept just being available as my lover LOL!!!

Beccah, why would you not wear it in a nightclub setting? I often do, and I have had great hits. Once, I had several people insist that I could cut in line for a drink order when there was a long line (I thanked and declined).

Major late reply, but...

Its a powerful blend for me. Men seem to react very strongly to this on me (except for SO), & combined with alcohol, it seemed to make them really aggressive, in a "white knight' fashion. Idk, I might try it again if we go to the Halloween party we were invited to.

Hi Guys,

What great posts! I have added H&S to my list and like its effects. I liked to know what is the best way to wear this , as most of pheromones are in spray form. Can you OD this formulation. LOL

The "best" way is what works for you...there is no one size fits all ...experiment,experiment,experiment,that is the fun part,start low,many times less is more...you can get any phero here in oil if you want.Of course you can OD on this formulation,or any other on the market...you can also OD on water,by why would you want to!

...Nice KK :break_pc2:

and even if I am not available as a girlfriend than he would accept just being available as my lover LOL!!!

OMG that is such a guy thing to say! But I've always gotten positive responses to H&S.

Hi Guys,

What great posts! I have added H&S to my list and like its effects. I liked to know what is the best way to wear this , as most of pheromones are in spray form. Can you OD this formulation. LOL

I agree with Cali here.. but Ill share what works for me is usually 3 beta sprays, anymore and Im an emotional basketcase. If Im around my partner or any sort of romantic interest I try and keep the sprays to the back of my head and body so Im not the one getting affected.

Edited by KrazyKat

OMG that is such a guy thing to say! But I've always gotten positive responses to H&S.

me too... usually just outwardly from women. I always thought of H & S as a friendly pheroblend, I had no idea affected male response like this crazy!

• 3 months later...

I had Groupie boosted with H&S, and always had great results, today however it didn't seem to do it for me :(

it's about 2 yrs old

I was in a bitchy mood, impatient, etc....my tongue is sore from biting it SO MUCH (if you don't have anything nice to say then DON'T say anything 20.gif)

perhaps it's everything going on w/me right now, but glad I'm out of work and have 2 days to mySELF, now wearing Sug's Fried Banana w/B2...heh

MY heart and soul is still sealed. I've opened all my other UN phero samples but this one. I think I'm scared of the EST in it. My husband had a man fit in OCT and I happened to have been wearing EST, though it had been on for 8 hours so maybe just coincidence. I've been scared of EST ever since

I'll have to bust this out though. I am having a birthday lunch next week with mom and sister. mabye then?

MY heart and soul is still sealed. I've opened all my other UN phero samples but this one. I think I'm scared of the EST in it. My husband had a man fit in OCT and I happened to have been wearing EST, though it had been on for 8 hours so maybe just coincidence. I've been scared of EST ever since

I'll have to bust this out though. I am having a birthday lunch next week with mom and sister. mabye then?

YES on the H&S with mother!!! (I don't know if she annoys you to high hell like mine does but if she does...wear your H&S and witness THE MAGICK unfold before your very eyes!!!)

Hi Guys,

I have Heart & Soul in oil form is the spray form better? . What I mean is , is the diffusion quicker and the throw wider when using it in a spray form.

I'm thinking of buying Treasured hearts, perfect match and Heart and Soul in spray form.

Edited by JJL

I had good opportunity to try PiP/H&S outside of the house tonight. Well, it wasn't a *good* opportunity. It was downright crappy. My girlfriend has left her husband, (don't know yet if this is permanent), and gone to stay at her mother's house while her mother is out of town. A bunch of us were asked to come over to lend moral support. I went over after throwing some PiP on, thinking that it might help my friend, and more generally, the atmosphere. This is my first time wearing this phero around other people, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I just know it seemed to be the best choice for the situation.

What I didn't think of, (because I was concerned for my hurting friend and the sh*t time she's having), was that her child was with her at her mother's house. Of course he was. I don't know why that didn't occur to me.

Now here is something I'm always embarrassed to admit, but which is, nonetheless, true: I am terrified of small children. I love them. They're very cute. But they always seem to want to ask me the big questions: where did I come from, and is God real? I tend to get along better with older kids - the ones who know where they came from, (or at least have a pretty good idea), and have already been inundated with so much confusing religious doctrine from various sources that they no longer care if God exists or not.

Anyway, I sat on the floor in the kitchen, like I always do, (that's where the dogs and cats are, after all), and about 5 minutes after I arrived, my friend's adorable five year old son, who knows me, but has never made any kind of physical contact with me of his own accord, came running into the kitchen dressed in a storm trooper outfit, and promptly took a seat in my lap! And he stayed there. For ages! My friends' eyebrows all raised, and every last one of 'em smirked, because they know my irrational fear of children, so to see this tiny storm trooper making himself comfy in my lap was pretty amusing for them. And well okay, it did feel nice. Just don't tell anyone I said so.

Is that a Heart & Soul moment or what?

Hmmmm, perhaps....or a very inviting lap! LOL! Great post!

But really, kids love pretty smells, and especially sweet smells. Went to an Xmas party at my neighbor's house and her two grandkids - age 2 and 4, parked themselves on me and wouldn't leave. The parents and grandparents were all embarrassed and kept trying to get them off me, but I KNEW it was cuz I smelled delicious. Don't even remember what I was wearing exactly, but I always pick the sweet ones, so I knew it had to be that. The two year old particularly - she doesn't let hardly anyone touch her, but she always runs into my arms when she sees me. Her grandma is baffled by it, I just tell her it's cuz I'm the lady that smells like candy.

Well, maybe it was a Passion in PInk moment, rather than a H&S one! I'll have to remember that: kids love sweet. It was such a cute moment, but ohmygod it scared me! I know: dork, dork, dork! But he's so little and breakable! Even if he is a storm trooper...

H&S unscented - 3 verticle strips in neck, 2 V shape strips in neck under chin, 2 strips in left hand rubbed with wrist, 2 strips in r hand rubbed with wrist.

No self effects. I am waiting for the effects on others but not noticed any so far. I am in a self cantered mood. I am not talking to any girl and I don’t know I am avoiding eye contact also with girls. I want to be in myself.

I have wished one of my friends her bday and nicely took her address as well, as if I am going to send her something. Was feeling emotional and connected to her.

I am just wanting to be alone and self dependent mood. I am planning of future business ventures. I am not in mood to talk to anyone & want to be left alone. I am just not interested in interactions. Is it due to where I am in cycle or is it OD effect. I will try putting on some fragrance to sooth my mood. Is it H& S made me so sensitive or it is just my mood.?? Need advice on this.;

Hi Magnanmity,

IMHO too much.. I found when I wore it to close to my face i.e under chin/neck i was way..... to sensitive and emotional and blurted out stuff i wouldn't normally. Also made my SO very emotional , I think less is more with this

Hi Magnanimity -- I know everyone is very different, chemistry, tolerance, etc., but on the whole, reading your reviews, it sounds as though you are using way way WAY more product than you need/is ideal/would "work" for you. I believe many of us find that for many if not most blends, LESS is more.

Hi Magnanimity -- I know everyone is very different, chemistry, tolerance, etc., but on the whole, reading your reviews, it sounds as though you are using way way WAY more product than you need/is ideal/would "work" for you. I believe many of us find that for many if not most blends, LESS is more.

I read your other reports too and agree with Tyvey & JJL !

...lol@ MzDC,ummm it is a human trait to want more power than we need :001_302: