Ail's Heart & Soul

I know I OD'd on this yesterday. I wore Passion in Pink and sprayed a beta with H& S all over my hair like a thousand times.

Right away I was super crabby and hated everything. I threatened to quit my job, I was cursing and a monster. I almost started crying and went to go hide in the bathroom and play scrabble, I could not deal.

After I ate something and took some b12 I felt much much better and like my normal self.

I have a bad habit of spraying this stuff like it's Aquanet in the 80s.

Have to remember that a little goes a long way

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tyvey, for info. i was not getting results from some formulations, so i just tried with more application to start with this one. the probable reason might be cold temperature and the oil base of my some blends. anyhow... i am taking a note and will try with smaller quantity.

Pls guide about quantity of other blends also. though this is my second year of phero usage and i get response and self effects from all. but i have only used Mara's from last year September onward and i am still learning, how much for which one? by now i have understood leather best.... rest i need to understand.

Though i understand that we all need different quantities, but what is the ideal dose for the following..... rest fine tuning i can do on my own( see seriously i don't want to waste any of these , they are so precious.... :)

SWS(100%alcohol)---

Tabby(oil) -

leather un (60alcohol 40 oil)-

Phero girl - oil

SS4W (cps silicon base) -

H& S (CPS silicon base)-

Cuddle bunny Un (cps silicon base) -

Lace (100%alcohol) -

Cougar un (trial size spray) -

Couer de l amour(tresured hearts) oil-

H2H(100% alcohol)-

Perfect match un(

Cuddle bunny scented oil -

BAM trial size spray -

Tranquility trial size spray -

Sexology trial size spray -

BI trial size spray -

Lumina trial size spray -

Bang trial size spray -

EST un 10k mcg -

MLH (100%alcohol) -

Audacious (100% alcohol) -

Pls i am really looking forward to any of you to suggest the correct dosage for all of these..... i am really confused how much to use due to different bases and and different diffusion system..... pls get me centered.... i know its too much of work for anybody but else where do i go to...... if not to you girlz here... pls guide :beggingpleasesmiley:

Edited by Magnanimity

Hi JOC,

Its very easy with sprays to understand and count the quantity, thats why i have little better understanding with the pheros in sprays. but what about roller top and oil? thats where i really get stuck.... Thanks for the info.

How do you do lollipop application. i m sorry but no idea about that?

Pls help.

The standard advice is to start with a very small amount and increase each time until you like the results. At least for me, lollipop can be WAY too much for most blends.

Edited by tyvey

Lollipop, aka what the ladies are calling the "Mara Manuever" :lol: = Start at cleavage and roll a stripe down your body, circle your belly button, and come back up. Then smoosh with wrists to spread it around your torso - if wrists are still moist, rub them on the back of your neck under your hair.

BUT, that's what I do with the perfume oils, I also think that would be too heavy an application for straight pheromone oils.

For phero oils, I usually just make one stripe or so from cleavage to belly button, and smoosh around as described above.

Ooooohhhhhhh, got it Commander.

will be applying like this now onward and same goes with other bases also, like silicon?

Can i convert all these into sprays on my own here? if yes then how?

I dont have perfumer's alcohol but can vodka be used as dilutant? or it will kill the Pheros? pls guide...

Mag, try to get some perfumer's alcohol in your own country. It's not legal to ship pure alcohol internationally. If you can get 100% grain alcohol, they call it Everclear here, you can try that too, but definitely not rubbing alcohol, which will ruin the product.

Anything with copulins is better in oil or silicone - IMO.

This has been a great phero for me. It has been very well rounded in terms of useage and fits in great in social settings w/male and female friends as well as in work/client settings. I have had great results in terms of bonding/everyone really getting along and enjoying each other's company in small social settings. I have also had great results using this in more work type settings (particularly with other women).

Above all, I have found this really great for self effects. During stressful days this helps improve my mood/optimism and really helps with stress for me. I ordered this on a whim, but it has surprised me and become one of the most used pheros in my aresenol.

• 3 months later...

I've been reading through this thread trying to interpret some behaviours I've been seeing from people when exposed to H&S and I think I get it now. The effect of this on my crush was to make him a little more emotional, particuarly in regards to his feelings for me - no declarations of undying love or anything, but just how much he would miss me when I left, how much he enjoyed my company, etc. It just altered his usual way of showing affection for me joking and teasing, to just being really nice to me and saying nice, warm and fuzzy things. Good stuff.

I can see how this could go wrong with too much product, and turn other people into basket cases around you, but the amount I use seems to be about right.

Edited by Synergist

H&S is one of my favourites. My bf responds very well and becomes very cuddly when I wear it. It's also great for meeting friends or relatives. And even strangers respond well. I never had any negative reaction, though I might have OD'd a few times.

Self effects? I feel relaxed and at ease when I'm wearing it.

Oh yeah, Heart & Soul is my anti-irritant phero. I always have a shield of it between my mother and I if we are spending the whole day together.

I got my Song of the Desert boosted with it last year. The scent makes me so happy and is a perfect carrier for this phero.

As Snowflake said "at ease" is a great way to describe the self effects.

I have never tried it around HG or any other SP because I am always going for the SLUTZO pheros for that sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah, Heart & Soul is my anti-irritant phero. I always have a shield of it between my mother and I if we are spending the whole day together.

THIS.

I have Passion in Pink, which is enhanced with Heart & Soul. Upon application, I immediately felt calm and my mood perked up. I picked my sister up in her car and she was already in a bad mood. I had happened to spill beans on the seat and was afraid to tell her. When she asked me, "What smells like food?" I knew she was referring to Passion in Pink, (because the beans were dry) I tried to slickly slip in my slip up, "...it might be me...or the lentils I spilled in your car..." Normally she would flip being neat freakinshly anal about her car, but all she gave me was an, "Oh...well..just make sure you clean it." I had to put some effort into keeping my jaw from dropping.

Later on that day I decided to slather the PiP on my wrists and applied it in lollipop fashion on my torso. I know it was probably overkill, but I was loving the scent! I was going to spend my afternoon and evening with my mom. Normally, we would bicker and argue and I or she would get irritated. However not ONCE did we argue. One of my biggest pet peeves are panicky backseat drivers. Normally, if my mom starts dictating how I should drive I'll snap at her. But today, even when she startled me by saying, "STOP STOP STOP YOURE GONNA HIT THE GUY IN FRONT OF YOU." I merely said, "Don't worry mom. I won't hit him. Please, don't yell. It scares me." In a very calm manner.

WHO AM I?

We chattered about this and that with no arguments and irritation the rest of the day. Amazing. Hasn't happened in years.

I'm sold. I love Heart & Soul.

Edited by MeriendaTime

Later on that day I decided to slather the PiP on my wrists and applied it in lollipop fashion on my torso. I know it was probably overkill, but I was loving the scent! I was going to spend my afternoon and evening with my mom. Normally, we would bicker and argue and I or she would get irritated. However not ONCE did we argue. One of my biggest pet peeves are panicky backseat drivers. Normally, if my mom starts dictating how I should drive I'll snap at her. But today, even when she startled me by saying, "STOP STOP STOP YOURE GONNA HIT THE GUY IN FRONT OF YOU." I merely said, "Don't worry mom. I won't hit him. Please, don't yell. It scares me." In a very calm manner.

WHO AM I?

We chattered about this and that with no arguments and irritation the rest of the day. Amazing. Hasn't happened in years.

I'm sold. I love Heart & Soul.

I know!! Can you believe what a life saver this is for those of us with unruly mothers?! I've used it ALOT in these situations and it has never let me down.

So glad it worked out for you too MariendaTime!!

Sweet! :) ya know I really need to be wearing this more often,as the self-effects are wonderful too!!... aaannnd I found a boosted bottle of LP Original,in oil,I forgot I even had :w00t: :w00t:

Wore my Heart & Soul boosted Fairest today. I forgot this stuff is powerful. I had a young waitress & she was extra smiley & hovering around our table. Maybe it was a DIHL reaction, because she accidentally gave us $10 too much back when she got our change. She also got me the wrong beer, lol.

I know!! Can you believe what a life saver this is for those of us with unruly mothers?! I've used it ALOT in these situations and it has never let me down.

So glad it worked out for you too MariendaTime!!

I decided to get passion in pink because of how you described it to be an anti irritant. I had a bottle of it UN but it leaked, and I never got a chance to properly test it. A life saver indeed! Thanks for mentioning that it works as an anti irritant/shield

Sweet! :) ya know I really need to be wearing this more often,as the self-effects are wonderful too!!... aaannnd I found a boosted bottle of LP Original,in oil,I forgot I even had :w00t: :w00t:

I love the self effects also!! It's like anti bitch or something. I wonder if balm bomb would work the same way...in terms of easing irritation.

This is definitely one of my favourite phero blends. It's very versatile, for office and social environment as well as for cuddling with BF. The un-version is almost oderless, very easy to cover with any scent. I have the un-spray and I mix it in small glass spray bottles with different LP perfume oils, just a few drops of perfume per bottle to get it lightly scented so that I can spray it on my hair.

I decided to get passion in pink because of how you described it to be an anti irritant. I had a bottle of it UN but it leaked, and I never got a chance to properly test it. A life saver indeed! Thanks for mentioning that it works as an anti irritant/shield

Oh glad I could help! I had a bottle of UN too (alcohol spray) and I had unscrewed the sprayer so I could dab it on (just wanted to try it this way that someone had recommended) and didn't screw it on all the way and I took it out of my purse and it was empty! HA! Only got a chance to use the UN that one day...anyway, I have it in Kiss of Magic as well as Song of the Desert.

Haven't had a chance to try Balm Bomb yet...

I love the self effects also!! It's like anti bitch or something. I wonder if balm bomb would work the same way...in terms of easing irritation.

I have Balm in Hearts Ease,had a sample,loved it for self-effects so snapped up a bottle...very calming,and will be testing it further during our coming storms,then might get the UN :D

Imo, Balm Bomb is better for PMS situations. Heart & Soul makes me super-emotional during PMS, I'm more more likely to tear up & what not.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oddly enough this doesn't make me too emotional. I've rolled some onto my wrists when I'm upset and upon huffing I'm instantly brought to a calmer almost dream like state where cuddling seems to be the most ideal thing to do.

Might have to do with the scent I got this boosted with though. I don't get them same cuddle craving with Passion in Pink.

I have been trying out heart and soul for a few days now and I think this might be my new favorite phero. *gasp* even more than my beloved SS4W?!? Yes! This makes me calm and confident and nothing can irritate me. I feel like it gives off the vibe to people that we have been friends a long time and we are so comfortable around each other. This also seems to be a winner for TG. He is usually very shy around me and it's always a eye contact, smile, personal space invading game. This phero seems to make him open up and actually talk to me and feel more at ease around me. And for self effects, I feel more confident and talkative myself. I can never be without this in my LP stash! Oh, this and a few sprays of topper is killer too.

And to really get to TG, I add some OCCO to this. Yes, it works!

I wore this yesterday to work (makeup counter) along with French musk, and OCCO white. This group of guys came in and right away one looked right at me and smiled. I actually smiled back, but went about helping customers. This group of guys then proceeded to stalk my counter and pass by several times trying to get my attention. So cute!

Then later, I had a customer want to talk to my manager to tell her how amazing, sweet, helpful I was :)

I thinks heart and soul deserves credit!!!

I wore H&S the other day in my PE, it helped me survive a trip to extremely crap Legoland, then followed an absolutely hilarious evening playing...Beetle Drive with my kids at my mother's house. I think I have found our best bet phero for family time.

If you do not know Beetle Drive, it is an old fashioned game and involves throwing a dice to eventually draw the various parts of a beetle. Not hilarious in any shape or form.

I have been trying out heart and soul for a few days now and I think this might be my new favorite phero. *gasp* even more than my beloved SS4W?!? Yes! This makes me calm and confident and nothing can irritate me. I feel like it gives off the vibe to people that we have been friends a long time and we are so comfortable around each other. This also seems to be a winner for TG. He is usually very shy around me and it's always a eye contact, smile, personal space invading game. This phero seems to make him open up and actually talk to me and feel more at ease around me. And for self effects, I feel more confident and talkative myself. I can never be without this in my LP stash! Oh, this and a few sprays of topper is killer too.

I wore this yesterday to work (makeup counter) along with French musk, and OCCO white. This group of guys came in and right away one looked right at me and smiled. I actually smiled back, but went about helping customers. This group of guys then proceeded to stalk my counter and pass by several times trying to get my attention. So cute!

Then later, I had a customer want to talk to my manager to tell her how amazing, sweet, helpful I was :)

Great story Hearts! Love reading when things work for people!

And Mel, sounds like I could use this on my family vacations, lol! Happy for you too!

Great report, Hearts! These are the effects we expect from H&S. I also used it with Topper (H&S on wrists, Topper on hair) and the results were great. And adding some cops always works wonders with BF.

When I first tested my Heart & Soul, (in the UN, vs in Passion in Pink), I thought that perhaps I'd used too much, because BF kept asking,

"What's wrong with you?" or something to that effect. He'd actually woken me up from a nap I sorely needed, and had asked me to pick him up from work, so I wasn't grumpy, just groggy, and I told him so. But I gather from his constant, irritated questioning of my mood that he perceived me to be in quite the bitch. And because he wouldn't just leave it alone and take me at my word that I was just tired, I actually became bitchy. So my first test of this was pretty much a fail. And I have no way of knowing whether it was the amount of H&S I'd applied, or just that BF himself was grumpy and beyond being "phero'd" into a good mood.

It took me a while to try this again. I was kind of afraid that I would get the same irritating reaction. But I tried it last night, using the same amount that I did that first day, (for curiosity's sake), and it was great! Which makes me think, "WTH?" about the first time. We had a great time together laughing and talking about music and about work. I'll have to test it a bit more, but it was a pretty nice second test, especially after the first not-so-great one.

I wore this yesterday for a day with friends and my TG. This is the perfect phero to wear with him. He was so talkative and sweet. He is usually so shy! I have def found my sweet spot. ( 3 sprays) and I wore a tiny stripe of OCCO ambrosia. I will continue to wear this around him since it seems to make him feel more comfortable around me and open up more.

H&S is great. Not as good for relationship enhancing as Perfect Match is though, I think. With H&S he kept gushing about how sexy I was :lol:, I don't get that with PM. But with PM on, he remembers the encounter and thinks about my visits more fondly.

We had a great time together laughing and talking about music and about work. I'll have to test it a bit more, but it was a pretty nice second test, especially after the first not-so-great one.

I got this too and my test target has been depressed and in a terrible mood.

Edited by MeriendaTime

Lollipop, aka what the ladies are calling the "Mara Manuever" :lol: = Start at cleavage and roll a stripe down your body, circle your belly button, and come back up. Then smoosh with wrists to spread it around your torso - if wrists are still moist, rub them on the back of your neck under your hair.

BUT, that's what I do with the perfume oils, I also think that would be too heavy an application for straight pheromone oils.

For phero oils, I usually just make one stripe or so from cleavage to belly button, and smoosh around as described above.

That is what I have been doing