Ail's Heart & Soul

I wore this to work tonight, covered by a bit of Spider Silk, (they seem like a natural pair). Actually, I've worn it to work a few times before, too, 'cause it kind of soothes me when I'm feeling grumpy, and puts me in a more upbeat mood.

Anyway, tonight it seemed particularly effective, as everybody and their brother/sister wanted to chat with me. Constantly. Neverendingly. (Yes, I know that's not a word! :P ). My boss's wife was nice and chatty tonight - though she's pretty chatty anyway, so she's not the best example. But our dishwasher, who is very literally "painfully shy", and who recently found out that I love punk rock music, decided that tonight he was going to screw his courage up and ask me a billion and one questions about which bands I like, and if I've ever heard of some of the ones *he* likes. It started when I got to work, and went on until I finished almost 6 hours later! It was super-cute. Some of the other kitchen staff were so surprised to see him so talkative that they were creeping around in a don't-spook-the-animals kind of way. :lol:

It also worked a dream on my boss/Chef. He always sets up camp at the bar after work with a cocktail and sometimes with his computer, so he can watch TV shows or watch You Tube videos while he waits for our customers to leave. Tonight he decided that he *really* *REALLY* wanted me to watch X Factor, (singing show? - not familiar; don't have TV myself), with him. He was so adamant that I wound up staying a half an hour after work! :lol: SO weird. But perty cute, too.

I love this stuff. :D

First, I love this H&S story! It's such a great phero! Now for my airhead thought...when I first starting reading your post, I thought WHAT! Eggers had to work on Thanksgiving, that stinks! Yeah, I need to hit the hay because my brain is starting to malfunction :lol:

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this stuff. :D

I just added this to my wish list the other day. This was a great review and just reenforces it belongs on the list!

Aw, thanks guys!

I wore it again for a crazy-assed lunch shift, (I was the only server in a restaurant that seats 66 :o ), and my lovely manager cleared and set THE ENTIRE DINING ROOM for me before he left for his break. :D I love the I-want-to-do-stuff-for-her vibe people get from this. It comes in handy. ;):lol:

• 1 month later...

I totally forgot to post this Heart & Soul reaction! This happened back in October sometime. I was wearing A Lick of Pink which I had boosted with H&S. I was at the bowling alley for a child's birthday party. This was a few months ago, so I didn't know as much as I do now about how pheros work, and I only had a vague understanding of H&S. My hubby was with me, and my bff. We sat at a table close to the lanes where the kids were playing. Nothing special happened with my hubby or bff...but a friend of my SIL's whom I've never felt close to, or got the warm and fuzzys from, came over to sit with us three. She's a nice girl, but she has a very abrupt personality, and I don't tend to gravitate towards those types. Nothing wrong with that, but anything more than small talk with her drives me up the wall. Okay, so she sits down and just starts talking, and she's being so sweet. Suddenly I'm talking away in a full fledged convo with her, like she's my best friend. She wasn't annoying me, and her appruptness is gone. We continue to talk the entire length of the party!! As we were saying our goodbyes, I was thinking to myself, wow I didn't realise she was capable of that! I started to think I misjudged her all along. And no, I never connected wearing H&S with this while we were there. It wasn't until a few days later while learning things on this forum that it hit me.

Now, I know what to wear during get togethers when she's going to be there! I'm so glad I have a fb of the UN.

Funny I should see this thread today. I spritzed this on thinking it was Treasured hearts. I ALWAYS get those two confused. TH works and the HS not so much. I think it's the EST or something in combo with the other elements. So i'd put it on after my shower and my husband seemed more cuddly than usual. Even came to my aid when daughter began showing her fangs at me tonight. HMMMMM.

I'm having a hard time feeling this one out. I don't get noticeable self effects but I do see it effecting others. Ladies have been chatty and sweet and some of the guys I work with were unusually attentive to whether I had what I needed for my latest project. I'm liking it, but need more experimentation. Going to try it on hubby this coming weekend me thinks...

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE H&S! I have a UN trial of it in oil.

It never fails to put me in an amazing mood- I swiped some on when I was feeling extremely PMS-y and grumpy, and within half an hour I was choking up with laughter at the silliest of things.

This is an amazing social too- it really makes everyone love you, and it does make you the centre of attention, but not in a bad way at all, like the way SS4W very occasionally makes women catty or jealous. It is a FANTASTIC mood lifter- I went to the doctor for a check up wearing this, and the sour-faced nurse that is permanently blackfaced was actually smiling and being very cheerful when she took my weight and blood pressure!

It makes the boyfriend extremely affectionate and touchy as well! Just the other day he joined my family for dinner, and to my (slight) embarrassment, he couldn't go 5 minutes without stroking my arm, giving me a kiss on the cheek or head, or pulling me towards him! hehe it was adorable- he is usually touchy, but the H&S really sends him overboard!

It's not JUST about fun and silliness though- it can move towards the more positive heart-to-heart sort of talks as well, not to mention it works great on the boyf for getting him in the mood for slow, passionate love-making :)

This has got to be right at the top of my favourite phero list! I LOVE H&S and I'm gonna be buying a full UN-bottle! I'm trying to decide if I should get it in oil or spray though- perhaps 60/40 would be a good compromise. Any advice would be appreciated! :D

Edited by intertwining

I LOVE LOVE LOVE H&S! I have a UN trial of it in oil.

It never fails to put me in an amazing mood- I swiped some on when I was feeling extremely PMS-y and grumpy, and within half an hour I was choking up with laughter at the silliest of things.

This is an amazing social too- it really makes everyone love you, and it does make you the centre of attention, but not in a bad way at all, like the way SS4W very occasionally makes women catty or jealous. It is a FANTASTIC mood lifter- I went to the doctor for a check up wearing this, and the sour-faced nurse that is permanently blackfaced was actually smiling and being very cheerful when she took my weight and blood pressure!

It makes the boyfriend extremely affectionate and touchy as well! Just the other day he joined my family for dinner, and to my (slight) embarrassment, he couldn't go 5 minutes without stroking my arm, giving me a kiss on the cheek or head, or pulling me towards him! hehe it was adorable- he is usually touchy, but the H&S really sends him overboard!

It's not JUST about fun and silliness though- it can move towards the more positive heart-to-heart sort of talks as well, not to mention it works great on the boyf for getting him in the mood for slow, passionate love-making :)

This has got to be right at the top of my favourite phero list! I LOVE H&S and I'm gonna be buying a full UN-bottle! I'm trying to decide if I should get it in oil or spray though- perhaps 60/40 would be a good compromise. Any advice would be appreciated! :D

Well it is the colder season, so a spray might work better for you. If I want to slow down diffusion of my 100% alcohol sprays I just layer an oil over them. I'm thinking about trying this on my SO again.

Great post intertwining! The self effects sound nice...hope I get them one of these times, lol, but I do really like how it affects others...will have to experiment more with hubby after reading your post though :666::ange:

I've gone back to pairing this with LFM/N and SS4W again instead of TH, it helps aiding me in getting others to make overtures to get to know me, and face it I need more socializing. TH is great, but do I really need something that promotes male nesting instincts in bar and club-like environments? It's something that belongs outside of them really anyway, at least for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I applied 2 sprays of H&S with a spritz of Topper and some Glas Slipper for an interview. Usually, I wear Popularity Potion for this kind of situation / environment, but today I was just curious about trying something else. I was surprised about how nice and smooth the whole conversation went. So, I learned that Heart & Soul works very well not only with friends / BF etc. and in social settings, but it also creates a very comfortable atmosphere during job interviews, it can help opening up and initiate a deeper conversation which I found can be helpful in many situations.

H&S was already one of my favorite phero blends, but now I like it even more.

Well it is the colder season, so a spray might work better for you. If I want to slow down diffusion of my 100% alcohol sprays I just layer an oil over them. I'm thinking about trying this on my SO again.

I tried it out on him the other day. It went well :)

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so...I bought a full bottle of this without even sampling it from all the glowing reviews and experiences in this and other threads, and i've been testing out different #spray amounts over the past few days. Nada :/ I got 100% alcohol, and i should mention this is my first time to use a full-bottle spray vs the trial size sprays - I know that the full bottle releases more product.

First day I did 3 sprays, and there were no resounding positive or negative OD reactions that i could tell..

Then I later added 2 more sprays to a total of 5, and TG seemed distant/clammed up.... OD.

The next day around friends, I started with 1 spray, no reaction. Later added another to make it a 2-spray dosage...still nothing. So i feel like I've tested all the way from 1-5 sprays, with none of the reactions that any of you guys talk about to gage a proper dosage...I've been around a good amount of different friends, so it can't be that everyone around me is averse to EST? I'm thinking of trying 3-4 sprays again, but really don't want another clam-up episode with TG...

Has anyone just had no luck with this? Could it be that it's the unscented version?

Damn,that is sad,aniko,H&S is a long time standard,as you have read.

...estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone...no self-effects either?,are you shaking the bottle ?...yes,do try it with a scent...with me less is more,but that has always been the case.

I think the one I have is 100% alcohol. I got it in the 10 for 10. Does anyone know if they are 100%? It's the 5ml size and I used the equivalent of 4 sprays right off the bat. I know the alcohol burns off relatively quickly, like a good 3-4 hours staying power? I didn't get much in the way of selfies but I did notice hits on others.

A little help -

Calii, what does shaking it up do? I know I've gotten into the habit of shaking mine but I never gave it much thought as to why I do it, lol. I guess with the scented sprays I make from the LPs I think I'm helping anything that may have settled. Do you think the pheros settle too? :huh:

I think the one I have is 100% alcohol. I got it in the 10 for 10. Does anyone know if they are 100%? It's the 5ml size and I used the equivalent of 4 sprays right off the bat. I know the alcohol burns off relatively quickly, like a good 3-4 hours staying power? I didn't get much in the way of selfies but I did notice hits on others.

A little help -

Calii, what does shaking it up do? I know I've gotten into the habit of shaking mine but I never gave it much thought as to why I do it, lol. I guess with the scented sprays I make from the LPs I think I'm helping anything that may have settled. Do you think the pheros settle too? :huh:

I'm not Calii, but I can help you here: Pheros can rise, (or sink?), in the solution, so shaking it helps disperse them more evenly before application, so you don't eventually wind up with a bottle of nothing but dilutant.

Yeah,am in the habit of shaking <or rolling> everything! :) ...I have H&S in oil,boosted into Love Potion Original,yumz :lolipop: ,oh and it's in Passion in Pink,darn forget to wear that one,just too many I love !!!!!!

Everyone is different in what and how much works for them,the only way to find out is to keep experimenting,fortunately that is the fun part :lol

I think those trial size phero blends were 90:10 (90% alcohol).

I'm not Calii, but I can help you here: Pheros can rise, (or sink?), in the solution, so shaking it helps disperse them more evenly before application, so you don't eventually wind up with a bottle of nothing but dilutant.

Yeah,am in the habit of shaking <or rolling> everything! :) ...I have H&S in oil,boosted into Love Potion Original,yumz :lolipop: ,oh and it's in Passion in Pink,darn forget to wear that one,just too many I love !!!!!!

Everyone is different in what and how much works for them,the only way to find out is to keep experimenting,fortunately that is the fun part :lol

Thanks everyone! :love:

• 1 month later...
I've gone back to pairing this with LFM/N and SS4W again instead of TH, it helps aiding me in getting others to make overtures to get to know me.

Wait, you wear all three together??! H&S+LFM+SS4W? Or you do two at a time, pairing H&S with either just LFM/N or just SS4W? I'm curious to know how those pairings tweeks the aura of heart & soul, please shar!

• 2 weeks later...

I may have been wrong about this not being the best tip helper. I've been wearing H&S on and off at work for the last week or so, and my

tips have been suspiciously big almost the whole time. It's almost as if people get a whiff of the 'mones and think to themselves, "she's friendly and cute - give her lots of money!"

I generally don't like to wear it when we're busy. It makes people want to talk to me an aaaawwwful lot. I wore it often throughout the winter months, because then it's mostly our regulars that we're serving, and it's helpful for me if we get know each other. But it's been working really well in the more impersonal, non-regular situation, too. I tested it this morning, and I walked outta there with a GIGANTIC amount of cash in my pocket.

Maybe it's H&S, maybe it's that it's a beautiful, warm, sunny day, or a combination of the two. 'Cause we were short-staffed by 2 people, so I definitely was *not* giving the kind of service that warrants tips like I got today. Nobody seemed to care that I was running my ass off, or that their food was taking a bit of extra time, or that it took me a few minutes longer to clear their plates than it should have. Everyone was simply content, and more than happy to smile and give me all their money! :lol: (who am I to say "no"?)

I have to go back to a full restaurant tonight, so I'll test it out again. If it continues to help me make money, I'm putting it in my summer phero rotation with SS4W and OW. :)

Eggers... Doesn't it, umm, gosh, wonder if it is just me... But.. Excuse me, kind of embarrassing, sorry... I'll whisper my question.... (umm, it doesnt make you horny?.... I've only worn H&S once... not wearing it to work again... Nope, nope, nope....t'wasnt a good thing for the hypno-office... I was in my own kind of trance, all the while wondering "what the heck???")

Eggers... Doesn't it, umm, gosh, wonder if it is just me... But.. Excuse me, kind of embarrassing, sorry... I'll whisper my question.... (umm, it doesnt make you horny?.... I've only worn H&S once... not wearing it to work again... Nope, nope, nope....t'wasnt a good thing for the hypno-office... I was in my own kind of trance, all the while wondering "what the heck???")

Maybe the Est in H&S does it for you? A lot of pregnant women do experience increased libido.....

I had the bets experience with this on two days ago. The sun was shining & the grass was perfectly soft. I was walking barefoot in the sunshine with H&S on & it was the best feeling, like right before you fall asleep & you're perfectly comfortable & float-y feeling.

I think you are right about the est, Beccah. I had already been wondering if that was it. I was definitely full of libidinal energy during pregnancy. Then again, I had 4, so I was apparently full of it even when not pregnant (LOL)

I just wasn't expecting this self-effect and it kind of threw off my focus during the first session of the morning. Dang good thing my clients have their eyes closed so my whoopsie red-faced look of momentary distraction and refocusing could go unnoticed. H&S is going onto the "Only with My Beloved" side of the Scentual Cabinet :)

Nope. Not really. If I wear cops with it, then hell yeah, and in a different way than just cops on their own, too. But H&S by itself, and in a reasonable amount, (as opposed to the greater amount I would tend to wear with BF, at home), nope. More than anything it makes me feel sweet & cuddly (which, admittedly, is kind of a weird feeling to have at work), and it makes me want to do things and take care of people. Which, really, is great for the job that I'm in. Especially since I don't naturally always feel that way - it's nice to have a little help.

Now, SS4W, yes. But kind of in a friendly, flirty, confident & hip-swingy way. Also good for the job I do. ;)

And it did seem to work again tonight. Either that, or I was just really on my game. I'll have to continue testing for a while, but at the moment it looks as though H&S might be added to my regular work rotation.

I need to start testing Cougar there more intensively than I have before. :)

• 2 months later...

Wow.. some of these awesome stories are making me feel inclined to get this one instead of Open Window. Hmmm... Seems hard to go wrong and I could use a little warm and fuzzy. i get very depressed sometimes and when I am sad, I can turn it into hard cynicism, which I really dislike! maybe warm and fuzzy wins the race?

Wow.. some of these awesome stories are making me feel inclined to get this one instead of Open Window. Hmmm... Seems hard to go wrong and I could use a little warm and fuzzy. i get very depressed sometimes and when I am sad, I can turn it into hard cynicism, which I really dislike! maybe warm and fuzzy wins the race?

This is great. I love using H&S with my teenage boy, it definitely tames him. It doesn't work on my husband, though & when I have to deal w/ mechanics, car rental guys, my period, etc. H&S turns the protective aspect into a hindrance & amps my PMS to an 11 on the weepy scale. If I was forced to choose between one or the other, for monetary reasons, I would get Open Windows first. Btw, :smilies-23596:

This is great. I love using H&S with my teenage boy, it definitely tames him. It doesn't work on my husband, though & when I have to deal w/ mechanics, car rental guys, my period, etc. H&S turns the protective aspect into a hindrance & amps my PMS to an 11 on the weepy scale. If I was forced to choose between one or the other, for monetary reasons, I would get Open Windows first. Btw, :smilies-23596:

Thank you Beccah! I really enjoy being here! I learn and laugh at the same time. I wish all lessons in life were this fun! And hey, the company is awesome! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a trial spray of this way back in November, and it for me, it is the PERFECT phero for work! It makes men adore me, women want to share their secrets and be my best friend, and it makes me more patient and tolerant. (NY traffic, anyone?) :emot151: Also, I have found that this works on a particular type-A dominant, somewhat bitchy female at work, little stuff will usually send her right over the edge with everyone, but not when I'm wearing this. She will just gloss over it, and start to tell stories from her childhood! On the downside, my boss says, "She likes working with you." So guess what? I will have to buy stock in this, or spray everybody when she is here! :fright04238:

Oh no!! I guess that's the definition of " watch what you ask for, you may get it."

In spite if that, I have to give this a try. :D

Laughing at your "driver". When I drove in NYC I don't remember that much movement.. except from the cab drivers. Your guy looks just like them.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

I just spied this - and it's new (?) label! OHMYGOSHILOVEIT! It's absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous even! I want to pick it up and cuddle it and I'm not even under phero influence (right now, lol) The love birds are fantastic - and the colors! WOW - just blew me way and I had to come here and gush about it...

Yea.. So glad someone else noticed that. I posted on the TH thread about it by mistake.

Very cute.

Oh and my first experience with H&S .. loved it!

I had the best day.. it's not as super-intimate as Gotcha, definitely more social but it adds a deeper connecting layer. This is what I thought TH would be like, but that really just lays flat on me for the most part.

My daughter who is the dreaded 13 right now was also very calm and chatty, then she laid her head on my lap like she used to do, she stopped this about 1 1/2 years ago. We just relaxed, chatted watched TV. Lately it's been I'm older, I need space I need to go online, bye gonna be in my room ect.

It was a nice break for us both.

I also felt really good. This is on my must have list.

Edited by StacyK

Definitely one of my favourites. I think I wear it more than I wear anything else, actually. It makes me feel really, really good, and it kinda smooths out everyone else around me, too. Some days I get Cuddle Bunny style googly eyes from men, too. For me, it works nicely on my regulars at work, but especially at home, (with BF), or when I'm out with my mum.

Definitely one of my favourites. I think I wear it more than I wear anything else, actually. It makes me feel really, really good, and it kinda smooths out everyone else around me, too. Some days I get Cuddle Bunny style googly eyes from men, too. For me, it works nicely on my regulars at work, but especially at home, (with BF), or when I'm out with my mum.

Yes! H & S is the bomb.. Eggers, I sometimes layer Cuddle Bunny underneath H & S. Self effects are AMAZING! like EST on steroids Lol.

Edited by KrazyKat

^^Oh.. I will try that! Finally some EST sisters. ;)

Why did it take me so long to get to this?

It is truly all purpose and amazing.