LAM+BI+(un)Sexology+Popularity Potion+Cuddlebunny (scented)

Seriously dangerous mix... Last night I just could not pry my date off of me!...really didnt expect THIS kind of reaction... today some aftershower residue... lots of DIHLs at my gym.. almost uncomfortable... left before workout ended due to strange behavior of just about every male within a mile. def OD territory... Btw, I MILDLY applied this and did not overlap (each swipe recieved its own territory on my skin).

I would say this is DEF a HOT mix for afterhours if you have a steady partner.

Edited by KrazyKat

Yeah I'd say it's dangerous if for no reason than that's a helluva lot of copulins!

Yeah, it's almost as if you were dipped in a vat of cops.....

Yeah, it's almost as if you were dipped in a vat of cops.....

And being dipped has it's pluses - but for me - they are all pluses at home. Got to admit - I wouldn't personally leave my house with that many on- more for personal safety sake. :-) And I like using Cops. (Although - I wear very, very little at work. Mostly use them socially.)

But hey - different strokes for different folks. <g>

I do love a well orchestrated mix. At least you know it works. Now you just have to gear it toward the environment your in at the time.

I confess, Krazykat's mix reminded me of your Witches Brew, Countess! ;)

leaves men utterly defenseless!

I tried something not-quite-so-extreme and went for a an unscented BI with a scented Cuddle Bunny cover. The hits were frickin' AMAZING! Two dinner invites (neither dissuaded when I mentioned my boyfriend-both said to sneak off). Also had one guy that just came up and smiled at me-- a lot! None creepy, all very respectful, but very insistent!

I tried something not-quite-so-extreme and went for a an unscented BI with a scented Cuddle Bunny cover. The hits were frickin' AMAZING! Two dinner invites (neither dissuaded when I mentioned my boyfriend-both said to sneak off). Also had one guy that just came up and smiled at me-- a lot! None creepy, all very respectful, but very insistent!

Those 2 sound a bit more manageable... I went out with the intention of LAM and PP only... just to see.. but it was like I was taken over by instant insanity and went nuts when I applied.. I also wanted my date to really, really like me (its been a long time since Ive been in a relationship)...

Now I just think I may have turned him into thinking Im a tease who doesnt put out.

Btw, I had a big crush on him before our date and when we were out I couldnt wait to get away.

I havent felt that kind of sexy power since I was 20 pounds lighter and in my 20s.

Next try is LAM with Cuddle Bunny. The pheros should complement each other as well as the scents--double the cops, but with EST and A-Nol. My guy doesn't like honey so the CB should help to mitigate that scent-wise in the LAM.

Now I just think I may have turned him into thinking Im a tease who doesnt put out.

And see this is a definite effect of wearing certain things but not delivering on the message you're sending out. When I say "you" I mean women in general. Certainly the most intense and satisfying male attention is sexual attention, I'm not denying that. But to be a chemical cocktease (meaning using combinations which deliver a real whammy in terms of arousal) when you have no intention of having sex with anyone (except perhaps the SO at home if applicable)...we know the way to best communicate with men is through sex but they'll only let you cry wolf so many times. Mind you, this is me (unpopularly) speaking from experience, but sometimes I just gotta state the obvious.

Seriously dangerous mix... Last night I just could not pry my date off of me!...really didnt expect THIS kind of reaction...

I would say this is DEF a HOT mix for afterhours if you have a steady partner.

LOL You sure live up to your name KrazyKat ;) That's one heck of a mix you have there! It's almost a bit ballsy even for me and I'm pretty darn good at drowning myself in phero's ^_^ I may have to give this one a go...if I get the right setting for it of course

LOL You sure live up to your name KrazyKat :) That's one heck of a mix you have there! It's almost a bit ballsy even for me and I'm pretty darn good at drowning myself in phero's :D I may have to give this one a go...if I get the right setting for it of course

5000 showers later and Im still battling residue from this one!

The last few days stepping into the gym feels akin to a sheep stepping into a Lions den..

I cant get past all the DIHLS...

For decent hits using this combo, then showering... maybe that would be enough in terms of "hits."

Btw.. could someone let me know.. can you see my emoticons... I only see lots of words from this end.

Thanks for helping me out.

Edited by KrazyKat

SwBookworm... I think your idea for a mix sounds really fabulous.. maybe if I didnt scare him off with my grandiose, FAR and wide sweeping phero signature (he hasnt called since our date).. I'll just tone it down to LAM and cuddle-bunny.

maybe that would be enough in terms of "hits"http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/style_images/lovepotion1177833132/folder_post_icons/icon2.gif

Btw.. could someone let me know.. can you see my emoticons... I only see lots of words from this end.

Nope...just "words"... Maybe if you put a space between the last word/character and the emoticon?

Nope...just "words"... Maybe if you put a space between the last word/character and the emoticon?

Thanks Rosebud.

Sorry everyone for the sore eye-sentencing...