Phero response & ethnicity

Have any of you ladies noticed any difference in the response you get from men when wearing phero's in terms of getting different responses from different ethnicities?

I'm beginning to notice a trend, in particular when wearing cops. Caucasian men do respond well, but they take longer and are often a bit more subtle (or possibly just control their behaviour more?)... But I have noticed that Asian/Indian men and even more so black men not only seem to react a lot quicker, but also with reactions that are alot more obvious. It's happend several times now that I get men that do an almost 180 and blatantly stares with their mouths open, sometimes almost within less than a minute of being around me. They literally stop what they are doing, or turn around and just stare like I was walking around naked...

I do get attention from white men too, but not to that degree and it's never such an instantaneous reaction. I also have yet to have a caucasian man just blatantly stare at me dumbfounded with his mouth open... "All" that I seem to get from them is flirting, more attentiveness, glances, smiles and looks that indicate interest, but not blatant "my mind is absolutely blank now" type stares...

Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining that I get less of a response from white men, I actually prefer the less blatant reactions, but I just thought it was funny that there seems to be a pattern to this.

Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

Have any of you ladies noticed any difference in the response you get from men when wearing phero's in terms of getting different responses from different ethnicities?

I'm beginning to notice a trend, in particular when wearing cops. Caucasian men do respond well, but they take longer and are often a bit more subtle (or possibly just control their behaviour more?)... But I have noticed that Asian/Indian men and even more so black men not only seem to react a lot quicker, but also with reactions that are alot more obvious. It's happend several times now that I get men that do an almost 180 and blatantly stares with their mouths open, sometimes almost within less than a minute of being around me. They literally stop what they are doing, or turn around and just stare like I was walking around naked...

I do get attention from white men too, but not to that degree and it's never such an instantaneous reaction. I also have yet to have a caucasian man just blatantly stare at me dumbfounded with his mouth open... "All" that I seem to get from them is flirting, more attentiveness, glances, smiles and looks that indicate interest, but not blatant "my mind is absolutely blank now" type stares...

Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining that I get less of a response from white men, I actually prefer the less blatant reactions, but I just thought it was funny that there seems to be a pattern to this.

I have noticed this as well... I am voluptous caucasion blonde and frankly I dont mind at all as I am oftentimes more attracted to exotic darker types... I do notice my closest friend who is dark skinned Sudanese Beauty does seem to get lots of outright attention and "hits" from European and Lighter skinned men.. similiar to the types of attention I get from more exotic men.

I think opposites attract..

I'm beginning to notice a trend, in particular when wearing cops. Caucasian men do respond well, but they take longer and are often a bit more subtle (or possibly just control their behaviour more?)

I think you are seeing social conditioning at work, although that particular angle wouldn't have occurred to me. There's probably a socio-economic factor at work as well...but I do wonder if you polled, let's say, five guys all of different ethnicities and asked..."If a woman walked by and she smelled like she'd just had sex, would you notice? What would you do?"...how would they respond. Beyond cultural factors there are also likely biological factors at work, such as olfactory sensitivity versus overall sensory perception. We "smell" pheromones but many times we don't smell them unless we are sensitive.

and just stare like I was walking around naked...

And in a sense you are...I don't think people really stop to consider this, but one of the ways in which we perceive people is the way they smell, and therefore certain scents trigger certain perceptions and cultural assumptions.

I dunno, I was out @ the club wearin Wildflower. This hot white guy ( tall, dark, & handsome) shouted " Hey pretty girl" and grabbed my face to kiss me on the cheek. I went to our local comedy show wearin it, and the cowboy comedien was all over me.