I need some help...

My husband and I want to attract in a new..um.. 'friend' for his birthday ( female). Can I use the Bosom Bows by itself, or is there something else I could layer it with. as far as pheros go, I've got Happy Water,Wildflower, & BosomBows. I've also got Realm, thats not LP but it's pheros. I wanted 2 add that his b-day is this saturday(5-17), so please get 2 me quickly ladies!

Edited by Beccah1

My husband and I want to attract in a new..um.. 'friend' for his birthday ( female). Can I use the Bosom Bows by itself, or is there something else I could layer it with. as far as pheros go, I've got Happy Water,Wildflower, & BosomBows. I've also got Realm, thats not LP but it's pheros. I wanted 2 add that his b-day is this saturday(5-17), so please get 2 me quickly ladies!

Why dont you use a little of each... slightly heavier on BosomBows.

Maybe you could sub Happy Water for Woozy Floozy for giggles or Couer d'lamour for fun times...

With the Bosom Bows, I would think it would depend on who gets to play with the friend. If it's both of you I think I might be more apt to go with something like Wildflower.