Wild night w/ the Pheros(not pervy!)

Ok so I went out for my husbands B-Day...I layered the happy water( 1st @ dinner), then girl-girl& popularity potion. I also sprayed my Erox pheros in my hair. The night was full of fun and games for me ( as always when I wear LP). However, I felt like I was in an episode of the twilight zone! This girl that almost beat me up once was trying to make out w/ me! My poor husband almost got into a fight. Since my hubby is 6'5"& 300lbs(weightlifter), I felt sorry for the other guy and joked them out of the fight. I had an Erox brand phero on him( I think it contains Androstonal), & I combined that Boheme( Mens) I thought that would offset the andro. Did I just O.D. on pheros ( I think I have a fair amount naturally anyway)? I know the andro. can make guys testy. On the other hand girls were all really nice and friendly to me(even the ones not trying to make out). I really wasn't trying to be a chemical tease, I just wanted 2 be the 'belle of the ball'.

Just want to point something out here that I see frequent misconceptions being posted about on various boards....

Erox Realm is purely for self-effects. No longer made, although naturalattraction.com (the new name for Erox) have evolved, but their principal is exactly the same as it was many years ago, except the product now smells TEN times better than Realm did.

They put EST in the male version of Realm, to calm, uplift and relax male wearers, and Androstadienone in the female version, to help calm and relax female wearers. A lot of people get this so wrong. If you want to wear Realm for ATTRACTION - then you need to wear the product produced for the OPPOSITE gender..

One caveat..Androstadienone can undoubtedly very much help a LOT of woman who suffer from PMS to cope with that time of the month, but it also DOES (and this is scientifically-proven) - have a very depressive effect on a small percentage of men. That percentage is in fact significantly higher than it was originally thought to be, and is one reason I am working right now on a blend that will NOT utilise Androstadienone, but WILL help to alleviate women's PMS symptoms.

This needs to be explored now, as the men who ARE affected adversely by the depressive characteristics of -Dienone - CAN really get to a very dark place in themselves - and let's face facts, NO man is going to WANT to be around a woman who consistently brings him down - and a man affected by -Dienone in that way WILL correlate those factors to YOU, if he goes into the dumps when YOU are around him - if you HAVE been wearing Androstadienone in his presence.

I'm not going to go into specifics at all, but a very dear friend of mine who is actually a lovely member of this very board had a truly traumatic and harrowing experience with her son after he was exposed to A1 (Androstadienone), and it was that very knowledge in fact that triggered the research I am currently undertaking to find a better alternative to use in pheromone blends.

If you are a woman who just wants to wear Androstadienone for herself, then that's great - not all men are affected after all, not by ANY stretch of the imagination, but please remember that if you are interacting with males at all and wearing it, there IS the chance at least ONE of them may become depressed - even if that characteristic has never manifested in the man until then..

If on the other hand you are working with a bunch of PMS-ing Alpha, Beta and Gamma females - then Androstadienone IS your saviour!

Anyway..I just wanted to point this out, because as far as that part of your mix went Beccah, you were affecting YOURSELF with the Erox product and no-one else...Unless of course you found males around you becoming subdued, which is a sure sign they WERE affected by the sexually-dymorphic (gender specific) depressive side of -Dienone).

Perhaps its calming effects promoted a much more relaxed YOU that night, which let you feel more comfortable with the whole situation. Teasing, sexy mixes are all well and good - and they DO have their place - heck I LOVE to use them! Just be aware always of EXACTLY what sexual pheromone mixes DO do to men, and women for that matter - and give some thought to the environment in which you are using them.

If you haven't done so as yet, I would suggest you maybe take a good read of the long threads on EOW and EST in this Pheromone FAQ, and if you have any questions, you can ask them here, and I'll get to responding as soon as I humanly can. I AM though very busy right now trying to work on this exact thing for Mara and Danna, as well as another couple of um..projects, so I may have to take a couple of days to get back to answering you - but I will..

Now I should just shut my mouth I think, before I give away TOO much about these "projects.." ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Great & fun repport Beccah!! I have been to parties wearing pheros and ended up getting attention from guys and girls, really funny!

Ail, your post is so informative. I am always amazed at how complex the world of pheromones is. I had no idea androstadienone had possible negative effects on men, I will have to check the mixes that contain this pheromone and I guess watch out for how my BF reacts to them.

LP is awesome,

but they are so lucky to have you, Ail.

nice pairing of crafts here (no pun intended) :rockon:

LP is awesome,

but they are so lucky to have you, Ail.

nice pairing of crafts here (no pun intended) :rockon:

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one.....they know exactly what we want! And, there is finally a phero company that caters more to women! No offense to the gentlemen here, but we have been ignored for far too long!!

Edited by Dolly

And, there is finally a phero company that caters more to women!

This company caters to women who in return cater to men... by making sure men don't get depressed by our phero blends, it's a win-win for everyone :rockon:

Thanks Ail for the info, I have a great time wearing SS4W so far but will stay alert on possible effects on guys around me!

Edited by Mademoiselle

Yeah I had read that about androstadienone, Ail, so good to know it's actually documented fact (sometimes it's hard to tell). Although I love wearing SS4M in the form of Super, I've never worn it during intimate situations with Quince because there were other factors to consider, but I have idly wondered how a man might react to a woman wearing a male-oriented phero mix. I look at androstadienone like a controlled substance and save it for times when I really feel like there's nothing else which might make me feel better...and since it can sometimes give me a "hangover" (even when I try to use it sparingly) I'm so glad Teddy Man came along because it's a much better all-purpose feel-good mix for me, both scent and intent-wise.

But don't smudge that lovely nose too much on the grindstone...don't want your man to get stroppy with us! :rockon:

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one.....they know exactly what we want! And, there is finally a phero company that caters more to women! No offense to the gentlemen here, but we have been ignored for far too long!!

AMEN.

Yeah I had read that about androstadienone, Ail, so good to know it's actually documented fact (sometimes it's hard to tell). Although I love wearing SS4M in the form of Super, I've never worn it during intimate situations with Quince because there were other factors to consider, but I have idly wondered how a man might react to a woman wearing a male-oriented phero mix. I look at androstadienone like a controlled substance and save it for times when I really feel like there's nothing else which might make me feel better...and since it can sometimes give me a "hangover" (even when I try to use it sparingly) I'm so glad Teddy Man came along because it's a much better all-purpose feel-good mix for me, both scent and intent-wise.

But don't smudge that lovely nose too much on the grindstone...don't want your man to get stroppy with us! ;)

So, I'm guessing that *these* are the issues with A1 that Lor was refering to in the other thread (about utilizing an...dienone/A1 in blends.) I'm so glad I stumbled on this one... can anyone refer me to sites/links re: the A1-depression connection? Want to know what to look out for...DH and I appreciate it!! :smilies-23596: We have a SS4M but we've been using PP on him, mostly.

I'm glad I stumbled on this thread... had no clue about that with A1. Much thanks, as always ^_^ Ail! (PS, are you sure tranq does not use A1?)

On a happier note, glad to hear about the good (if a bit twilighty) times you had, Beccah! :party: Here's to future Wild Nights Out!!! :toast:

You really shouldn't list this as non-pervy...you'd get more folks reading it if you didn't. ^_^

Thanks Ail for your phero expertise. It is nice to find a company that caters to women, especially with pheros. I guess my obsession makes sense now.

Great report Beccah!! :smilies-23596:

Edited by Jo Anna

^_^

Yeah the (sex-crazed) lunatics have taken over the asylum. And I do have to say I saw the "not pervy!" and said Aw damn!

kblazin, I'll see if I can track down the article...it's mainly about the euphoric affects of androstadienone on women, but there was a subset of data related to its' effect on men. Though I bet Ail probably has the specific info at her (immediate) fingertips.

:smilies-23596:

Yeah the (sex-crazed) lunatics have taken over the asylum. And I do have to say I saw the "not pervy!" and said Aw damn!

Hehe, me too! ^_^

kblazin, I'll see if I can track down the article...it's mainly about the euphoric affects of androstadienone on women, but there was a subset of data related to its' effect on men. Though I bet Ail probably has the specific info at her (immediate) fingertips.

Yeah, I feel kinda bad though, always asking Ail to spell things out... but it's true, she's like an encyclopedia w/ the pheros! And there is a surprising lack of info out there, even online. At least I don't know where to find it! If you track down that article, pretty-please post a link...

Yeah, I feel kinda bad though, always asking Ail to spell things out... but it's true, she's like an encyclopedia w/ the pheros!

Well remember, though, she's an educator...so that's one reason why she's here, to share all her wisdom and knowledge with us...and aren't we lucky! ^_^

Hi there.

The only mix here that contains A1 (Androstadienone) is SS4M.

Hope that helps. :)

Blessings

Ail )O(

Yeah, I'm stayin away from that one! My man got downright violent. Normally he just gets bitchy w/me when he's jealous about guys hittin on me( because it's my fault, lol).

Just want to point something out here that I see frequent misconceptions being posted about on various boards....

Erox Realm is purely for self-effects. No longer made, although naturalattraction.com (the new name for Erox) have evolved, but their principal is exactly the same as it was many years ago, except the product now smells TEN times better than Realm did.

They put EST in the male version of Realm, to calm, uplift and relax male wearers, and Androstadienone in the female version, to help calm and relax female wearers. A lot of people get this so wrong. If you want to wear Realm for ATTRACTION - then you need to wear the product produced for the OPPOSITE gender..

One caveat..Androstadienone can undoubtedly very much help a LOT of woman who suffer from PMS to cope with that time of the month, but it also DOES (and this is scientifically-proven) - have a very depressive effect on a small percentage of men. That percentage is in fact significantly higher than it was originally thought to be, and is one reason I am working right now on a blend that will NOT utilise Androstadienone, but WILL help to alleviate women's PMS symptoms.

This needs to be explored now, as the men who ARE affected adversely by the depressive characteristics of -Dienone - CAN really get to a very dark place in themselves - and let's face facts, NO man is going to WANT to be around a woman who consistently brings him down - and a man affected by -Dienone in that way WILL correlate those factors to YOU, if he goes into the dumps when YOU are around him - if you HAVE been wearing Androstadienone in his presence.

I'm not going to go into specifics at all, but a very dear friend of mine who is actually a lovely member of this very board had a truly traumatic and harrowing experience with her son after he was exposed to A1 (Androstadienone), and it was that very knowledge in fact that triggered the research I am currently undertaking to find a better alternative to use in pheromone blends.

If you are a woman who just wants to wear Androstadienone for herself, then that's great - not all men are affected after all, not by ANY stretch of the imagination, but please remember that if you are interacting with males at all and wearing it, there IS the chance at least ONE of them may become depressed - even if that characteristic has never manifested in the man until then..

If on the other hand you are working with a bunch of PMS-ing Alpha, Beta and Gamma females - then Androstadienone IS your saviour!

Anyway..I just wanted to point this out, because as far as that part of your mix went Beccah, you were affecting YOURSELF with the Erox product and no-one else...Unless of course you found males around you becoming subdued, which is a sure sign they WERE affected by the sexually-dymorphic (gender specific) depressive side of -Dienone).

Perhaps its calming effects promoted a much more relaxed YOU that night, which let you feel more comfortable with the whole situation. Teasing, sexy mixes are all well and good - and they DO have their place - heck I LOVE to use them! Just be aware always of EXACTLY what sexual pheromone mixes DO do to men, and women for that matter - and give some thought to the environment in which you are using them.

If you haven't done so as yet, I would suggest you maybe take a good read of the long threads on EOW and EST in this Pheromone FAQ, and if you have any questions, you can ask them here, and I'll get to responding as soon as I humanly can. I AM though very busy right now trying to work on this exact thing for Mara and Danna, as well as another couple of um..projects, so I may have to take a couple of days to get back to answering you - but I will..

Now I should just shut my mouth I think, before I give away TOO much about these "projects.." ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thanks 4 that info. I'm still really confused why that girl was tryin 2 make out w/ me. Maybe she's a Scorpio, lol.

:)

I thought the same thing, myself! :yeahthat:I love the emoticons....hehe

The A1 in Super for Men doesn't seem to have the depressive effect on my man.....which is good because I love to SLATHER him in it......I am not sure how he would react to higher amounts, though.....

Edited by Dolly

Hmm...I need to think of how to get around the fact that a fair amount of what I have as evidence, is not permitted to be put anywhere online, but I think there is one study that I am able to publish that illustrates the depressive factor of Androstadieone on a small percentage of males.

Many of the studies you CAN access online don't even MENTION this fact, which I think is utterly appalling, as depression of ANY sort is not something to be trivialised, so I'll get to trying to locate something I CAN post, WITHOUT Big Brother coming to get me.. And no..I'm NOT totally kidding here..

Leave it with me please, and I'll see what I can do.

Blessings

Ail )O(

But don't smudge that lovely nose too much on the grindstone...don't want your man to get stroppy with us! :)

Oh yeah. I forgot about the hangover. I know I didn't drink that much vodka.