Intellectual Woman and Mara's Rocket Fuel

I'm new to the forum, so hi everyone!

Just got my order of Intellectual Woman (unscented) and Mara's Rocket Fuel. IW is awesome! I wore some today and had a great response. The BF always gets happy when I wear anything with EST in it, and the EST in this one really comes through. I also like that this is one of the lighter cops mixes, so I get a little extra oomph without it being too strong. This one is great for everyday wear and even office environments I think.

As for Mara's Rocket Fuel...I love love love the scent in the bottle. I get strawberry, cinnamon, sweetness... but the scent doesn't agree with my body chemistry unfortunately. I tried one swipe yesterday, and one today on my wrist to test it out.

I would be willing to trade my brand new bottle of Mara's Rocket Fuel for any of the women's or unisex unscented phero mixes if anyone is interested......I would love to see it end up with someone who would use it :-)

EDIT: I posted it in the traders area...thanks everyone for the suggestion!

Edited by Michele20

As for Mara's Rocket Fuel...I love love love the scent in the bottle. I get strawberry, cinnamon, sweetness... but the scent doesn't agree with my body chemistry unfortunately. I tried one swipe yesterday, and one today on my wrist to test it out.

I would be willing to trade my brand new bottle of Mara's Rocket Fuel for any of the women's or unisex unscented phero mixes if anyone is interested......I would love to see it end up with someone who would use it :-)

Strawberry? There's no fruit in MRF at all as far as I know :unsure:

Anohoo...I'm sorry the MRF isn't working for you, it's one of my absolute favourites! I wear it almost daily ^_^ If you want to trade it I suggest you post a thread for yourself in the trading post...the ladies here will jump you in seconds to trade!

Oh, and btw... :smilies-23596:

Edited by Rosebud

Welcome! Did you shake the Rocket Fuel befor you tried it?

Hi Rosebud! Thank you for the tip about the trading post. I'm still wandering around here! I'll put it up there right away.

I could very well be wrong about the strawberry. Maybe it was the vanilla and cinnamon together. Either way, yeah, I think I'm gonna trade it :-)

If your boyfriend responds well to EST, then you should try Cuddle Bunny, it's a fabulous mix for EST-loving XYs.

Edited by luna65

Hi Dolly and j5382001!!! I did actually shake the Rocket Fuel. I got the Intellectual Woman with the CPS Silicone and it said to shake it so I shook both just in case.

I'm so glad I joined here! It looks like a really fun forum :-)

@Luna...Cuddle bunny sound great. It's definitely on my to-do list!

Edited by Michele20

I'm so glad I joined here! It looks like a really fun forum :-)

Glad you're here! We do have a good time!

Just got my order of Intellectual Woman (unscented) and Mara's Rocket Fuel. IW is awesome! I wore some today and had a great response. The BF always gets happy when I wear anything with EST in it, and the EST in this one really comes through. I also like that this is one of the lighter cops mixes, so I get a little extra oomph without it being too strong. This one is great for everyday wear and even office environments I think.

EDIT: I posted it in the traders area...thanks everyone for the suggestion!

Yep Michele, EST is the bomb! Fo Shizzle. LOL...that and SS4W are my absolute favorite favorite pheros and it's no secret around here...most of the ladies know I will just about trade anything or jump at the chance to trade/Pay for EST...I rarely go a day without EST

BTW there is a post somewhere around here that AIL did about EST...it is fabulous, I have all but memorized it, and I do still go back to it just to re-read it.

I have always wanted to try the IW...you have me really wanting to try it now...especially as I have read that it is a great work phero.

You definitely gotta try Cuddlebunny 09...great as you get the EST and the cops...and trust me the scent is light airy and like cotton

djac