My trip to the ER wearing PP and treasured Hearts

Yesterday afternoon, I had what I thought was a panic attack in the backseat of a taxi.

I ended up at the hospital before almost fainting... It turned out to be dehydration, possible anxiety attack.

Anyways, I ended up in the ER on a stretcher for many hours.

During the course of my stay, I was tended to by the most unbelievably HOT Indian doctor.

I quickly sensed his phero use as a string of overeager nurses and hospital attendants were very submissive and eager to please. *Personally* I felt my body succumb to an overwhelming sensation of desire... particularly in my nether regions, as my overstressed and anxious brain went pleasantly numb around him..

I happened to be wearing PP and treasured hearts with residue of Mondays hott BI, Sexology, S-mate in my hair (for some reason, I have trouble washing many pheros off and gett even better hits in the days following).

All I can say is between the Doc and I there must have been a phero cloud that spanned manhattan island and beyond.

There was such a physical heat between us.. he kept coming over to me and talking BS, continously checking my body (under my gown), I know, I know... Fondling.

Believe me when I tell you, I did not mind this one bit..

I almost felt guilty, all I did was (almost) faint, there were really ill people (and old people) all around me and here I was with all the attention.

He made sure to stand REALLY, REALLY close to me and whenever he spoke to me there were these underlying inuendos within the realm of sexually charged-talk..that I dont think unphero-ed folk could get away with?!?!

He kept me there for many more hours, would not dismiss me... Finally, when he came around to me again, he said "anytime you need an ER doctor, ask for me".

Im like WTF??? The last time I was in the ER was a decade ago... does he honestly believe, I would get sick to come and see him?

Im not sure what to make of my stay.. was this a hit?? or was I amiss of something...

One more thing, last nite I had some of the most sexually charged dreams of this sexy doctor, I mean XXX... would love some feedback here.

Edited by KrazyKat

Oooh East Asian men definitely turn me on. *sigh*

Even those that might abuse their professional privileges (oh I'm going to need the paddle for even thinking that!).

So what could he have been wearing, I wonder? Although I have to say, in my time, I've been in the presence of a few people whose natural pheromone signature coupled with their own charimsatic personality were enough to qualify them as absolute stunners...so maybe he could have been one of those?

Although I have to say, in my time, I've been in the presence of a few people whose natural pheromone signature coupled with their own charimsatic personality were enough to qualify them as absolute stunners...so maybe he could have been one of those?

I have come into contact with some of those too.....they just emit a heavy cloud all on their own.....

Luna... I belive my nose knows the real deal (lol).. I would say he had a nice combo with TUTH or Woodland Man somewhere on him... Everywoman in the ER had DIHL's (even the old ladies on stretchers).

Now I guess it is possible I misinterrupreted Docs interest in me (due to his liberal hand in phero app points).. and that everywoman in the ER picked up on his signature thinking he was hot for them.

I cant tell you how many times I have been the cause of being the oversexed/sexy tease due to my overzealous phero use..

Its good to be on the recieving end, very informational in what affects can be like.

On my end I do believe PP and treasured hearts really affects people and drops inhibitions, although not as "sexy" as some other combos.. it really is like an opening, makes everyone less shy, including myself, and everyone wants to spoil you, treats you extra special.

Warm, fuzzies all around.

I wasn't suggesting that he wasn't wearing pheros, just speculating he could have just been an incredibly charismatic person. But as phero use is more widespread these days, likely the odds are he was. I can tell now when a man is wearing them better than I could several years ago, although I don't find myself in those situations where I would encounter someone who was so much anymore (clubbing, etc.).

I wasn't suggesting that he wasn't wearing pheros, just speculating he could have just been an incredibly charismatic person. But as phero use is more widespread these days, likely the odds are he was. I can tell now when a man is wearing them better than I could several years ago, although I don't find myself in those situations where I would encounter someone who was so much anymore (clubbing, etc.).

Yeah, Alot more people wearing pheros thesedays... I mainly notice them on other women... I have a friend of a friend who is sooo Buttt Ugly,,, yet most men find her unbelievably sexy, Im never able to get close enough to sniff her, but I suspect she has found her "combo". I have seen quite a few necks twist and crack in the other direction around this chick who has been unquestionably described as the "The HOT One" by every man who comes in contact?!?!

• 3 years later...

I'm very late to the party here, but East Indians often smell of sandalwood; much of their toiletries are loaded with it, including soap and whatever colognes they traditionally use. Add in that curry comes out of your pores when you eat it every day (in the same way Italian food lovers often smell of garlic, onions and tomatoes, but in a good way! :) and you have a spicy component.

I'm betting that you were getting strong hints of sandalwood, and that's one helluva aphrodisiac especially to a foreign nose.

Americans don't seem to really smell of anything and mores the shame.