New Releases for MAY 2009

I did pretty good with ordering this week. I got Erins honeyed Fig ,Astrindes Kitty petal and the monthly sampler. See..self control............(Damn ordering finger is getting itchy again though)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did pretty good with ordering this week. I got Erins honeyed Fig ,Astrindes Kitty petal and the monthly sampler. See..self control............(Damn ordering finger is getting itchy again though)

curses ! I forgot about Erin's Hot Honeyed Fig !! *bites ordering finger, gotta wait till next week, maybe...*

curses ! I forgot about Erin's Hot Honeyed Fig !! *bites ordering finger, gotta wait till next week, maybe...*

* :( flood contrl*

When i saw this one , i had to get it. Im such a fig slut!

* :( flood contrl*

do you like fig jam ? I make a great sandwich with the jam, garlic bagette (split), prosciutto ham, asiago cheese (or Stella's italian table cheese, good sub), mesclun salad mix and kalamata olives. Slice into mini sandwiches, makes a nice app for company or lunch for a week, ha !

ok caving......I'm ordering it !! Erin's HHF that is.

do you like fig jam ? I make a great sandwich with the jam, garlic bagette (split), prosciutto ham, asiago cheese (or Stella's italian table cheese, good sub), mesclun salad mix and kalamata olives. Slice into mini sandwiches, makes a nice app for company or lunch for a week, ha !

ok caving......I'm ordering it !! Erin's HHF that is.

OMG! This is makin my mouth water ! YUM!

OMG! This is makin my mouth water ! YUM!

and then there's these for dessert :(

* :aola: flood contrl*

it is really quite delicious and sexy, ladies...you'll love it!

e.

I cant believe there is only 26 bottles of liquid magik left!

Seeing this I HAD to order a bottle. Also got a bottle of Christines Tropical Musk....its soo yummy!

I cant believe there is only 26 bottles of liquid magik left!

Seeing this I HAD to order a bottle. Also got a bottle of Christines Tropical Musk....its soo yummy!

Liquid Magix one of the few that I ordered, unsmelled in a full bottle. It sounded intriguing!

Liquid Magix one of the few that I ordered, unsmelled in a full bottle. It sounded intriguing!

I was REALLY tempted to get a bottle too but I managed to control myself :666: I was just a teensy bit iffy about the ginger...not a big fan of ginger so I'm waiting for the reviews & the monthly sampler I ordered.

Just placed my sampler order. I was suppose to wait until my money fairy got here on Thursday but I couldnt help myself!!!! :666: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: ugh! just the sampler pack, wont hurt my credit card to much. ^_^ hehehehe! Ya, I cant resist the sampler packs every month. heheheheh :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I was REALLY tempted to get a bottle too but I managed to control myself :666: I was just a teensy bit iffy about the ginger...not a big fan of ginger so I'm waiting for the reviews & the monthly sampler I ordered.

I'm generally not a big fan of ginger either, but I thought I'd take a chance! The other notes looked so lovely!

i grabbed a liquid magix and now im glad.

im freaking a little because i wanted baby drac's but im lucky i still have some draculas bakery.

i have a feeling Tail is going to be a quick one,too.

i just cant wait to sniff so i can get on with another order lol

i have a feeling Tail is going to be a quick one,too.

PRECISELY why I bought a full bottle, unsniffed.....

I begged my money fairy to let me have some "Tail" before Friday. And she said ok. I don't think that came out right. Anyhoo so far I've ordered Tail and the monthly sampler. I think I'll be ok until Friday now.

Oh my gosh i just checked out the "Like a magnet" and "Mesmorize" and thats so awsome!!! U can pick out the scent and everything!! Iam deffinetley getting that ones I get my money fairy! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! :666: I try not to go on the website until I get my money fairy but of course I can't help myself. grrr! Iam obsessed with LP. hehehehhee! Love you ladies! Keep em coming! And My birthday is this Friday everyone. I'am turning 26! I already ordered the sampler as a present to myself for my bday i'll have to pick up some of the "Like a Magnet" when my money fairy arrives! ^_^:)

Smell good, be popular, & beloved of your beloved ( or anyone elses *evil grin*)

You got it ,love the way you think old man won't be home untilThursaday ,sounds like I need to go out :666:

hugs,

Tee

I begged my money fairy to let me have some "Tail" before Friday. And she said ok. I don't think that came out right.

I knew what you meant, but had to giggle anyway, hee !

working on them now!

You ladies are always so hard at work filling our need for more LP Goodies! I love it! I cant wait to get my May sampler! And then let the shopping begin!!! :smilies-23596:

working on them now!

Oh, could you lovely ladies elaborate on that? :smilies-23596: Does that mean you are working on the final touches of the June releases, or does it mean you are working on loading the labels & scent descriptions? :party:

squeak squeak squeak

i cant help squeaking.

when when WHEN, i say !?

lol i need some valerian,skullcap,and maybe some chamomile !

squeak squeak squeak

i cant help squeaking.

when when WHEN, i say !?

lol i need some valerian,skullcap,and maybe some chamomile !

It is usually anywhere from the middle to the end of the month.....so the way I figure, we still have a little ways to go....

It is usually anywhere from the middle to the end of the month.....so the way I figure, we still have a little ways to go....

I KNOW your not trying to say

that the world doesnt revolve around my wants and needs.......

^_^ bah!

this means i have to order.

stuff could go bye-bye in 2 weeks !