Ail's Open Windows

This is so true. I mean really take note here. I know when you're new and you want to try every blend... and wear pheros daily.. I've found breaks are important. Helps prevent building immunity too. Reset is a good word for it.

StacyK & halo...I used to take months off...so I get it :-) I was just trying to test drive my UN Open Windows

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have some not so great news to report about my cherished Open Windows. I started a new job and have been using the UN Open Windows as my go-to...unfortunately, instead of people liking me, as I was hoping for, it seemed as if it made some people almost despise me or really dislike me. I was SOOO SHOCKED. I don't know if the A-nol and B-nol made them feel more unihibited??? I definitely didn't expect this reaction. I bought it so that people would feel great around me.

A couple of days I had to correct things with some LFM (to stop some of the disrespect) and Pop Potion (respect & likeability)...I'm so bummed.

Sometimes you will get that......where you get the exact opposite reaction from some people. They may just be sensitive to one of the ingredients. FYI......Swimming with Sharks is also a really good work blend.

Edited by Dolly

Guess what Dolly? I went back to my Rosalyn with Open Windows and that seemed to work better...go figure! My scented pheros pack a punch!

I say the same thing about PM. lol.

Its usally, IMO...easier to get the dose right with an enhanced scent. Less being more with pheros.

Maybe the higher dose combined with you being a newbie was difficult for them to process. IMO, Its better to start out low key when new. People dont know you or where your coming from. OW is a breath of fresh air but its also an attention getter. That may have caused some competion or skeptical attitudes.

Seems like the lower dose and delicate scent worked out. :)

Edited by StacyK

I say the same thing about PM. lol.

Its usally, IMO...easier to get the dose right with an enhanced scent. Less being more with pheros.

Maybe the higher dose combined with you being a newbie was difficult for them to process. IMO, Its better to start out low key when new. People dont know you or where your coming from. OW is a breath of fresh air but its also an attention getter. That may have caused some competion or skeptical attitudes.

Seems like the lower dose and delicate scent worked out. :)

Boy you are soooo right about the competition thing...sheesh!

• 4 months later...

Quick question. Does this contain epi-androsterone? I have in my notes that it does. The temp site page for the phero only lists alpha and beta-nol. But the blog phero list on the temp site DOES say it has the epi in it.

A question for Mara for sure. But from what I recall, it does have epi-androsterone in it. It wears on me like it does.

Just out of curiosity, what does that mean to you? How it wears? (I know what it means, but in a personal level for you is what I am asking.) I am still trying pheros and have a feel for certain blends, but don't necessarily have a grasp of how any of the individual pheros make me feel. I am starting to see patterns in blends that have specific ingredients and how TG reacts. I think he is a STRONG EST responder, which I anticipated he would be based on his personality. He also reacts well to things that lead with Beta-nol. I REALLY hope to get to try Sexology around him one day knowing those two things. But I haven't found how specific things feel to me EXCEPT B-nol, and I know I have to watch myself and what I say when I'm wearing blends heavy with it.

Just out of curiosity, what does that mean to you? How it wears? (I know what it means, but in a personal level for you is what I am asking.) I am still trying pheros and have a feel for certain blends, but don't necessarily have a grasp of how any of the individual pheros make me feel. I am starting to see patterns in blends that have specific ingredients and how TG reacts. I think he is a STRONG EST responder, which I anticipated he would be based on his personality. He also reacts well to things that lead with Beta-nol. I REALLY hope to get to try Sexology around him one day knowing those two things. But I haven't found how specific things feel to me EXCEPT B-nol, and I know I have to watch myself and what I say when I'm wearing blends heavy with it.

It feels to me like it gives me a little added charisma/and or charm that draws people to me. It's like it makes me stand out in a crowd, making people very aware of my presence, whether I'm speaking, or just sitting/standing/walking quietly somewhere. And I feel like it adds a little "star quality" - the thing that makes people focus on you because they're curious, and they want to get close & hear what you have to say. I really like it.

On the topic of EST and Beta-nol... my boyfriend responds quite strongly to both. EST seems to hit him the way cops hit most other dudes, and Beta-nol makes him talk me to death. I thought that Sexology would be a great thing to wear around him, but it has never ever done anything for us but make him run at the mouth! :lol: Granted, he's already an overly chatty fella, so I should have expected that kind of response to the Beta-nol! I wish you luck with your trials!

• 9 months later...

I have to update my Open Windows experience. Although it can't be my go-to for work because I work with women are constantly trying to be Alpha, covered by fake smiles  (LFM and LFN tames them)

Open Windows makes me feel sooooo good. I feel happy, smart, together, confident, attractive and people seem to perceive me this way as well. I also felt like "I deserve" while wearing this. 

Always a hit - Open Windows  

Edited by FlowerPower

• 5 months later...

I just received my pheromones and the first one i tried was open windows oil roll on. At home I applied behind my ears and neck. But i didnt get any hits from strangers. So after i got to my workplace, i applied more because i felt like maybe i had’nt applied enough. The boss comes in and she was being unusually chatty with me and started talking to me about vacation and stuff. She seemed friendlier to me than usual like she was in a good mood and she kept making conversation. So i think this definitely works well for me

On 11/2/2018 at 9:15 AM, pinksugarcandy said:

She seemed friendlier to me than usual like she was in a good mood and she kept making conversation.

Open Windows is a great blend, I'm glad it's working for your boss. Now that's a win. And maybe those strangers will go be nicer to the people they actually do know!

• 1 month later...

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite pheros.  It ALWAYS works for me and makes others very very nice.

I sprayed about 4 pumps of OW before a dentist appointment and  I was in a great mood even though I'm scared of the dentist.  They were going to drill my tooth and yet I was very calm and peaceful.  When I arrived, everyone seemed cranky and the dental assistant opened the door and looked me up and down.  As soon as I got closer to her, she stepped into my pherobubble and her face changed dramatically to a DIHL look.  She literally transformed in front of my eyes.  We were chatting and laughing.  Then the dentist came in and she was also very happy.  The procedure was quick an painless and I was just feeling happy and optimistic the whole time.  I've never had so much fun at the dentists.  I'm am buying bottles of OW..

• 4 weeks later...

I've had nothing but great hits with OW.  This is my definite go-to. But this my first hit with a dog 😁

I was at the doggie daycare center waiting for the guy at the front desk to get off the phone.  This ladies dog wouldn't leave my side, the lady actually asked me if I worked there.  I pet the dog for a little bit, but she wouldn't stop nudging me.  The owner pulled her away and was looking at dog food, but the dog was pulling her full force towards me.  The owner said that she's never seen her dog like this before, normally she's a pretty chill dog.   The staff came out to take the dog to the kennel and the dog kept pulling towards me as if I were her owner.  The expression on the owner's face was hilarious.  She said jokingly 'I think my dog likes you better than me'.  No, maam, your dog likes OW lol.

@Eastwood22 I haven't tried Veridian Muse yet.  I bought the last Paradisi with OW and all the remaining 1969 with OW trial vials.  I wish I found them sooner bc they are both so great.  And I also have UN OW in spray which I usually spritz the back of my hair and it just makes everyone around me so happy.  Do you & your man get lots of hits with Veridian Muse?

Edited by Alice Wonderland

14 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

and all the remaining 1969 with OW trial vials.  I wish I found them sooner bc they are both so great.

ah - I was stalking 1969 - yes I wish I had been in on that one too - it is one of my favorites. And, I think it is something I would not have chosen for myself before I started trying LPMP's. 

Interestingly, 1969 was one of the few perfumes that I could tolerate during my cold that I had during December. My sense of smell went wonky and I couldn't bear to smell anything- most of my LP's smelled like pool chemicals -  even my very favorites it was awful !!!! 

@raydee8_love Did you get a FB of 1969?  I have 7 trial vials and I hope they last a long time.  Not only do I love the smell, but the 70's style design on the label is so funky & cool.  Maybe Mara will make it again someday... one can only dream lol.

And it's funny that you said your sense of smell went wonky when you had a cold because I've been sick for 2 weeks now and everything smells so strange to me, wonky is the perfect word.   I can't wear any of my favorite scents because they are too much.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:26 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

Did you get a FB of 1969?  

No, I got a TV and was hoping to get a few more but I waited too long.

Yes the sense of smell thing is horrible - I couldn't stand any of them!!  Even now I am not  liking ""Summer Breeze""  yet, which is one of my favorites - sigh-   I started liking ""Betrothal "" again  so that is a good sign  - ""Honeybee"" is iffy ???  which another favorite .... I hope it goes back to normal

I wore Paradisi with OW today, I feel as though I had great hits with strangers. They found me more approachable and I was more open myself. I haven't been wearing OW much lately, I'm so glad I took to for a spin today. 

• 3 years later...

My first time trying an UN pheromone, and it was a very positive one. My partner was very snappy and moody, everything irritated him. I applied Open Windows (I got it in a Pherotine trial size, so drops rather than a spray) on my wrists, crooks of my elbows, back of my neck and in my cleavage (5 drops in total). My partner was around me a short while before his behaviour completely changed- happy, chatty, offering to do things for me, more present as opposed to getting distracted by his phone. Result!

I’ve now worn it for four days without any other pheros. I top up with Baby Blue w/Open Windows and finish off with the Betrothal Potion. Consistent results!😍

• 1 month later...

Second report on UN Open Windows. This time I got a FB spray 60% alcohol/40% oil. I thought it would be easier to judge the dosage and easier to apply than drops. I sprayed 2x hair (one each side), 1x on chest and 2x split between wrists and crooks of elbows. My partner got very VERY irritable and we ended up having an argument🤷🏻‍♀️

Whenever I wore Baby Blue enhanced with Open Windows and Pherotine drops before I ran out, I got only great results. I did swipe and tip the trial vial over a fair bit, plus on occasion added 3-4 UN drops to various points, so it’s not like I used a tiny amount before. Could it be that I sprayed far too much and the Epi-androsterone had a negative effect? 

If I need to spray less, how would I spread the pheros around? I mean, 1 spray between both wrists is ok, and I could walk through a spray cloud to coat my hair, but doesn’t seem like it would be enough🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by CosmoTea

@CosmoTea Hmmm. I’m pretty sure that the sprays hit other people quicker than the oils. It’s also possible he was already crabby and nothing was going to get him out of his mood. I love Open Windows (I only have it in enhanced perfume oil), but sometimes it can make me feel anxious, 🤷‍♀️ even at the exact same doses I’ve used successfully before. I could see how that might bring out some crankiness . 

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2022 at 4:22 AM, CosmoTea said:

Second report on UN Open Windows. This time I got a FB spray 60% alcohol/40% oil. I thought it would be easier to judge the dosage and easier to apply than drops. I sprayed 2x hair (one each side), 1x on chest and 2x split between wrists and crooks of elbows. My partner got very VERY irritable and we ended up having an argument🤷🏻‍♀️

Whenever I wore Baby Blue enhanced with Open Windows and Pherotine drops before I ran out, I got only great results. I did swipe and tip the trial vial over a fair bit, plus on occasion added 3-4 UN drops to various points, so it’s not like I used a tiny amount before. Could it be that I sprayed far too much and the Epi-androsterone had a negative effect? 

If I need to spray less, how would I spread the pheros around? I mean, 1 spray between both wrists is ok, and I could walk through a spray cloud to coat my hair, but doesn’t seem like it would be enough🤷🏻‍♀️

I know this is an old post but I’m curious about OW so I’m reading them all. I don’t get selfies from pheros, any of them really, and I wish I did. However, I got a spray of un Teddy and I finally got a reaction! I do have a pherotine in oil that didn’t do anything for me, but I need the calming effect it has on others quite a bit so I tried a spray, and it does hit differently for me. Maybe the spray diffuses it quicker or the alcohol makes it a little bit stronger? Idk, but I do think the sprays are different. It makes me want to get a second job so I could try *all* of them in sprays and see if I could finally get some of these selfies I jealously read about with you all!

eta: Topper I also a favorite for selfies for me!! That’s a spray as well, go figure😂

Edited by Amanda