This is so true. I mean really take note here. I know when you're new and you want to try every blend... and wear pheros daily.. I've found breaks are important. Helps prevent building immunity too. Reset is a good word for it.

StacyK & halo...I used to take months off...so I get it :-) I was just trying to test drive my UN Open Windows

So I have some not so great news to report about my cherished Open Windows. I started a new job and have been using the UN Open Windows as my go-to...unfortunately, instead of people liking me, as I was hoping for, it seemed as if it made some people almost despise me or really dislike me. I was SOOO SHOCKED. I don't know if the A-nol and B-nol made them feel more unihibited??? I definitely didn't expect this reaction. I bought it so that people would feel great around me.

A couple of days I had to correct things with some LFM (to stop some of the disrespect) and Pop Potion (respect & likeability)...I'm so bummed.

Sometimes you will get that......where you get the exact opposite reaction from some people. They may just be sensitive to one of the ingredients. FYI......Swimming with Sharks is also a really good work blend.

Edited by Dolly

Guess what Dolly? I went back to my Rosalyn with Open Windows and that seemed to work better...go figure! My scented pheros pack a punch!

Guess what Dolly? I went back to my Rosalyn with Open Windows and that seemed to work better...go figure! My scented pheros pack a punch!

I say the same thing about PM. lol.

Its usally, IMO...easier to get the dose right with an enhanced scent. Less being more with pheros.

Maybe the higher dose combined with you being a newbie was difficult for them to process. IMO, Its better to start out low key when new. People dont know you or where your coming from. OW is a breath of fresh air but its also an attention getter. That may have caused some competion or skeptical attitudes.

Seems like the lower dose and delicate scent worked out. :)

Edited by StacyK

I say the same thing about PM. lol.

Its usally, IMO...easier to get the dose right with an enhanced scent. Less being more with pheros.

Maybe the higher dose combined with you being a newbie was difficult for them to process. IMO, Its better to start out low key when new. People dont know you or where your coming from. OW is a breath of fresh air but its also an attention getter. That may have caused some competion or skeptical attitudes.

Seems like the lower dose and delicate scent worked out. :)

Boy you are soooo right about the competition thing...sheesh!

Quick question. Does this contain epi-androsterone? I have in my notes that it does. The temp site page for the phero only lists alpha and beta-nol. But the blog phero list on the temp site DOES say it has the epi in it.

A question for Mara for sure. But from what I recall, it does have epi-androsterone in it. It wears on me like it does.

A question for Mara for sure. But from what I recall, it does have epi-androsterone in it. It wears on me like it does.

Just out of curiosity, what does that mean to you? How it wears? (I know what it means, but in a personal level for you is what I am asking.) I am still trying pheros and have a feel for certain blends, but don't necessarily have a grasp of how any of the individual pheros make me feel. I am starting to see patterns in blends that have specific ingredients and how TG reacts. I think he is a STRONG EST responder, which I anticipated he would be based on his personality. He also reacts well to things that lead with Beta-nol. I REALLY hope to get to try Sexology around him one day knowing those two things. But I haven't found how specific things feel to me EXCEPT B-nol, and I know I have to watch myself and what I say when I'm wearing blends heavy with it.

Just out of curiosity, what does that mean to you? How it wears? (I know what it means, but in a personal level for you is what I am asking.) I am still trying pheros and have a feel for certain blends, but don't necessarily have a grasp of how any of the individual pheros make me feel. I am starting to see patterns in blends that have specific ingredients and how TG reacts. I think he is a STRONG EST responder, which I anticipated he would be based on his personality. He also reacts well to things that lead with Beta-nol. I REALLY hope to get to try Sexology around him one day knowing those two things. But I haven't found how specific things feel to me EXCEPT B-nol, and I know I have to watch myself and what I say when I'm wearing blends heavy with it.

It feels to me like it gives me a little added charisma/and or charm that draws people to me. It's like it makes me stand out in a crowd, making people very aware of my presence, whether I'm speaking, or just sitting/standing/walking quietly somewhere. And I feel like it adds a little "star quality" - the thing that makes people focus on you because they're curious, and they want to get close & hear what you have to say. I really like it.

On the topic of EST and Beta-nol... my boyfriend responds quite strongly to both. EST seems to hit him the way cops hit most other dudes, and Beta-nol makes him talk me to death. I thought that Sexology would be a great thing to wear around him, but it has never ever done anything for us but make him run at the mouth! :lol: Granted, he's already an overly chatty fella, so I should have expected that kind of response to the Beta-nol! I wish you luck with your trials!

Posted (edited)

I have to update my Open Windows experience. Although it can't be my go-to for work because I work with women are constantly trying to be Alpha, covered by fake smiles  (LFM and LFN tames them)

Open Windows makes me feel sooooo good. I feel happy, smart, together, confident, attractive and people seem to perceive me this way as well. I also felt like "I deserve" while wearing this. 

Always a hit - Open Windows  

Edited by FlowerPower

I just received my pheromones and the first one i tried was open windows oil roll on. At home I applied behind my ears and neck. But i didnt get any hits from strangers. So after i got to my workplace, i applied more because i felt like maybe i had’nt applied enough. The boss comes in and she was being unusually chatty with me and started talking to me about vacation and stuff. She seemed friendlier to me than usual like she was in a good mood and she kept making conversation. So i think this definitely works well for me

On 11/2/2018 at 9:15 AM, pinksugarcandy said:

She seemed friendlier to me than usual like she was in a good mood and she kept making conversation.

Open Windows is a great blend, I'm glad it's working for your boss. Now that's a win. And maybe those strangers will go be nicer to the people they actually do know!