Just another Hi to add on to the list

Summer Hills

Hi there, I'm new, and tres excited about this site! Oh how the internet gods must of been smiling on me when I serendipitously found this place--I looooove perfumes, and this place has such variety! After reading the reviews...019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif I’m awaiting my very first shipment of LPs, and waiting with baited breath! 

BTW is there a LP that's complex, yet inviting, in a beguiling sort of way?---I like perfumes that intoxicate with just one mysterious waft. recommendations for a LP Virgin would be appreciated :blush: Thnx :toast:

Greetings!!!

As to your question...yea, all of them. :blush: LP Red is probably what you're looking for with a little sexy phero added in for an additional BAM!

Thank you I will get that one then!

Welcome, Summer Hills!

Yeah, LP RED gets amazing responses from people - it is our most popular blend, but trying out the trial sizes of a variety of things should allow you to see for yourself which of our scents make you the happiest, and garner you the most drools from your fans. :icecream:

As to your question...yea, all of them. :aola:

That's exactly what I was thinking.....LOL....ALL OF THEM!! One of my faves is LP Black, because I love the deeper darker resinous scents....

Welcome Summer Hills! I am sure that you will enjoy everything you find here.....the lovely Mara and Danna are true artists!

Edited by Dolly

thanks! Mmmmm, I can't wait to test each one :jumpforjoy: I love reading the descriptions and the meanings behind the ingredients; it gives such a fun personal touch to each one--just lovely :aola: