LP perfume/Commerical perfume

FAWN

My hubby has THE most sensitive nose in the world (arson investigator)....he HATES most perfume. :) They all smell "old lady" to him. Even Sexy by V. S. ....The two he will "tolerate" right now are

VIP by bijon & Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton(barley acceptable)...I think VIP is musky, Fairy Dust is Floral?

What LP sents are close or have the same make-up...No Roses, they give me a headach...I want to order & layer unsented pheros under/or mix....I want to order tomorrow....so any help will be great.. :D

I'd say get samples of Love Potion Original, Caught in the Act, Backstage Pass, Moroccan Night & Betrothal Potion, these contain many of the same notes as the those two perfumes.

Thanks CM....I can layer them w/ any of the unsecnted pheros?

My hubby has THE most sensitive nose in the world (arson investigator)....he HATES most perfume. :) They all smell "old lady" to him. Even Sexy by V. S. ....The two he will "tolerate" right now are

VIP by bijon & Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton(barley acceptable)...I think VIP is musky, Fairy Dust is Floral?

What LP sents are close or have the same make-up...No Roses, they give me a headach...I want to order & layer unsented pheros under/or mix....I want to order tomorrow....so any help will be great.. :D

My boyfriend has the same 'issue'. He'll tolerate Cuddlebunny and To Soothe a Broken Heart.. so far. I'm hoping he'll like orchid and rose BAM.

Well, the scents from LP are very much UNLIKE most commercial perfumes you have tried.....I am not familiar with the ones you have mentioned, but Nymph is very light aquatic floral, several of the blends have musks in them.....it just depends on how musky you want to be.....I second the LP Original....actually, I think you should try Original, Red, and Black....they all have differences, but the same base....they are really great, and they will give you a feel for the quality and variety of the LP line......

You might even try some of the phero LAM/BAM varieties....they are lightly scented.....

Well, the scents from LP are very much UNLIKE most commercial perfumes you have tried.....I am not familiar with the ones you have mentioned, but Nymph is very light aquatic floral, several of the blends have musks in them.....it just depends on how musky you want to be.....I second the LP Original....actually, I think you should try Original, Red, and Black....they all have differences, but the same base....they are really great, and they will give you a feel for the quality and variety of the LP line......

You might even try some of the phero LAM/BAM varieties....they are lightly scented.....

Thanks everyone I am ordering the unsented pheros and a sampler...cant wait

My hubby has THE most sensitive nose in the world (arson investigator)....he HATES most perfume. ^_^ They all smell "old lady" to him. Even Sexy by V. S. ....The two he will "tolerate" right now are

What LP sents are close or have the same make-up...No Roses, they give me a headach...I want to order & layer unsented pheros under/or mix....I want to order tomorrow....so any help will be great.. :666:

Is it just me or does fairy dust smell like 80s lipgloss, lol.

Is it just me or does fairy dust smell like 80s lipgloss, lol.

LOL I knew I remembered that smell.......just got a few samples from djac....love.....

Aura Armor.....

LOL I knew I remembered that smell.......just got a few samples from djac....love.....

Aura Armor.....

I have now worn only LP perfumes all week.....I LOVE THEM....I have tried all my samples that djac sent/mixed/matched....had sooooo much fun.....cant wait till my order gets here

FAWN,

Here's the various notes in Paris Hilton's Fairy Dust:

FRAGRANCE NOTES - pink peony, orange blossom, spring gardenia, vanilla cream, peach nectar, water lily, cashmere musk, sparkling prosecco accord, and sueded patchouli.

It's considered a floral. You may want to look for a LP with similar components. Hmmm...I have NO idea. If I had smelled this scent, I would have no problem suggesting something; however, I would be lying if I started listing some now. :rolleyes:

I hope this helps.

FAWN,

Here's the various notes in Paris Hilton's Fairy Dust:

FRAGRANCE NOTES - pink peony, orange blossom, spring gardenia, vanilla cream, peach nectar, water lily, cashmere musk, sparkling prosecco accord, and sueded patchouli.

It's considered a floral. You may want to look for a LP with similar components. Hmmm...I have NO idea. If I had smelled this scent, I would have no problem suggesting something; however, I would be lying if I started listing some now. :rolleyes:

I hope this helps.

Thank You Jo Anna,

This is a great big help........

I was using FD for day use, so now I can look for similar notes in LP potions....

Since receiving some samples from djac, I have not worn my commercial sents at all....

I LOVE LP potions....I can't wait to get my order........ :)