BAM! Please review ALL "flavors" in this thread

gallery photo

Bewitch, Attract, Mesmerize! BAM! Beta-Androstenol and a whopping dose of EoW Copulins, with a light cover scent. An ideal blend for sexual attraction, deep communication, comfort and bonding.

Our BAM! varieties are full strength pheromone blends but only lightly scented...just enough fragrance to cover the scent of the pheromones. Also, being light, they are ideal for blending with complementary fragrances of your choice. Contains 1,000 mcgs of pheromones per bottle. 

SCENT CHOICES:
* SUGARED VANILLA & HONEY (Original Blend) ~ Ultra seductive - creamy vanilla and sensual honey.
* PINK AMBER ~ Pinky sugars with a swirl of amber in the base.
* SPICY BROWN SUGAR ~ Brown sugar with hints of cinnamon and amber. 
* SANDALWOOD & RESIN ~ Warm sultry sandalwood, amber, and a drop of aged patchouli

OK, I am reviewing this one mainly for scent right now as there is no man around for me to test it on at the moment.....BUT you can bet I will this weekend!

The Sandalwood & Resins scent is VERY light and a little sweet. At first, I thought I detectd honey, but I think that was just my nose and the pheros playing a trick on me. After dry down, I get a very faint sandalwood scent.....it doesn't bloom as much as the original LAM scented.....it is very mellow and an "almost-not-there" type of scent.....very nice though....glad I have a LAM coming in this scent variety.....I like!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this LAM coming to me & now it sounds like I need the get the BAM also!

Oh YES, you NEEEEEED both of them....trust me....

OK, I am reviewing this one mainly for scent right now as there is no man around for me to test it on at the moment.....BUT you can bet I will this weekend!

And I DID test the BAM this weekend.....WOW is all I can say!

The full report....

Yesterday, my sweetie and I were moving some file cabinets into my home office, working in my little garden, and piddling around. Last night, after my shower, I applied a good healthy dose of BAM. After it dried down, I asked for his opinion on the scent (didn't tell him that it had pheros in it until today, when we were talking about the WILD time we had last night). He said that, as far as the scent was concerned, it wasn't his favorite. He said it wasn't offensive, and that it was OK, but he wouldn't pick it out as an overly attractive scent. But, I didn't apply any other scent, because I wanted to test just the pheros.

OK, so Friday night, we had a FUN, playfully sexual evening, and we were both tired from working all day yesterday. So, last night would normally not have been a wild night, unless I really WORKED for it.....know what I mean? My man is nearing 50, and so his drive is not really up there where mine is. Cops help with that (I don't have to work so hard). So, we were watching a movie, and talking and just enjoying each other's company. We got ready for bed, and he looked at me and said...."why are you wearing a nightgown?" To which I replied...."you know I don't sleep in the nude"....he says...."who's talking about sleeping?" Let me tell you what....it was WILD CRAZY sex....I mean WILD....one of those where you almost fall out of the bed type nights....this one is loaded with cops....and even though my man wasn't huffing the scent, the pheros DEFINITELY worked!

We were talking this morning, when I put on some TAIL for him to give me his opinion on the scent, and I told him that the BAM from last night had pheros in it....he said...."You phero-ed me?" Then he said, "OK.....you can KEEP that one. I may not prefer the scent over others that you have, but it WORKS!" I had to giggle about that.

Edited by Dolly

you PHERO-ED me ???!!!

ha!

he sounded surprised :rolleyes:

awesome report.

thats the one i wanted, the resins BAM but instead i got the honeyvanilla knowing that i already love that scent.

i still want to try the resins,

its my thang....

And I DID test the BAM this weekend.....WOW is all I can say!

The full report....

Yesterday, my sweetie and I were moving some file cabinets into my home office, working in my little garden, and piddling around. Last night, after my shower, I applied a good healthy dose of BAM. After it dried down, I asked for his opinion on the scent (didn't tell him that it had pheros in it until today, when we were talking about the WILD time we had last night). He said that, as far as the scent was concerned, it wasn't his favorite. He said it wasn't offensive, and that it was OK, but he wouldn't pick it out as an overly attractive scent. But, I didn't apply any other scent, because I wanted to test just the pheros.

OK, so Friday night, we had a FUN, playfully sexual evening, and we were both tired from working all day yesterday. So, last night would normally not have been a wild night, unless I really WORKED for it.....know what I mean? My man is nearing 50, and so his drive is not really up there where mine is. Cops help with that (I don't have to work so hard). So, we were watching a movie, and talking and just enjoying each other's company. We got ready for bed, and he looked at me and said...."why are you wearing a nightgown?" To which I replied...."you know I don't sleep in the nude"....he says...."who's talking about sleeping?" Let me tell you what....it was WILD CRAZY sex....I mean WILD....one of those where you almost fall out of the bed type nights....this one is loaded with cops....and even though my man wasn't huffing the scent, the pheros DEFINITELY worked!

We were talking this morning, when I put on some TAIL for him to give me his opinion on the scent, and I told him that the BAM from last night had pheros in it....he said...."You phero-ed me?" Then he said, "OK.....you can KEEP that one. I may not prefer the scent over others that you have, but it WORKS!" I had to giggle about that.

(Sigh) now I gotta get some BAM :rolleyes:

you PHERO-ED me ???!!!

ha!

he sounded surprised :rolleyes:

awesome report.

thats the one i wanted, the resins BAM but instead i got the honeyvanilla knowing that i already love that scent.

i still want to try the resins,

its my thang....

He knows that I wear pheros, but never knows WHEN....unless I wear one that he already knows has pheros in it....

The woods and resins scent is very nice.....on me, it was more woody than resinous....more of the sandalwood.....but then again, my skin seems to amp woods....so it may be different on others.....I love it though.....all in all, a HIT with me! I think it would even be fine for a scent-sensitive environment.....

When my latest pkg gets here, I will have LAM in the original honey vanilla, LAM in the sandalwood, and BAM in the sandalwood....

ANy comparison to the pheros with regards to LAM and BAM! Did you see anything different or was it generally a very similar vibe (ie: due to the copulins)

ANy comparison to the pheros with regards to LAM and BAM! Did you see anything different or was it generally a very similar vibe (ie: due to the copulins)

They are both very sexual, but I got more of the giggling and laughing with the LAM.....I guess due to the A-nol.....last night was more bonding, talking, and just "BEING" together.....if you know what I mean?

Edited by Dolly

They are both very sexual, but I got more of the giggling and laughing with the LAM.....I guess due to the A-nol.....last night was more bonding, talking, and just "BEING" together.....if you know what I mean?

Wow Dolly What a report maybe someday I will have one

until then I will have to live thru you and everbody else'e .

Right now Im like a virgin could not even tell you how long it has been...............

:rolleyes: Tee

Nice, this is exactly what I get with LAM and what I hope for with BAM! Sounds like LAM is a good "ging out" haveing fun with a group or even one person, but more of a public phero. BAM! is great in a more intimate situation.

BAM! for sex at home, LAM for public excursions...I mean... JUST KIDDING :cry:

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Wow Dolly What a report maybe someday I will have one

until then I will have to live thru you and everbody else'e .

Right now Im like a virgin could not even tell you how long it has been...............

:rolleyes: Tee

I think LAM would be a good one to apply for a night out. You never know what can happen, and LAM will make it alot of fun!

I have had some GREAT experiences with LAM...hehehe...

Nice, this is exactly what I get with LAM and what I hope for with BAM! Sounds like LAM is a good "ging out" haveing fun with a group or even one person, but more of a public phero. BAM! is great in a more intimate situation.

BAM! for sex at home, LAM for public excursions...I mean... JUST KIDDING ;)

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I think LAM would be a good one to apply for a night out. You never know what can happen, and LAM will make it alot of fun!

I have had some GREAT experiences with LAM...hehehe...

You sure have! So have I......I feel sure that LAM and BAM are going to be two of those that I will never be without....always in the arsenal type of blends......and the scents are so light, you can either wear them alone or layered with a stronger perfume....I think they are just FAB....

You sure have! So have I......I feel sure that LAM and BAM are going to be two of those that I will never be without....always in the arsenal type of blends......and the scents are so light, you can either wear them alone or layered with a stronger perfume....I think they are just FAB....

I did report on my last Sunday's fabulous male encounter. He is my friends bro and SUPER yummy. I brought my friend and him around to meet some of my other friends and all I got were "OMG, WOW, he is SO HOT!" etc...hehe, great body, good looks and well lots of fun ;) hehehe. LAM was a fabulous addition to the night. It puts me in a great mood.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, of all the scents (I got all but rose/orchid) this is my favorite. It is very light, like Dolly mentioned... Scentwise it reminds me a bit of the late faint drydown of Tantric on DH, which is soooo ridonkeylicious that when he wears it to work, ladies of all ages comment and giggle at him that I'd "better hold on to him tight, heehee" etc... :neutral: ...I'll post a review of Tantric later with more detail, but, bottom line here: BAM sandalwood=niiiiiice. I can't imagine that this wouldn't layer with pretty much anything. I guarantee this bottle will NOT last long, and there are more in my future.

As far as effects go, I'm not sure yet, but will post later on that :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: . Unfortunately, I screwed up the *perfect* chance for a blind test, because my package arrived a day before I expected, but my husband called soon after and in my excited state I told him---d'oh!

-- Ah, well. I do that every time. Someday maybe I'll remember to keep my yap shut, in the name of science :D Unlikely since we are such a full disclosure couple... Not that he'd mind being my subject AT ALL :) , I'm just too into the complete confidante thing with him...

Gotta go shower and get ready for some BAMmin' time :hello:

Wow, of all the scents (I got all but rose/orchid) this is my favorite. It is very light, like Dolly mentioned... Scentwise it reminds me a bit of the late faint drydown of Tantric on DH, which is soooo ridonkeylicious that when he wears it to work, ladies of all ages comment and giggle at him that I'd "better hold on to him tight, heehee" etc... :neutral: ...I'll post a review of Tantric later with more detail, but, bottom line here: BAM sandalwood=niiiiiice. I can't imagine that this wouldn't layer with pretty much anything. I guarantee this bottle will NOT last long, and there are more in my future.

As far as effects go, I'm not sure yet, but will post later on that :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: . Unfortunately, I screwed up the *perfect* chance for a blind test, because my package arrived a day before I expected, but my husband called soon after and in my excited state I told him---d'oh!

-- Ah, well. I do that every time. Someday maybe I'll remember to keep my yap shut, in the name of science :D Unlikely since we are such a full disclosure couple... Not that he'd mind being my subject AT ALL :) , I'm just too into the complete confidante thing with him...

Gotta go shower and get ready for some BAMmin' time :hello:

I LOOOOOOVE the sandalwood....in both LAM and BAM.....so versatile! I haven't tried all the scents yet, but I think this one is my personal fave.....

I LOOOOOOVE the sandalwood....in both LAM and BAM.....so versatile! I haven't tried all the scents yet, but I think this one is my personal fave.....

Yeah, if I rock the sale I could prob do it just stocking up on LAM/BAMs in this alone!

Yeah, if I rock the sale I could prob do it just stocking up on LAM/BAMs in this alone!

Thanks ladies I was havin a hard time pickin which Lam & bam scent....this sounds like a good "base" scent...

Is the Lam stronger in scent than the Bam?

thanx for the report I am really coveting the LAM sandalwood now. I transferred money to my paypal account so now I really have to wait for the sale since it takes 3-5 days for money to go thru.

Do you gals think I should add a little more of the perfume concentrate to the Sandalwood & Resins BAMs & LAMs?

I think I added the least amt of perfume to these because the heavier scents seem to be more tenacious - louder and longer lasting, so I was pretty light-handed with my mixing, 'cause I thought the point for these was to have a *barely there* cover which can mix with a lot of different things, and resins can get pretty loud, pretty fast. But perhaps I went too light and should boost the fragrance?

What think you?

Do you gals think I should add a little more of the perfume concentrate to the Sandalwood & Resins BAMs & LAMs?

I think I added the least amt of perfume to these because the heavier scents seem to be more tenacious - louder and longer lasting, so I was pretty light-handed with my mixing, 'cause I thought the point for these was to have a *barely there* cover which can mix with a lot of different things, and resins can get pretty loud, pretty fast. But perhaps I went too light and should boost the fragrance?

What think you?

I think it should be boosted just a TAD.....not much though, or it might not layer as easily with some scents.....

Ooooh, hope it's not too late for input. I loooove the sandalwood scent in large part because it is so light! I don't even know if I'll be able to wear the pink or brown sugars because they are more scents than phero-carriers (which is what I wanted at least for the b-nol.) I haven't had the chance to test them yet with ample dry-down time, but that was my impression with the limited time I had to trial those scents!

The sandalwood is brilliant in that it covers completely, and smells divine itself, but is NOT overpowering and easy to layer... which was a concern too, what with the resin issue--I totally agree with PMs decision to "err" on the lighter side. Of course it is pretty enough that I'd like it even if it were stronger, but LOVE having the light scent option. If anything, I'd like even lighter versions of the sugars, keeping the option open to wear them alone as a scent OR use them as more of a booster to my fave LPs :)

Would it be at all feasible to have two levels of the 'lightly scenteds' to choose? One at the current brown/pink/honeyed level and one at the sandalwood level, as options for the LAM/BAMs, like light vs whisper, perhaps? Or is that ridiculous... :rolleyes: ?

eta: I'm obviously mad, congested, or somethin... just retried BAM pink+brown after posting, and this time, even wet, the pink isn't that strong. It still makes me think strawberry milkshake (yes, as in brings the boys to the yard.) The brown IS very strong to me but I think I'm really sensitive to that note. Ah, well... :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

Edited by kblazin

What think you?

I haven't tried this yet. However my answer is always yes to more sandlewood!!!

I like Kblazins idea, of having a choice (lighter or heavier) so everyone can choose for themselves.

I prefer lighter, there are very few phero scents I truly enjoy, because they are just TOO strong and musky.. Even tho I havent tried this yet, I KNOW I will be able to layer more readily if the scent is very light and I LOVE to layer.

ps. Kblazin, I like your avatar its very cute.

Since these are pre-blended, however, I don't know if that would be option, in terms of the intensity of the cover fragrance.

• 2 months later...

:) I just got my BAM in original scent and I am, once more, amazed at the cops disguise. I can't smell cops and there's supposed to be even more cops in BAM than LAM.

The cover scent is wonderful, it feels like a warm blanket or something and so far the self effects are surprising to me. I feel "safe" and relaxed, it must be the effects of the beta nol, I know this stuff induces more deep conversations and connection but I didn't know it could have such self-effects.

I look forward to see how it affects my BF tonight, but I am already very pleased with this! My BF doesn't react to cops so much but I am curious to see how betanol could affect him.

The throw of this alone is quite good too, it seems to stand very well on its own.

PS: if this review should merge with another one, feel free to move it & sorry for the confusion! ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my first BAM, the original vanilla one... I thought it was supposed to the slightly stronger than LAM in the cops dose and scent? I can't tell a difference between the two... I just LOVE the scent!!!

All I have to do now is find a willing vicitm to test this baby on :666:

As I recall it has more cops than b-nol, but whether or not it has more cops than LAM is another question. But I think the scent concentration is supposed to be the same with the two lines?

The scent ratio should be exactly the same.

In the BAM there is a little more cops and a little less Beta-Nol than in the Magnets. (Which have Alpha-Nol & Cops).

So, a tad more cops in the BAMs than in the Magnets.

There's more Alpha-Nol in Magnet, than there is Beta-Nol in BAM.

Beta-Nol requires less of a dose for an equivalent effect, and to keep it a sexualized product, I upped the cops in BAM to balance it.

• 6 months later...

I went out for a drink with my BF last night. Sometimes I find myself doing most of the conversation, especially when we're both tired with our work, but last night I thought I'd try something to make HIM talk. lol

I wore LAM honey vanilla + BAM pink amber. It was a great combo. He was very relaxed and a little more chatty than usual. I'm very pleased with the results! Sometimes it is good to go back to the basics. ;-)

I went out for a drink with my BF last night. Sometimes I find myself doing most of the conversation, especially when we're both tired with our work, but last night I thought I'd try something to make HIM talk. lol

I wore LAM honey vanilla + BAM pink amber. It was a great combo. He was very relaxed and a little more chatty than usual. I'm very pleased with the results! Sometimes it is good to go back to the basics. ;-)

GREAT! Yes, it is sometimes best to go back to the basics!! LAM and BAM together is a fabulous combo!

It's absolutely great for that, to be sure. :(

Q loves BAM! whenever I wear it, it makes him snuggly and smiley (well, as much as he smiles, anyway). He's so intense that I think one of the things he does value about our relationship is that he doesn't have to be "on" when we're together, and I purposely wear pheros to help him relax and feel secure.

Interesting Luna! My BF works in a high pressure environment for sure, and he needs to be the alpha guy at work. I am just not sure it is his true personality though. I noticed that sometimes he seems to respond well to mixes with EST and other times, he seems to be put off by EST. I'm wondering if EST, with its "take care of me"-vibe, is the last thing he needs sometimes lol!... Anything too sexual just doesn't work whatsoever, it turns ME on but that's it lol.

But B nol seems to have a comforting vibe without the 'please be nice to me' message. It's still early for me to be sure, I'll wear more of it this week end.

• 3 months later...