BAM! Please review ALL "flavors" in this thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

@StrawberryKitten Haha, yeah. I was like, "Wait ... this smells better than it should???" 

Same !! Lol, I thought I was hardcore losing my marbles, so I had my 11 year old son smell it & he confirmed, lol. But it's good to hear someone else on the board say it, now I really feel validated, haha ! 

It’s not just you! Lol. People smell pheromones differently. Some people think they are very unpleasant like BO or urine, some people think they smell pleasant, some just smell chemicals ( like me) and some people don’t smell them at all. Different molecules definitely smell differently though.

My most notable hits today were a free ride, further discounts on perfume and three men scrambling to open a door for me (well, I was walking through and one man (who I thought was leaving, only to find him sitting at a table in front of me minutes later) came to open the door I was coming in, another guy (definitely leaving) held the other one open for me and another guy got the final door). That was interesting. 

Definitely got some stares and my mood was pretty good. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, I wore some of my BAM pherotine with a little lace and DHEAS, then took an Uber to the grocery store. My driver started talking about some plans to pay off some things, road tripping with a family member on his new bike and Mentone that he's watching The Act (I don't talk much in my Uber's because I like a quiet ride, but if my drivers talk, I'll participate, unless they get rude). This excited me, because I am, too. We spent a while on that, then I had to get out. 

My next Uber was apologetic about her pretty clean car, told me a lot about her past (seems like stuff one would tell a friend they've known a while, not a random rider, but 🤷🏾‍♀️), health and family issues. I also had a neighbor who used to overshare (and give me tons of clothes she couldn't wear anymore, much to my mother's chagrin... I was banned from going over to visit because I always left with a bunch of stuff). I'm gonna say this was 1/2 BAM, half personality trait. 

Still, mad interesting. 

Edited by SugarKitten

🤣 

Well, I definitely suggest the pherotine as a starter if it's still there, but based off my own pherotine, I'm definitely gonna FB when I can 😁😁

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I had my first phero mishap this week! One of the sniffles I got in my Christmas order was NoCo Sugared Honey and Vanilla... or so I thought.  I blithely tested it after my shower on Monday and went into work the next morning.   I was searching for another sniffie today when read the entire label... including the part that says “BAM”.  Oops!  So that’s why my one of the guys on my team seemed so nervous during our 1 on 1! The poor kid looked like this: 😳

Hopefully I didn’t cause any lasting brain damage, haha.   Lesson learned: read labels CAREFULLY, especially when I’m going into the office! 

but it smells amazing! I only put on a small swipe,  but I could barely smell the cops after the first few seconds.  I remember thinking that the honey smelled dirtier than I would’ve expected, but didn’t connect the dots. 

On 2/5/2021 at 10:19 PM, hedgehog said:

that’s why my one of the guys on my team seemed so nervous during our 1 on 1! The poor kid looked like this: 😳

@hedgehog poor kid! He might not recover!!! Phero accidents are the best!

• 1 year later...

I got my order with the brown sugar BAM just before the travel and used it on the plane. Got lots of stares from guys passing by to get to their seats.

As for the smell, on my skin, interestingly, I smell black tea with sugar and lemon

Edited by Mila

• 1 month later...

I originally bought a sample in Spicy Brown Sugar hoping it would be heavy on the spicy and light on the sugar, but the opposite was true. 

With the Snowmaggeddon sale (thanks!), I took the leap and bought a full size in Sandalwood & Resins. I get heavy sandalwood, but there's a nice note that almost smells like cinnamon toast. Since my favorite perfumes are spice bombs, this will meld perfectly. I'm glad I jumped at the chance to get a discounted full size!