Money Honey

Sheesh,I keep forgetting how much I like this one! The self-effects are fantastic,very upbeat and confident,the scent is sleek,close to skin on me...ohhh try adding OCCO SLF :001_302:

dang it,I have Regal Confection & SLF on now,but think I will wear this later on today...hey thanks! :D

I love this one too, & I will be VERY sad when I finally use up my bottle. I know the SWS is for work, but the patchouli & honey take it in a sexy direction when I wear it ;)

Sheesh,I keep forgetting how much I like this one! The self-effects are fantastic,very upbeat and confident,the scent is sleek,close to skin on me...ohhh try adding OCCO SLF :001_302:

dang it,I have Regal Confection & SLF on now,but think I will wear this later on today...hey thanks! :D

With SLF, huh? Will have to do that but not when I want to speak to my boss. I know that she also has a very sensitive nose. I spoke with her yesterday & I had CTM on and I don't know why she took 3 steps back - that's like 1m away. She did that when I dabbed Sexology 2 on my hand. That I understand. .....

I love this one too, & I will be VERY sad when I finally use up my bottle. I know the SWS is for work, but the patchouli & honey take it in a sexy direction when I wear it ;)

I was thinking of anointing my "Feng Shui" bag with Money Honey. Well, I didn't buy the bag because it was marketed as feng shui'd. I like to use long wallets as I like my money notes arranged neatly and straight and all my cards distinctively displayed. I don't use much makeup so I tend to lug my lip balm and my mobile phone in my bag everywhere. I've been so lazy that I don't even carry my bag unless i have to bring things around. I now use clutch bags and I own quite a few actually. Hopefully, the money started rolling in.

I'm still keeping a sample from my first or second order, long time ago. The scent is very sparkling, mostly grapefruit, and I thought I got some pepper notes, although I think there is no pepper in it. Anyway, I liked wearing it to the office, feels very confident. Now, as it is out of stock, I'm still keeping my almost empty vial.

• 2 months later...

I received a sample of this in a trade a while back, and went to sniff it the other day, and OMG! I'm a sucker for citrus scents, sn this one I LOVE! Ack! I wish it wasn't a GGG! I'd def get a bottle. I may have to hoard my samp, and boost a similar scent :(