Baby Drac's Olde Tyme Teething Formula

sultry brunette

Hmmm... No reviews yet? Watch out, this one might be selling out fast. Those who have their samples might be holding back on the reviews until they stock up (I have already ordered my bottle)... I believe that Mara already told us that this one has a lower inventory that normal to start with...

This one is very similar to Dracula's Bakery. This has ginger in it, where the other does not. The cinnamon and allspice are also not as predominate in this one. The ginger really mellows this out. Sweet and edible without being too foody. I really like it. The spices are more creamy in this one. Delicately blended with the pumpkin and pureed together. Very nicely done!

I was NOT going to make the same mistake I made with the first one. I bought a full bottle of this one right off the bat. Ha! I hope the allspice is gentle with me. That is one particular scent that doesn't like me too much and I dont know why because I love. :rolleyes:

i'm glad i got the montly sampler and will at least get a sample of this. sounded a bit foody and super sweet for me, but the review sounds fab!

Oooo I love sweet smells! I think I'll try this one out! ;)

Scrumptious ! when I first put it on ,it smells like pumpkin bread baking in the oven. Soon the spices come forward ....dry ,its all spicy goodness with just a hint of ginger and pumpkin peeking through. Six hours later ,I can still smell it, only its creamy soft ginger. Love it!

Quince said this is delicious. Me, I have no idea...I'm lucky I can remember my name right now. :blushing: So once again I'll have to run a solo observation.

Just like with Dracula's Bakery, this one is pretty much All Spice on me. So then I embarked on an inquiry with my delicious man, who said it made me smell like a cupcake. And I'm shocked because this is the man who can hardly smell anything unless he's huffing my skin. But I don't get any of the sweeter elements at all, waaah!

• 1 month later...

I didn't realize how funny/bizarre/uncharacteristic the name of this one was until i was in a situation where things were about to get exciting, and he said "you smell so good, what is that called?", and when i replied with "Baby Dracula's Old Tyme Teething Formula", he burst out laughing.

I didn't realize how funny/bizarre/uncharacteristic the name of this one was until i was in a situation where things were about to get exciting, and he said "you smell so good, what is that called?", and when i replied with "Baby Dracula's Old Tyme Teething Formula", he burst out laughing.

LOL no kidding.

some questions are best left for after the fun ;)

love YOUR avatar,Mary!

professional dancer I assume?

LOL no kidding.

some questions are best left for after the fun :lol:

love YOUR avatar,Mary!

professional dancer I assume?

Glad both of you could appreciate the humor in that situation, LOL :P

That is very perceptive of you, Lor :) Yes, I do local performances with a Giddha and Bhangra dance club/troupe (both North Indian styles), but I am by no means a professional dancer (wish i were though)....I just do it in my spare time.

Glad both of you could appreciate the humor in that situation, LOL :love:

That is very perceptive of you, Lor :huh: Yes, I do local performances with a Giddha and Bhangra dance club/troupe (both North Indian styles), but I am by no means a professional dancer (wish i were though)....I just do it in my spare time.

are you henna'd ? ;)

you look beautiful in that costume, i'll bet the show is fantastic.

some scents here really add to a moment, I wear Soulfood sometimes when I henna.

Its relaxing.

are you henna'd ? ;)

you look beautiful in that costume, i'll bet the show is fantastic.

some scents here really add to a moment, I wear Soulfood sometimes when I henna.

Its relaxing.

Thanks so much!! :) I am not currently henna'd as i don't have any talent in artistic henna application, but I love to get it done when i have the time/money. Yes, many of the LP's do add to the moment, and I always choose specific ones for Indian dancing, most often Raqs Sharki (due to the ingredients, not the name).

• 8 months later...
I WOULD DO TERRIBLE THINGS FOR A BOTTLE OF THIS

I might be able to sell you half a bottle of this, if you don't mind that it would be decanted from a lightly used bottle.

• 3 years later...

This is really spicy gingerbread at first. I wasn't crazy about it but the drydown smells really really good! The spice calms down and it gets really soft and creamy. Gingerbread scents usually smell weird on me but this is one of the rare ones I like!