Are you a BAM! girl or a LAM girl?

Guest Lor

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. That's an interesting question. Because I've been trying to figure out which pheros really work for me and which don't. I mean a-nol works for me in some blends but not in others. Same thing with b-nol. Sexology, SS4W, Treasured Hearts, Open Windows are win, BI is fail. I didn't have much luck with Soulmate, Drop Your Guard or Perfect Match. I swear I'm as cuddly as a cactus and nothing I wear is going to fix that.

So I'm going to have to say that overall I'm a LAM girl.

• 1 month later...

See,there ya go...I have had different effects at different times with the same blends,heck,same bottles,so it is situational and depends on how you are feeling at the time :)

BAM, because I can't tolerate too much a-nol. I'm an oversharing person anyway, I don't notice that b-nol makes me chattier. D'oh! I already answered this. My favorite combo is Sexology, which has Est, b-nol and cops. Gives me more of a lift than BAM.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I like BLAM so much that I haven't given LAM nor BAM much opportunities to shine on their own in either the "UN" or phero enhanced state.

Hey, when you find something that works, stick with it!

I'm thinking BLAM might work for me, because I can tolerate A-nol when it's mixed with other things. But this is still an area I'm experimenting in, and I haven't even tried BAM.

Hey, when you find something that works, stick with it!

I'm thinking BLAM might work for me, because I can tolerate A-nol when it's mixed with other things. But this is still an area I'm experimenting in, and I haven't even tried BAM.

True! You should try BAM well at least with BAM in hand, you can then BLAM. Have you try T.M.I? It has 80:20 b-Nol to a-Nol.

True! You should try BAM well at least with BAM in hand, you can then BLAM. Have you try T.M.I? It has 80:20 b-Nol to a-Nol.

Nope, haven't tried T.M.I yet, but I hope to order it soon. Thanks for teaching me something new today, I didn't know what was in T.M.I :)

• 1 month later...

I have both. LAM in Sugared Vanilla & Honey and BAM! in Pink Amber. I don't get any noticeable self effects from a-nol apparently, so sad really :mellow: DHEAS, Yes! A-nol, not that I can put my finger on.

I like LAM for when I'm around friends or at work or just others in general I suppose. I find that I'm wearing the BAM! mostly for me or when I'm with hubby. It's calming and makes me introspective and I'm a thinker and day-dreamer so that really suits me. It works as a cuddly mix for hubby and I and THAT'S ALWAYS a bonus in my book! :D

I DO believe that I would like to get BOTH in Spicy Brown Sugar! YUM! and then we'll see how BLAM! plays out :lol:

I'm a LAM girl. I think I have an allergy to beta-nol. I tend to become very emotional whenever I have it on. Cry cry cry. So I stay away unless I'm trying to find out info. The stuff is a very subtle truth serum. I tend to find out all sorts of stuff. So that would be another reason I don't wear it. Cuz some things are better left "unknown".

So happy LAM all the way!

I'm only guessing but i find bam stinkier than lam.it may have more cops though perhaps.

It does. Mara used less b-nol than a-nol, and added more cops, if I remember correctly.

Bam is beta androstenol and copulins.... Beta being the known one another forever, spill your guts type thing....

(Note: While I do not have the current incarnations of many of the phero blends, I do have older versions and some degree of experience with them)

This aspect of b-nol makes it absolutely perfect for use in therapeutic situations. I find that b-nol is a definite asset when I have someone 'in my chair" (for those of you who know me from years back... I'm no longer teaching; now I am in private practice as a Clinical Hypnotist/what some of you might know as a Hypnotherapist - caveat: using the term hynotherapist just as a descriptor, not as legal occupational nomenclature, since state law prohibits the use of the term :). I do still work with a lot of special needs children, just in a consultative/private therapy setting. And, in addition, I work with adults. I LOVE what I do!).

I also find that if I apply it to an area of my body in which I am going to "whiff" it, I also become more chatty, so I apply it to areas further away from my face. In other words, if I have it on the back of my head; back of my knees; etc, it's all good and I can remain self-contained, so to speak :)

Wishing you a splendid day!

(Note: While I do not have the current incarnations of many of the phero blends, I do have older versions and some degree of experience with them)

This aspect of b-nol makes it absolutely perfect for use in therapeutic situations. I find that b-nol is a definite asset when I have someone 'in my chair" (for those of you who know me from years back... I'm no longer teaching; now I am in private practice as a Clinical Hypnotist/what some of you might know as a Hypnotherapist - caveat: using the term hynotherapist just as a descriptor, not as legal occupational nomenclature, since state law prohibits the use of the term :). I do still work with a lot of special needs children, just in a consultative/private therapy setting. And, in addition, I work with adults. I LOVE what I do!).

I also find that if I apply it to an area of my body in which I am going to "whiff" it, I also become more chatty, so I apply it to areas further away from my face. In other words, if I have it on the back of my head; back of my knees; etc, it's all good and I can remain self-contained, so to speak :)

Wishing you a splendid day!

I can't say how glad I am that you are back!!!!

And, you absolutely need some of the new blends! GOOD STUFF!!

I use b-nol, but I am a big blabbermouth without it......with it, the social filter is removed completely! Leaves people looking like this at some things I say :Emoticons04239:

I do like BAM though.....because since it has a ton of cops, I am normally wearing it with my darlin'.....he is very tolerant of my "outbursts"....LOLOLOL

Edited by Dolly

• 5 months later...

I love using Blam the best... It seems like combining the two seems to give me that serene happy go lucky feeling that each by themselves do not give off I have the Orchid Rose in both the BAM and LAM.... Does anyone reccommend any of the other flavors?

I love using Blam the best... It seems like combining the two seems to give me that serene happy go lucky feeling that each by themselves do not give off I have the Orchid Rose in both the BAM and LAM.... Does anyone reccommend any of the other flavors?

I like the Original scent and the Spicy Brown Sugar, (that one is fab for layering), but my all-around favourite is the Pink Amber scent. That one kicks ass! It's awesome on its own, but it's great to layer with other perfumes, too.

One of the first things I ordered from LP was the LAM trial set, and I'm so glad that I did! :)

Does anyone reccommend any of the other flavors?

I have both in SBS and I have LAM original that I use with BAM Pink amber,,,YUM!

I went fb unsniffed. The original and Pink Amber are my to-go and I often go BLAM. Honestly, I have hardly touched my Orchid Rose, particularly BAM. It must be the bnol.

I have both BAM and LAM in Pink Amber and use them quite a bit. I feel like BAM is more me, but I often will BLAM it up if I am going to be in an upbeat social situation. LAM on it's own is ok on me, but I feel a bit spacey if I don't have some BAM to ground me a bit. And I can't wear as much if I do just LAM by itself.

I keep meaning to try the original one, but since I have 2 bottles to play around with now, this keeps getting pushed down my order list.

I'm going to do some more reading on these two and see if it would work for me before I go fb. =)

You can also try the sample set or scents boosted with LAM and BAM.