Are you a BAM! girl or a LAM girl?

Guest Lor

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh boy! I am always checking out those trade's posts...and now my little collection has slowly begun to explode...lol

I think I read in another thread that you like lavender and/or marshmallow scents. If so, keep an eye out for Purple Puff on the trading Forum. It's sold out, but not too very long ago. It is a lavender marshmallow scent and has LAM in it for you to sample.

I think I read in another thread that you like lavender and/or marshmallow scents. If so, keep an eye out for Purple Puff on the trading Forum. It's sold out, but not too very long ago. It is a lavender marshmallow scent and has LAM in it for you to sample.

Yes, indeed I do love marshmellow and lavender! =)

OK will have to keep Purple Puff in mind for next time =)

Ahahahaha....ok, be sure to check the weather and surf forecast before wasting pheros, Dinky!!

The boat rocked a little too harshly and everybody was a bit preoccupied with being seasick and throwing up rather than noticing how fun and awesome and sexy I was with my new pheros.

I love the scent of spicy brown sugar though!! To me it smells exactly like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, if I had them crushed up and stuffed into my bra.

• 1 month later...

I'd say LAM for how it makes me feel, but BAM based on how the boy behaves ( BAM makes me a bit emotional, however)..

Me too... I'm so glad I saw this thread. Too much Bnol mmm for me personally eh.. but I have no problems with blends. This is my first FB BAM.

Edited by StacyK

As I've blogged before, I like to keep my cops separate from my pheros, but that being said, I'd be a BAM! girl because I love betanol.

I have a FB of Betanol.. alone it was too much for me. Blends so far have been great. I sure love the sound of effects/experiences others describe with their s.o.'s

excited to try the BAM. LAM is for me. Love the selfies with it.

Edited by StacyK

I'm definitely more of a LAM girl, but I find myself reaching more and more for the BAM. I don't know why. Sometimes it just feels right. I guess I see LAM as the one to wear out, 'cause it's a fun-loving phero, and BAM is the "indoor", snuggle up and watch a movie one.

I'm definitely more of a LAM girl, but I find myself reaching more and more for the BAM. I don't know why. Sometimes it just feels right. I guess I see LAM as the one to wear out, 'cause it's a fun-loving phero, and BAM is the "indoor", snuggle up and watch a movie one.

...as long as the movies not too sad. I'd be a mess...boo hoo

I start bawling at stupid things anyway, so I don't really worry about b-nol making me a weepy mess. I cry at the drop of a hat as it is! LOL! But I do like the snuggly vibe BAM tends to foster. I really kinda dig that. :)

I start bawling at stupid things anyway, so I don't really worry about b-nol making me a weepy mess. I cry at the drop of a hat as it is! LOL! But I do like the snuggly vibe BAM tends to foster. I really kinda dig that. :)

Yeah, you give me a really good heart tugging commercial and I can step into the emotion that it's intended to invoke. I was struck by Summer Dance's label for whatever reason and misted up...a beautifully colored sunset....sitting at a table of friends and just sitting back to watch them interact and appreciate how lucky I am to have them...even loving on the hubby when he's zoned in on the laptop. You'd think I'd avoid BAM! like the plague :lol: but I guess I just like being "squishy" :blushing:

Yeah, you give me a really good heart tugging commercial and I can step into the emotion that it's intended to invoke. I was struck by Summer Dance's label for whatever reason and misted up...a beautifully colored sunset....sitting at a table of friends and just sitting back to watch them interact and appreciate how lucky I am to have them...even loving on the hubby when he's zoned in on the laptop. You'd think I'd avoid BAM! like the plague :lol: but I guess I just like being "squishy" :blushing:

Lol.. we are such girls!

Yup! LOVE being a woman...guys aren't able to get away with that stuff in mixed company...people expect it from us and don't perceive it as weakness. Instead, we are thoughtful, compassionate and in touch with our emotions. Not too shabby, huh? :D

Definite LAM girl. BAM felt alien on me, for lack of a better term.

I like Bnol in blends, but I am still not a BAM girl. For some reason the smell of it is way too strong to me. Idk why? The smell of copulins isn't bothersome to me, but I can't handle the BAM combo. Weird. Consider me a LAM lady, still.

I can agree with B-nol being STINKY. I put on the BLAM! SBS combo and forgot about how, um, pungent B-nol smells until it dries WAY down :lol:

• 5 years later...

Since I can't decide which to get as after all of these years I've never tried either, I am getting both when I place my order this week. I have avoided cops because it oddly sets off my husband (I think I know why but that's for another thread) but ... maybe just a little won't hurt.  I've been putting just a little of a scented cop (unsure which trial has been hiding in my drawer) and covering with TH or PM and so far, so good and I don't want to go straight EOW. 

Then I can play and see if I'm BAM, LAM or BLAM hahaha 

Going with the Brown Sugar for both. 

Edited by livinlavidacabo