straight-up copulins = STANK

so i finally ordered a bottle of straight-up copulins after trying them in several mixed blends and loving the results.

i guess i shouldn't have taken a good whiff straight from the bottle...but i am ever the curious girl, so i did.

man!

i remember reading somewhere that this is supposed to smell like a woman's underwear and/or crotch.

all i have to say about this is...if this is what your underwear and/or crotch smell like...GET THEE TO AN OB/GYN!!!! THAT'S NOT NORMAL OR HEALTHY!!

But hey, it works...and as long as it's blended with something else and i can't smell that stank, it's fine with me!

Yeah there's a reason why it normally comes triple-wrapped and people have been saying for years not to smell it directly from the container.

But it's not meant to correlate to that particular scent, only an approximation of the secretions, basically to produce the same effect which the actual substance has (raising testosterone levels).

Yes, it does stink....and even after dry down, women (and men) can oftentimes smell it (and cops are SUPPOSED to be smelled), but women react to it far differently than men do....so, if you use it under a cover scent, and think you can still smell it (we call that bleed-through), it's OK.....women may think you smell bad, but men will react to it the way they are supposed to....I PERSONALLY have applied EoW, and gone to the local market with no cover scent whatsoever.....just for testing purposes......women were looking at me in dismay, but I had men following me, winking, and smiling....go figure.....

so i finally ordered a bottle of straight-up copulins after trying them in several mixed blends and loving the results.

i guess i shouldn't have taken a good whiff straight from the bottle...but i am ever the curious girl, so i did.

man!

i remember reading somewhere that this is supposed to smell like a woman's underwear and/or crotch.

all i have to say about this is...if this is what your underwear and/or crotch smell like...GET THEE TO AN OB/GYN!!!! THAT'S NOT NORMAL OR HEALTHY!!

But hey, it works...and as long as it's blended with something else and i can't smell that stank, it's fine with me!

ROFL....hehehe...Sadtomato you are so funny...I almost choked on a lorna doone cookie...I totally understand ya though...I know it is good stuff, and I really really tried to deal with that stank, but I had to put mine up for trade...I just can't do it, so now I let the ladies do the mixing...but I will tell ya even now, if I can smell the cops and the LP doesn't cover well, I will not wear it...don't care how great it is.

"get thee to an OB/GYN!!!!"

ROFL...what a laugh

djac

I read all of the posts on EOW before I purchased my first bottle. I had purchase another phero and thought I was prepared. I am a smeller. I smell everything. I even smell my food before I eat it. I have a very sensitive sense of smell.

So, my bottle of EOW arrives and I crack it open. My first response (almost an unconscious response for me) is to put it to my nose and take a big whiff. I thought I was going to puke. I started gagging and coughing all over the place. I smelled EOW for the next 20 minutes every where I went. It was horrible!

So, I can totally relate to your experience. :666:. I am pretty picky about what I will wear it under or blend it with, because if I can smell it I can't stand it. I'll usually wear it on my arms and a touch back of my neck. Then I'll put a straight (un phero) version of my cover scent on my neckline and chest to help keep me from sniffing the cops.

ROFL....hehehe...Sadtomato you are so funny...I almost choked on a lorna doone cookie...I totally understand ya though...I know it is good stuff, and I really really tried to deal with that stank, but I had to put mine up for trade...I just can't do it, so now I let the ladies do the mixing...but I will tell ya even now, if I can smell the cops and the LP doesn't cover well, I will not wear it...don't care how great it is.

"get thee to an OB/GYN!!!!"

ROFL...what a laugh

djac

I too am this way. I like the two smells to blend. M&D do such a fabulous job with it, that I tend to leave the cops up to them.

Besides I am young and dont need a lot of cops, so my amped scents do the trick :666:

So, I can totally relate to your experience. :666: . I am pretty picky about what I will wear it under or blend it with, because if I can smell it I can't stand it. I'll usually wear it on my arms and a touch back of my neck. Then I'll put a straight (un phero) version of my cover scent on my neckline and chest to help keep me from sniffing the cops.

I like the idea of applying the cops in a totally different place then the scent. ANd having the scent where I can smell it and where it keeps the phero scent away from me.

Smart girl SB :666:

I automatically smell bottles before I add a new ingredient to a blend, and the last time I added EoW I did the same thing - took a big sniff without thinking - and YOW! I felt like I burned all of my nose hairs off. :666:

It doesn't bother me much anymore......but DON'T sniff it when it's wet!

BUT, Mara ya'll DO a fabulous job of masking the cops.....

i think the first time i ever smelled it, i was horrified to learn i would be putting it ON me.

after a few years of using it, i cant imagine NOT using it,LOL.

i guess i should have been tipped off by it being all wrapped up in it's own plastic bag.

all the other pheros smell like pee, which i'm totally used to now :cat_gray12: so i didn't think this would be THAT different.

shouldn't have inhaled quite so deeply on that whiff. wow!

i'll have to experiment with this around strangers before i wear it around anyone i don't want thinking i stink.

OK - sadtomato -

This whole stinkin' thread had me :cry::OUE9E4~111:

1. Yes - anyone who thinks about ordering EoW Neat - should read - closely - all the historical threads - prior to doing so.

2. If you worry after all the endless and funny commentary - that you should NOT order it neat - try Joanna's suggestion - and order it as boost to Sugared Honeycomb - which IMHO - makes a very wearable and believable cover for the beloved CHEESE.

3. If wearing boosted SH is too much - take my word on it - straight cheese would have killed you.

4. If boosted SH is not too much - run with it.

But like everyone said - men respond (even if you do stink) and women - they may look at you askance. Personally - my more memorable encounters in the past year - have almost always included cops - the questions are how much and under what cover?

And stanky cheese or not - you couldn't pay me to be without them now. "Get thee to the ObGYN." :EVB7BC~18:

Seriously - If I smelled that odor - coming from me - without an LP rollon bottle involved - I would get myself to an ObGYN. After seeing the priest for the last rites.

Sighs. Too too funny.

But in the end - if the men in our life find it :cat_gray12: - well sometimes a little stank has a pay-off.

Edited by Shelly B

I use feta cheese a lot in cooking, and EOW smells like a rank feta to me. Really RANK. Funny how I got right over it once I started wearing it and watching men fall under some sort of spell around me. Even more so with BAM and LAM. And I don't do just a dab anymore.

I was at the hospital visiting my mom yesterday and today, and it amuses me endlessly how men respond to this like their hypnotized. It's hard not to smile or laugh when they're all looking at you like you've completely bewitched them.

So, the cops are STANK? O.K., whats the differance between LAM&BAM. Is one more chatty than the other? Does one have more of the dreaded cops?

So, the cops are STANK? O.K., whats the differance between LAM&BAM. Is one more chatty than the other? Does one have more of the dreaded cops?

DREADED? No....beloved....yes! BAM has more cops....LAM is more chatty, happy.....BAM is more intimate and bonding....both are highly sexual....

im with ShellyB and Starlitegirl,

no dabbing, its full-on roll-top swipes in many different places (i hit the ankles too :cat_gray12: )

and its for this reason BAM and LAM will be a staple here .

Both LAM and BAM elicit chat

( its a side effect of upliftment and pheromone filter-removal )

but LAM seems to be more light-hearted

and BAM is more in control and bonding.

omg they rock so much,lol

no dabbing, its full-on roll-top swipes in many different places (i hit the ankles too :rockon: )

I really like a pool of LAM on top of my knees if I am in a skirt. :-)

no dabbing, its full-on roll-top swipes in many different places (i hit the ankles too :rockon: )

I MORE THAN agree with you on that one Lor, these are always going to be in my arsenal! As long as the lovely ladies keep producing them, I will keep buying! They are some of the strongest on the market, the cops HIDE in them (but TOTALLY work), and they layer seamlessly with EVERYTHING!

And, I am a self-proclaimed cops addict.....I have to use a LOT to get a reaction (due to age and hormone factors).....but, these do it, every time.

great tip, shellyB !!!

Dolly,

you know i have given thought to cops and those that produce and those who dont and yadda yadda....

and i am beginning to believe that even if i made a fog of copulins,

with the way we dress and layer im not convinced any man would notice them.

i believe i make cops,

but i honestly dont get a cop-like reaction unless im in a sundress or a summer get-up.

seriously.

i think whether or not we make them,

it a great idea to suppliment on the outside like we do

for those over the top reactions.

and yeah, i have to agree,

the ladies here cover the cops so well that i can wear any amount i want to and not feel self-concious .

I MORE THAN agree with you on that one Lor, these are always going to be in my arsenal! As long as the lovely ladies keep producing them, I will keep buying! They are some of the strongest on the market, the cops HIDE in them (but TOTALLY work), and they layer seamlessly with EVERYTHING!

And, I am a self-proclaimed cops addict.....I have to use a LOT to get a reaction (due to age and hormone factors).....but, these do it, every time.

Dolly - with you all the way on reaction to Cops and let's not forget self effects! :-?

DREADED? No....beloved....yes! BAM has more cops....LAM is more chatty, happy.....BAM is more intimate and bonding....both are highly sexual....

So which one is better to wear to the club& make the boys wish you were a miss instead of a mrs.? Sorry, cuz & I are crackin the whit wine 2nite(off work @ last).

Edited by Beccah1

Which LAM scent works best with which BAM scent? i know they are offered in the same 5 scents, but I'm wondering which 2 scents will layer the best together.

im willing to bet they all layer nicely with one another.

honey vanilla would mesh nice with florals or pinks,

also with brown sugar or the sandalwood.

seriously, i think they took that into consideration....

i know my faves are vanilla honey and the sandalwood resins, so these will be the ones i layer together !

Which LAM scent works best with which BAM scent? i know they are offered in the same 5 scents, but I'm wondering which 2 scents will layer the best together.

I haven't layered with different ones. I match them since I wear another scent or two anyway. But now I have to try the pink/amber and spicy brown which means another $120 towards LPs. M&D you're killing me! I keep trying to be good and then more pheros, new and improved pheros, multiple scents... just when I think I'm going to behave you wave new and improved crack under my nose.

As for LAM and BAM, I've actually come to think that these two are perfect together for daily wear for me (except at my work - no scents allowed and cops would be totally inappropriate in this specific environment). Otherwise, I really love these two with a little woozy for added feel good factor as my daily phero mix. I wear the others less now and for more specific occasions or targets except EOW because sometimes I really want to be devilish :rockon:;):666:

And dang it Shelly B, I get no self-effects from cops. I did at first, but that was short lived. Now, nothing... you're making me jealous!

im willing to bet they all layer nicely with one another.

honey vanilla would mesh nice with florals or pinks,

also with brown sugar or the sandalwood.

seriously, i think they took that into consideration....

i know my faves are vanilla honey and the sandalwood resins, so these will be the ones i layer together !

I think you're right....the vanilla honey works very well with the sandalwood & resins....

I need more!!!

great tip, shellyB !!!

Dolly,

you know i have given thought to cops and those that produce and those who dont and yadda yadda....

and i am beginning to believe that even if i made a fog of copulins,

with the way we dress and layer im not convinced any man would notice them.

i believe i make cops,

but i honestly dont get a cop-like reaction unless im in a sundress or a summer get-up.

seriously.

i think whether or not we make them,

it a great idea to suppliment on the outside like we do

for those over the top reactions.

and yeah, i have to agree,

the ladies here cover the cops so well that i can wear any amount i want to and not feel self-concious .

You may be right.....I could run around naked though....I don't think I make ANY anymore....thats why we have synthetic ones, though.....hehe

Dolly - with you all the way on reaction to Cops and let's not forget self effects! :-?

I don't get as much of a self-effect as I used to....they turn me on a little.....mostly, they just make me feel totally feminine....but as for the effects from others....I can't live without my cops....

I think you're right....the vanilla honey works very well with the sandalwood & resins....

I need more!!!

Actually, I would wear these two together for no other reason than scent....sometimes you just need a lighter, pretty scent.....the pheros are a bonus....

Actually, I would wear these two together for no other reason than scent....sometimes you just need a lighter, pretty scent.....the pheros are a bonus....

oh i agree,

i just ordered Jo Anna's honey'd sandalwood vanilla amped with heart and soul,

and i imagine a nice dose of BAM or LAM in either of those scents would mesh nicely.

looking forward to my package ! :lol: