Shelly B's Lascivious Peach

Shelly B

So the whole point of this PE was to try get the whole Sexology Feel (dirty musks/sweet honey) updated for a summer vibe with a whisper of Peach. And it's not exactly that - maybe because it doesn't have the ambergris? - but it is wonderful.

I wanted it to just SHOUT honey and SHOUT musk and whisper peach. Which it does.

I only smelled the peach in the first 10 minutes. And wet - this is loud. But don't panic. In the dry down it's all dark syrupy sweet honey and dirty, dirty musk. (Remember there are four musks in here - including Civit and Tonquin - so it's a lot of musk.)

After dry down - it hugs the skin, makes you bury your face against your arm, and just breath it all in. It keeps changing - one minute I smell all honey, another all musk, the next a combination of both. It's unmistakably a bedroom scent. It's a Friday night, wash of the work week with a late night shower, slip into something sexy and some Lascivious Peach - and remind him why he thought you were drop dead hot to begin with.

Luna - this is all F'ckable Gourmand - from start to finish.

Both of the kids have given it a thumbs up - and Mr. Shelly - when asked to huff the arm and proffer an opinion - huffed once, smushed his face closer, huffed again - gave a very bedroom look and said it smelled just awesome.

It's NOT Sexology for summer. It's a dirty, dirty honey scent that after dry down - just whispers peach. So don't let the name fool you. If you LOVE loud Peach like in HtH - skip this one because there won't be enough for you. If you don't *love* Honey and dark Musks, this one is not for you.

Looking for a sweet, sexy, very grown up animalic? This one's for you.

Sounds swoonworthy, and it remind me a bit of the description of Nasty Habits (the breath of peach over a very animalic honey base). Can you compare the two by any chance, Shelly?

I wish! Nasty Habits was long gone by the time I found LP. Maybe M or D could weigh in on that...

All I know is that I would wear Sugared Honeycomb to work - which I know a lot of people wouldn't do - but I can't see wearing this to work. :-)

This is all come closer, breathe in my skin...this is so *not* getting worn to the office. The musks totally amp the honey effect. I can't quit burying my face in my arm and inhaling. This is totally and overtly - all about sex.

It's NOT Sexology for summer. It's a dirty, dirty honey scent that after dry down - just whispers peach. So don't let the name fool you. If you LOVE loud Peach like in HtH - skip this one because there won't be enough for you. If you don't *love* Honey and dark Musks, this one is not for you.

Looking for a sweet, sexy, very grown up animalic? This one's for you.

Hmm, well I LOVE peach and tend to run from honey scents...BUT I still must have this!!! I want to smell this f'ckin goooood! :rolleyes:

Wishlist #1 :lol: |you just made it sound sooo goood!

Hmm, well I LOVE peach and tend to run from honey scents...BUT I still must have this!!! I want to smell this f'ckin goooood! :rolleyes:

Wishlist #1 :lol: |you just made it sound sooo goood!

CC - if you run from Honey - you may want to skip this one. This is a Honey Ho's "Fierce Honey." :-)

And yes Carrie - the musks were all inspired by Chandler Burr. This is so sweet, feminine honey and deep dark manmusk. After dry down - it is animalic in extreme and will not appeal to everyone.

IMHO - This is going to be a love it or hate it kind of scent - it's polemical. Huffs arm again - Nope. I can't imagine much of an in-between reaction to this.

I guess we will find out as people get little sniffies in their orders and weigh in.

CC - if you run from Honey - you may want to skip this one. This is a Honey Ho's "Fierce Honey." :-)

Oh, well then I will be patient and not jump on abottle. I so want to be a fan of the Shelly honey ho sex scents lol

::definately want sniffy::

I think this is what I will have to be patient for :)

I get the feeling it's even more musky (in the Chandler Burr manmusk sense) than Nasty Habits, which probably emphasizes resins more. Sounds beautiful, Shelly.

I love musks and honey.....BUT I have 4 bottles of Nasty Habits and 4 bottles of Naughty Sweet & Dirty......BTW, if anybody wants some NSD, I have a couple of them up for sale in my trading post, for a good price! I figured 2 for hoarding puposes is more than enough!

Edited by Dolly

I got a sample of this in my last order and I really hope this is available to buy at some point. It's such a lovely honey with something barely fruity underneath. Lovely.

ETA I took a shower and even after the shower, I can still smell this on my wrist. Not much throw, but it was there for about an hour later.

Edited by gothicangel18

• 2 weeks later...

Holy cow...shelly is right guys this one is really dirty!! I like how there's a peach to make things juicy lol

Wow I get alot of honey (this time my skin amps on the honey like mad) and I get a tang of juicy peaches. Wow, I really like this. Good lord, this is dead sexy, why on earth am I do poor?! Damn! LOL I love it!

It's sexy, dark, dirty in your face and juicy :o Oh yes pun intended this time.

Shelly, baby you know your stuff girl! lol I'll definately be keeping my sniffle if I can't get a bottle.

I'm at my desk wondering if I could wear LAM in public and now there's this lol, oh boy everyone is going to be in for a big ride ^_^ haha

Edited by esmeralda

TOTALLY wear LAM in public. It has a great happy vibe (Anol) with the copulin sex appeal. It was made fro public excursions to show how hot you are!

I have decided I have to nab a bottle of this seeing as how I have been craving honey (random for me) and peach with honey seem to be m new best friend lol.

CC I shall wear LAM then! lol it has dried down really nice and light now so I'm not feeling as self-conscious lol

Oh my, you will love this PE CC, it's sooooo sexy mamia! It's a must for honey lovers imo

CC I shall wear LAM then! lol it has dried down really nice and light now so I'm not feeling as self-conscious lol

Oh my, you will love this PE CC, it's sooooo sexy mamia! It's a must for honey lovers imo

Now go out those doors and STRUT your stuff girl friend! lol ^_^

This is very long lasting, I applied some more after a shower last night and I smell a little bit of sweet peaches and dirty honey.

Now go out those doors and STRUT your stuff girl friend! lol :)

:D

This is very long lasting, I applied some more after a shower last night and I smell a little bit of sweet peaches and dirty honey.

:D

I got this one in my package yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The honey and musk remind me a lot of Shelly B's HAM but the peach add a bright side to it that adds a feminine Juicyness to it. I layered this with LAM Pink, (by accident) and the two went very well together. The LAM Pink added to the preach and made it a lil brighter :)

I got this one in my package yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The honey and musk remind me a lot of Shelly B's HAM but the peach add a bright side to it that adds a feminine Juicyness to it. I layered this with LAM Pink, (by accident) and the two went very well together. The LAM Pink added to the preach and made it a lil brighter :)

Oh LAM Pink and shelly's PE sounds like a yummy mix ;)

LOL CC you are going to make the boys cry! :D

Oh LAM Pink and shelly's PE sounds like a yummy mix :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

LOL CC you are going to make the boys cry! :P

Nah ;) I just make them do my bidding ;) and pine for me ;)

This sounds interesting! I may not need it right now, but I want it LOL. I hope I get a sniffie to check it out!!

I have been craving honey (random for me)

and peach with honey seem to be m new best friend lol.

Snipped the quote a little! :wub:

I crave honey daily, if I'm not wearing it I feel like something is missing all day! I was so worried this would be gone before I got a chance to order but I just snagged one! I so want to be a fierce honey ho, too!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

For me, this is that same thick scent of SLF without the creamy warm skin aspect, just the lust and musk, heh. The peach is peach flesh, very ripe (not light as in peach juice), reminding me somewhat of the peach in Hotter Than Hell without the specific gourmand touches. There's a very deep and round peach aura at first but eventually it succumbs to the weight of all that musk. :kyrii_faerie_action:

Interestingly, in its' way this is just as dirty as Bacchanalia but it's like the rough edges were smoothed off. I think the honey is enough to temper the assault without robbing the blend of its' evocative power.

Fuckable Gourmand...it's gonna catch on, y'all, mark my words. :beggingpleasesmiley:

Fuckable Gourmand...it's gonna catch on, y'all, mark my words. ;)

oh my,

there goes Luna being real ...

what were we saying about a reputation? :beggingpleasesmiley:

I have to get me a sample of this one.

Im all about the peach being dirty.

Fuckable is just frosting on the cake .... :kyrii_faerie_action:

TG: yea, I miss shelly too, but then it's summer, maybe she's havin' some fun ;):emot159: lol

Fuckable is just frosting on the cake ....

I like this too ;)

Lor, you'll like it! It's honey dirty musky sexiness...definately animalistic!!

• 1 month later...

yep, this one has alot of MUSK, and almost scary as Shelly B states.

I've been applying it at night for three days and I like that "whisper" of peach she describes. Not sure if I like the Tonquin though, I'm wondering if it's that particular musk that pierces through my nose the next morning. Need to test/try this one w/SP. Has anyone's hubby/lover had any feedback on you ladies wearing this and the morning after ?

• 3 months later...

Very sweet and VERY smutty! Initially all those musks together are a little pungent (or maybe it's just the "muskrat love juice", loL) but it dries down into a positively sexalicious scent. The peach is indeed in the background, and it isn't fresh peach, which I'm not particularly fond of all the time, but a syrupy honeyed peach perfect to blend with all those musks. Wearing this makes me feel like a glamorous old-school siren :666:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Wow this is lovely for a musk ho like me! Definitely musk like WHOA with the honey/peach in the background.

To be honest, I hated this scent when I opened the vial. It was awful and I wondered why would someone want to put this on her skin. Lascivious? No, I was running in the opposite direction.

It take me extreme courage to try this one day, all prepared to have a bath if needed since it's so hot and humid here.

On application - the same kind of feelings. Funky and yucky.

Dry down - I love this scent. The sweetness mellowed down to a ripe juicy peach with the musk peeking through. In fact, I can't get enough of the musk. I must be turning into a musk and honey ho ......

I couldn't stop eating my arm throughout the day. Yes, definitely very lusty, dirty and sexual scent. It's gives me the "CFM now" vibes. Definitely something I would like to use when the opportunity knocks on the door ....

I wanted to use something bright, youthful and sensual since I was going to the Expo today. However, I just couldn't get over the peach & musk so I decided to test drive it together with PCC.

I had applied both on my torso and spreaded them onto the back of my neck, wrists and arms. I smelled really sweet, juicy, sexy and wonderful. I felt like I'm an animal waiting to pound on its prey.

The cab driver was extremely helpful. We had to rent a stroller and the girls were very friendly and chatted with my children. It was a warm and windy day. From the stares I received while we were stuck in queues (and that's for most of the time), I am certain that men could smell me.

About 4 hours after the initial application, I decided that I needed some more of the peach scent. I added a dab (from sniffee) on my wrists and felt instantly pleased and happy. We proceeded to the roof-top garden filled with orchids and plants. A couple walked past me and the lady commented on "how nice the flowers smell". Her partner paused and said that it was perfume and not the flowers. I had a good laugh after they walked away.

The male waiting staff at the restaurant tried to establish eye contact too.

I love this scent. Perhaps I should dab lightly the next time I use this as I don't want to smell like a "walking lusty" peach.

Edited by JOC

LOL! Nice report. What is PCC?

PCC - Passion Copulin Concentrate from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

I have a bottle of UN Nude from Garry too which I suspect has cops too.