new and already addicted

circusrose

Hi everyone. Let me begin by saying that these fragrances are amazing. I'm allergic to most perfumes and was very limited to what I could wear, until now. After receiving my first order, I have yet to react to any of them. I'm so excited. If feel like a kid in a candy shop. Let me just say that I'm officially hooked.

I've tried red, black, silken moonlight, miasma, cuddlebunny, LPLEw/BI

wow.

thats one heck of an order!

which one was your favorite?

i have a soft-spot for Cuddlebunny2009.

:)

wow.

thats one heck of an order!

which one was your favorite?

i have a soft-spot for Cuddlebunny2009.

:)

Cuddlebunny is definitely my favorite by itself. As far as layering, I like red and black with LPLE w/BI

Ooooh! Welcome! To the forum! Always good to have new enthusiasts added to our lil bunch :)

SOunds like you got a GREAT order. I love cuddle bunny, try layering it with LP red, MY ABSOLUTE FAVE combo!

Cant wait to see you around the board and read your reviews :)

I'm new here myself. Yay for being able to wear new scents! Welcome and enjoy. :)

Welcome! You are with a whole group of addicts here! Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

Welcome to the LP Boards! LPAnon is just next door, they have fresh coffee I hear! :c38-0022:

....not that *I'd* go, that'd imply I'd quit LP's! Bwaahahahah! :jumpforjoy:

Welcome to the Forum! A friend of mine gets the sneezles with certain scents and his wife insists on getting stuff from a large commercial organization and he it's like someone just dropped him in a vat of pepper! But he loves my perfume with nary a sneeze to be found.

:001_tt2::thbf54f4bf: I am sstill new here myself, and i found a few so far i love. I'm wearin money honey today... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Did you ask for A journal sub-forum? Mara & Dana said we could have them.

Not yet. I'm still trying to get use to just posting, never mind have my own journal.....but thank you so much for thinking of me.

Hello CR!

Welcome to the forum sweetie!!! :D lol don't worry I didn't need to go to a rehab until I came here...oh dear god it is certainly addicting yet an expensive hobby!

Hello CR!

Welcome to the forum sweetie!!! :P lol don't worry I didn't need to go to a rehab until I came here...oh dear god it is certainly addicting yet an expensive hobby!

Hi esmeralda

I probably will need rehab...the only thing that I'm worried about right now is getting my next "fix".... I don't even want to think about how bad my next order is going to be.

So how is this here forum treating you? Let us know if we can help you in any way...take care hun

Hi CC

I truly feel welcomed....everyone is so generous with their help and time....I know now why everyone likes it here.