Discussion of Phero Blends

I think I am a total freak. A-none can give me erotic dreams. But it was a-none (5 sprays) plus a few other business, tough-cookie blends that I used to wear for showdowns with my boss. It didn't make me crankier or hornier but it scared the hell out of him and others. No fights or anything he just cowered in his chair and everyone else kept their distance.

May

And, I'm wondering what effect such a blend (perhaps more subtle) might have on the 7th grade boys. They are a relatively street-wise bunch, with either absent father figures (for some, "imprisoned" is an appropriate interpretation for "absent"... for others, read "dead" or "removed from home") or completely inappropriate (which makes you wish they were absent) ones. Sometimes I feel that, in addition to being female, which they culturally are trained to not respect, I literally just don't carry enough weight with them; first of all, I'm not a big person physically. Not tiny, just not big (size 4, 5'6"... so, as I said, not big but not tiny either)... I would like to seem a bit more alpha in their eyes. At the same time, I am hesitant to try or do anything which might make them feel overly intimidated; I want them to feel comfortable, safe, and loved... but for them to also see me as someone to respect (which, for them, often comes down to physical perceptions... I am fit, and that does seem to affect their perceptions when it gets inadvertently displayed... like the time I had to clear the room because one of them became violent... my ability to lift desks out of the way and pick one of them up to get him to safety quickly made them VERY respectful for a period of three or four days).

Any thoughts on what I might try, May? (I do already have a sample of PheroBoy and PB Dominance on the way)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, Chai! Well, you have MY respect, that's for sure. :)

I want a recommendation too. Is there any pheros that can grant one serenity and patience? (I just got off the phone with my mother!!!!!!!!!)

oh my...SOME days, there's nothing for that but deep breathing and maybe some chamomile tea (spiked??) My sister and I are currently "tiffing"...somehow. Fambly!

Interesting, Chai! Well, you have MY respect, that's for sure. :)

I want a recommendation too. Is there any pheros that can grant one serenity and patience? (I just got off the phone with my mother!!!!!!!!!)

Heck.

I read that and laughed till I choked...

I know that feeling... Guess what I was going before coming online here?

Ditto!

May

I was sooo tempted to try Cuddle Bunny this order, because of the cotton notes and the alluring pitch of the Pheros, but I'm still afraid!

I already give off so much sex, and the 'dab'll do ya' warning makes me think I might smell like an E-fueled orgy. Still want to try it, though.

I was sooo tempted to try Cuddle Bunny this order, because of the cotton notes and the alluring pitch of the Pheros, but I'm still afraid!

I already give off so much sex, and the 'dab'll do ya' warning makes me think I might smell like an E-fueled orgy. Still want to try it, though.

Well, I don't think the smell of the pheros in this would bother me.....BUT I didn't think this potion would be for me for 2 reasons. First, my skin chemistry does some wierd things with some florals....especially light florals.

I considered getting the pheros put in another scent, BUT.....my man is already BIG on cuddling.....any more and I would have to pry him off me..... :D So, I had to pass on the cuddle bunny blend for now.

Well, I don't think the smell of the pheros in this would bother me.....BUT I didn't think this potion would be for me for 2 reasons. First, my skin chemistry does some wierd things with some florals....especially light florals.

I considered getting the pheros put in another scent, BUT.....my man is already BIG on cuddling.....any more and I would have to pry him off me..... :D So, I had to pass on the cuddle bunny blend for now.

Dolly, I'll let you know about the effect on My Beloved. He, too, is so fond of cuddling... sometimes, in fact, more so than I and I'm very physically expressive (you know, as in, he wants to cuddle but there are dishes to be done or laundry to do... I have a need to get those things done, he figures there is always tomorrow so we should cuddle tonight... then, of course, I really do want the cuddling and affection... but, the same "story" plays out again the next night....and nothing gets done) I'm so addicted, I ordered the full month sample set because there were so many I wanted to try.

I got my monthly set today, happy dance! I put on the cuddle bunny and it smells really nice but then it changed on my skin for a short while and then changed back. I assume this is the copulins maybe? It made my skin smell kind of *doggy* for a few minutes. Like the smell of wet dog, lol, know what I mean? After a few minutes that went away and smoothed out into the nice cottony scent. Does anyone else get that kind of skin reaction from pheromones or copulins?

It made my skin smell kind of *doggy* for a few minutes. Like the smell of wet dog, lol, know what I mean? After a few minutes that went away and smoothed out into the nice cottony scent. Does anyone else get that kind of skin reaction from pheromones or copulins?

Yeah, a lot of people experience strange scents from pheros and/or copulins, and just like with "regular" scents, everyone's skin reacts in different ways.....I would suspect that the culprit is the copulins.....

Edited by Dolly

Yeah, can you believe it? Over 75% of the stock is already sold. Phero Girl and LP Autumn have to be our fastest sellers ever, (formerly the record was held by Betrothal Potion and Lover's Reunion Potion). There's only about 15% left of the Autumn supply.

I wasn't planning on rebrewing Phero Girl, but I am planning to release another set of Phero Blends in January (for Valentine's Day). ALL of our Valentine's releases will be Aphrodisiacs, by the way. :lol:

So, anyway, I have not firmly decided what the next blend will smell like, so I am completely open to suggestions.

Anyone?

Yeah! Original, honeyed Phero Girl! Who can argue with a 75% sellout?

Besides.... Aphrodite's priestesses were called "Melissae." "Honey bees."

OK, I just put on another TON of Eeeeeew, and covered with sugared honeycomb. My 9 year old, no matter what perfume I wear, if I put EW on under it, he tells me I smell bad. I swear that child can smell a drop of EW a mile away, even when nobody else can. Well, I just went walking past his room, and when he came out, he said, Mommy, that smells soooooo good! Is it your perfume? And came over to sniff me. He loves it.

My honey is on his way......the stage is set......teehee....I'm so evil..... :rolleyes:

Dang! I wish I could put on a lot of EoWWWWW! Chemistry issue-- I end up smelling like Essence of Skanky 'Ho.' :P

Dang! I wish I could put on a lot of EoWWWWW! Chemistry issue-- I end up smelling like Essence of Skanky 'Ho.' :P

Well, when I FIRST started using it, I had that problem......but it was only when I was applying it separate from the perfume (they weren't mixed together, in other words), and I was applying my perfume immmediately after applying the EW, and it would never fully mature to a fruity undertone. If you apply it separately, let the EW dry down COMPLETELY before you apply your perfume. Otherwise, it doesn't mature and turns skanky smelling.....since I learned that little tip, I have never had a problem with it...... :rolleyes:

I had the same weird thing happen on my skin with the Cuddle Bunny. It was nice and sweet and then BAM SUPER FRUITY and then dried down to being sweet and just slightly fruity. I guess I'm just lucky that EoW doesn't smell like dog on me! On my moms skin it just stayed the same through the entire drydown, nice and sweet.

Another phero-question, is there something in the Cougar Potion that would make it smell like the original Pherogirl? My mom tried it, liked it for the first couple of minutes and then went " blegh, this smells like the first one" (she didn't like it- she checks at the grocery store and had lots of women asking her what smelled "floraly but weird") She liked the cuddle bunny better because it didn't remind her of the first Pherogirl.

is there something in the Cougar Potion that would make it smell like the original Pherogirl?

Not a single ingredient in common!

However, they both have some 'foody' elements, so perhaps she likes more traditional perfume-y notes.

Dang! I wish I could put on a lot of EoWWWWW! Chemistry issue-- I end up smelling like Essence of Skanky 'Ho.' :o

LOL

I have to wipe the coffee off the monitor again... <_<

May

Ladies, my 18 year old daughters are asking to try out the phero blends. I need thoughts and feedback..... I have explained the nature of pheros and the need for uhm, discretion in their use (i.e., not to be used indiscriminatly/with unrestrained abandon/without forethought) because they can be quite effective, particularly when combined with our Potion Master's and Sinister Girl's potions.

I need some feedback here, ladies.

I know sometimes I come across as quite, well, prude, and perhaps overly conservative... and in some regards I certainly am. However, I am and have always been extremely sexual, and am of a very passionate nature. My daughters, including my foster daughter, have some of that as well. I don't habitually place ethical judgement on anyone's sexual conduct, as long as it is consensual. Heck, I sell sex toys! I think that pretty much says it all!

But, these are my babies, if you know what I mean. Yes, they are adults and I am certainly aware of that fact... but they are still my babies.

My youngest biological daughter is not at this moment sexually active... my foster daughter is not currently in a relationship but has been sexually active in the past.

Okay, ladies, feedback, please!

Ladies, my 18 year old daughters are asking to try out the phero blends. I need thoughts and feedback..... I have explained the nature of pheros and the need for uhm, discretion in their use (i.e., not to be used indiscriminatly/with unrestrained abandon/without forethought) because they can be quite effective, particularly when combined with our Potion Master's and Sinister Girl's potions.

I need some feedback here, ladies.

I know sometimes I come across as quite, well, prude, and perhaps overly conservative... and in some regards I certainly am. However, I am and have always been extremely sexual, and am of a very passionate nature. My daughters, including my foster daughter, have some of that as well. I don't habitually place ethical judgement on anyone's sexual conduct, as long as it is consensual. Heck, I sell sex toys! I think that pretty much says it all!

But, these are my babies, if you know what I mean. Yes, they are adults and I am certainly aware of that fact... but they are still my babies.

My youngest biological daughter is not at this moment sexually active... my foster daughter is not currently in a relationship but has been sexually active in the past.

Okay, ladies, feedback, please!

Well, Chai, I totally understand your hesitation. BUT, since they are adults (and still your babies.....and always will be), I think use of the phero blends would be ok, as long as you have cautioned them against indiscriminant use.

Also, you need to explain to them that copulin use in public can elicit unwanted advances from men....strangers, and they must be prepared for that and know how to handle it. Cougar, if I understand, has only a small amount of copulins, but PG had ONLY cops in it, and Dominance has three times that of the original PG (that is A LOT). I would suggest that they use the copulin-containing blends in public with EXTREME caution.

Well, Chai, I totally understand your hesitation. BUT, since they are adults (and still your babies.....and always will be), I think use of the phero blends would be ok, as long as you have cautioned them against indiscriminant use.

Also, you need to explain to them that copulin use in public can elicit unwanted advances from men....strangers, and they must be prepared for that and know how to handle it. Cougar, if I understand, has only a small amount of copulins, but PG had ONLY cops in it, and Dominance has three times that of the original PG (that is A LOT). I would suggest that they use the copulin-containing blends in public with EXTREME caution.

To be honest at that age they are probably still producing tons of their own cops too. :) From reactions I have noticed I don't think PheroGirl (original) is too cop-loaded. Not compared to the six drops plus of neat EoW a lot of us have used. It's a difficult one, as Dolly says, they are your babies but they are adults too.

May

To be honest at that age they are probably still producing tons of their own cops too. :P From reactions I have noticed I don't think PheroGirl (original) is too cop-loaded. Not compared to the six drops plus of neat EoW a lot of us have used. It's a difficult one, as Dolly says, they are your babies but they are adults too.

May

Well, the dilemma is resolved without further incident, so to speak ;) ... After further "inspection" of the scents, a review explanation of the nature of pheromones and their bodies production of such, and a request by their mommy to rank order/prioritize their desired purchases (Understand, I love them so very much; they are truly very wonderful and good daughters; and, while I not only want them to smell beautiful, sexy, and lovely, I also want them to feel beautiful, sexy, and lovely... but, unfortunately, the bank account isn't bottomless... and budgetting, prioritizing, and deferring gratification are all necessary skills in life... so I was being a good mommy ;) in doing this), their respective lists didn't include, at this time, the phero blends. So, for the time being at least, no pheros for my babies.

I do think, however, that my older daughter, who has used hormonal contraceptives for several years and who has had repeated issues reproductively, might be interested in the phero blends... and that she might benefit from them from a pheromone standpoint.

Well, the dilemma is resolved without further incident, so to speak :P ... After further "inspection" of the scents, a review explanation of the nature of pheromones and their bodies production of such, and a request by their mommy to rank order/prioritize their desired purchases (Understand, I love them so very much; they are truly very wonderful and good daughters; and, while I not only want them to smell beautiful, sexy, and lovely, I also want them to feel beautiful, sexy, and lovely... but, unfortunately, the bank account isn't bottomless... and budgetting, prioritizing, and deferring gratification are all necessary skills in life... so I was being a good mommy ;) in doing this), their respective lists didn't include, at this time, the phero blends. So, for the time being at least, no pheros for my babies.

I do think, however, that my older daughter, who has used hormonal contraceptives for several years and who has had repeated issues reproductively, might be interested in the phero blends... and that she might benefit from them from a pheromone standpoint.

So, it all works out in the end.....and, it will give YOU a chance to do some further testing on the blends, and see what type of reactions you get, so that you may be able to further guide them in their phero choices....

• 1 month later...

I actually have Ail on the phone right now and she's dictating the difference for me:

E-none is the one that makes girls bitchy, and is naturally present in men's sweat. Women produce only a tiny amount naturally. The pheromone is used mostly for men.

A-none is a fairly newly discovered pheromone and it is not gender specific. Known to effect both genders, it's for bringing people closer, like a rapport - not a serious bonding thing, but to make people want to move closer to you.

I actually have Ail on the phone right now and she's dictating the difference for me:

E-none is the one that makes girls bitchy, and is naturally present in men's sweat. Women produce only a tiny amount naturally. The pheromone is used mostly for men.

A-none is a fairly newly discovered pheromone and it is not gender specific. Known to effect both genders, it's for bringing people closer, like a rapport - not a serious bonding thing, but to make people want to move closer to you.

Thank you Ail !!!!! I would have answered, had I been here, but I just got home from a third grade field trip......boy, my head hurts!!!

Thanks so much! That's definitely a phero I an use. :)

• 9 years later...

Her formulas contain between 6 to 8 different pheromone components, one of which is our latest breakthrough in human pheromone technology - essentially causing a significant release of neuropeptidal Oxytocin within certain parts of the brain, and causing very powerful effects in both men and women.

! :P

OK so I’m going way back in the archives here. Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this or if our KeyMaster still pops in, but I am curious as to the oxytocin release. Which one of the pheromone components causes this?

• 4 months later...

I find aphrodisiac plant essences / scents on their own to be very effective, after all each plant has a certain energy and fine tuned in an aphrodisiac blend such as Mara's wonderful concoctions the results can be amazing. The addition of pheromones definitely takes it over the edge though. I also believe in the energy of pheros and that they strongly influence what type of energy we send out when we wear them. Even when we are not in the same room with another person. I have experienced pheros to work over the phone or via email as well, perhaps because they become part of my general energy field and signature. I am convinced the plant essences and also the pheros can help us achieve sustainable change, spiritually, mentally and even physically. Used correctly they can aid us in transmutation and achieving all kinds of goals. I'm a huge fan of combining ancient wisdom with cutting edge science. 

• 2 years later...