Christine's Grapefruit, Cinnamon and Sugar

This custom that I had done is fantastic! The grapefruit is of the pink variety and is juicy sweet when wet. It dries to a yummy more subtle grapefruit, fresh and not the typical cloying version of grapefruit. More like a dry citrus. It is blended with a slightly woodier cinnamon that is dry, but not crisp. It is more of an aged cinnamon. The sugar is also pink. For those pink scent lovers, this is a wonderfully warm pink scent. This is a bright pink pick-me-up, yet warm and comforting all wrapped into one.

I asked for a fresh cut grapefruit sprinkled with cinnamon and a pink sugar to complete the morning breakfast dish. This was the perfect blend. Well done ladies!

Oh WOW this sounds sooo up my alley! I hope I get me a sniffee, BUT I figure I will have to snatch up a full bottle if it comes available.

Have you amped it at all?

no ampage. i bought one of each of the new pheros and plan on combining with the right phero as the mood requires. I must say that it blends fantastically with the Pink Amber, Spicy Brown Sugar and Sandalwood & Resins scents in the LAM/BAM bottles. I tested it with the Pink Amber LAM and the other two in BAM and it was fantastic. I am typically not a honey person and was debating on giving Jo Anna my regular LAM, but this scent blends very nicely with it. It keeps the honey from turning on me when I apply this over the wet LAM.

no ampage. i bought one of each of the new pheros and plan on combining with the right phero as the mood requires. I must say that it blends fantastically with the Pink Amber, Spicy Brown Sugar and Sandalwood & Resins scents in the LAM/BAM bottles. I tested it with the Pink Amber LAM and the other two in BAM and it was fantastic. I am typically not a honey person and was debating on giving Jo Anna my regular LAM, but this scent blends very nicely with it. It keeps the honey from turning on me when I apply this over the wet LAM.

I am finding honey is growing on me, strangely enough, but it could just be my monthly honey loving friend that visits...

The LAM original IMO works very nicely with mixing with other scents.

Oh lovely SB! I got to try this goodie!!! The sweet Djac sent me a lil tester of it.

Funny thing is when it dries down I got a reminder of another scent... Ironically enough it made me think of Yin Ylang. I had to find the bottle that I had of yin Ylang for comparison... Crazy enough it was be the small addition of grapefruit in Yin Ylang or something...not sure :lol:

Anyways, this is very nice. I get a lot of grapefruit at first, but like you said as it dries down in settles. Next the cinnamon comes to the forefront and is quite strong. It actually tickles my nosewhen I smell it :rolleyes:

This is a nice scent, a very interesting mix. nice one SB

Oh lovely SB! I got to try this goodie!!! The sweet Djac sent me a lil tester of it.

Funny thing is when it dries down I got a reminder of another scent... Ironically enough it made me think of Yin Ylang. I had to find the bottle that I had of yin Ylang for comparison... Crazy enough it was be the small addition of grapefruit in Yin Ylang or something...not sure :thbf54f4bf:

Anyways, this is very nice. I get a lot of grapefruit at first, but like you said as it dries down in settles. Next the cinnamon comes to the forefront and is quite strong. It actually tickles my nosewhen I smell it :smilies-23596:

This is a nice scent, a very interesting mix. nice one SB

CC...

I have another tiny sample of this and though it is very pretty and I soooo wanted to try this one and like it cause I do like pink grapefruit...the cinnamon doesn't react well with my skin in this one. Boo hoo!

but I will hold this off to the side and the next time we do a trade... which I anticipate soon, with all this new stuff coming and the big massive sale...oh yeah, anyway I will send this to you okay...no charge! just cause you love it.

be blessed - djac

CC...

I have another tiny sample of this and though it is very pretty and I soooo wanted to try this one and like it cause I do like pink grapefruit...the cinnamon doesn't react well with my skin in this one. Boo hoo!

but I will hold this off to the side and the next time we do a trade... which I anticipate soon, with all this new stuff coming and the big massive sale...oh yeah, anyway I will send this to you okay...no charge! just cause you love it.

be blessed - djac

Oooh yay! thanks hun :thbf54f4bf:

Oh and I am totally enjoying the Tangy Ylang. I wasnt sure for a moment, but now I am uber glad I nabbed it from you! Thanks hun!

• 3 weeks later...

I received a sniffee of this one and it's great! I enjoy how the warmth of the cinnamon melds with the tangyness of the grapefruit and the sweetness of the sugar...you can sense each note but together they create a delicious aura. I think it's something you could wear any time of year...very nicely done!

I reeeeeally like this one. I'm usually not much for pink scents, but this is one of my favorite breakfasts too. The cinnamon really helps round out the pinkness into a deliciously edible scent. It lies close to the skin, but is something I could easily see myself reapplying all day.

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure why I didn't put up a review of this one. It was my favorite out of all the sniffies I tried. I don't remember what it smelled like, but I used it all so it must have been really good :) I might get a bottle if there are any left! :)

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE! The grapefruit is not AT ALL citrusy-tart-bright. It is warm and juicy and nommy, so deep it is almost creamy-feeling (in "texture",not actual smell). The combination is genius. Vats, please.

• 1 month later...