New Releases for JUNE 2009

oh me too, Liz !

i just bought Hera's Eye because its all ginger !!!

is this PE out this month?

loving the description ....

AD-LizzyTizzy.jpg

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh patchouli and blood orange work so well together...great idea, Liz!

Now here's a thought...maybe someday have a "Boy Bait" series, since we've had two now, with each varient appealing to a specific personality.

I'm reminded of another forum I belong to where we had a topic called BOOBIES! and we all posted as many pictures of blue-footed boobies as we could find. :Hug_emoticon:

Oh dear! How is my poor bank account going to deal?? :Hug_emoticon:

So far the definitive "MUST haves" are Dark Seductions II & Ail's Voluptous Vanilla... Other labels that get my attention are Mr Right Now, Evil in Carnation & Naughty in the Nile...And maybe Boy Bait and the Neaderthal one ;)

Thank God for eBay! :D

Oh dear! How is my poor bank account going to deal?? :D

So far the definitive "MUST haves" are Dark Seductions II & Ail's Voluptous Vanilla... Other labels that get my attention are Mr Right Now, Evil in Carnation & Naughty in the Nile...And maybe Boy Bait and the Neaderthal one ;)

Thank God for eBay! ;)

Imagines Rosebud's abode... cardboard boxes and packing material *everywhere*...pieces missing off the dining room table, walls, cupboards... :Hug_emoticon:

Okay, I gotta know.... What's in Beth's Blushing Milkmaid??? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?? :Hug_emoticon:

Okay, I gotta know.... What's in Beth's Blushing Milkmaid??? Anyone, anyone, Bueller??

:D I'm curious about that one too :Hug_emoticon: I first thought milk & roses (the blushing) but that would be too similar to La Fleur Cremeuse right?

Edited by Rosebud

Oh...My...Goddess!!! I'm doomed. These look SWEET! Ooh...I love all of them. :J001:

Sweet milky, creamy, vanilla buttercream, with EoW!! Bwahah! The blush is for the EoW.

Whoo-whee!! Sounds like I've got another bottle for my list!! :Hug_emoticon:

So here's my list so far (ever growing):

Bottles:

Neanderlicious

Mr. Right Now

Banishing Moon

Evil in Carnation

Ail's Vanilla

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

2 more of Jasmine/Oakmoss/Waterlilly

Samples:

Drac's Pink Pumpkin Witch

Naughty on the Nile

Love Salad

JALN (when available):

Romance in Bloom

There's also been mention of pre-made blends and possibly some hoodoo blends as surprises.

I think I need to ask for my birthday present early because I am SOOOO much going to be in trouble.

Edited by SWBookworm

I have question about remind me again. If you are talking to somebody & you feel a connection to them woulfd remind me again help you to know if they are your soulmate?

I have question about remind me again. If you are talking to somebody & you feel a connection to them woulfd remind me again help you to know if they are your soulmate?

Yes, and them as well.

Yes, and them as well.

And if not? I guess we won't like each anymore, lol. Like that movie Love Potion #9. I wonder what's in Mr. Right Now?

And if not? I guess we won't like each anymore, lol. Like that movie Love Potion #9. I wonder what's in Mr. Right Now?

No. It just means that you aren't soulmates, but are meant for each other for this lifetime or you aren't supposed to be together romantically in this lifetime but need to explore other parts of the complex whole that makes up a relationship. I don't think that in each lifetime you are with the same person/soul--what lessons would you learn from that? The potion is to help open the way and help manifest the possibilities but not force anything. It also might not manifest as a big bonk on the head too but may work slower and more steadily so if you don't get the big clue-by-four, don't worry.

Retail Exclusives are NOT available from us.

No samples are available, and asking to be invoiced does not count twards the sale-cuz we don't have them!

Retail exclusives are just that Exclusive to the retailer who orders them.

So when they are ready, you can get them at

Just a little Naughty and Magical Omaha.

Please remember- if you ask for them, I'll give you something else, and no, you can't order them here!

Thanks!

Lol, I'm stealing that! That's awesome...

If you don't get hit with the clue-by-four, the clue bus may (or may not) stop in your neighborhood. If it does, you still have the choice of whether or not to get on it. :lol:

thanks for the great PE,Liz !

i was already mixing sugared cream and EoW,

now there will a straight-up combo !

im sooooooo broke now,lol

Retail Exclusives are NOT available from us.

No samples are available, and asking to be invoiced does not count twards the sale-cuz we don't have them!

Retail exclusives are just that Exclusive to the retailer who orders them.

So when they are ready, you can get them at

Just a little Naughty and Magical Omaha.

Please remember- if you ask for them, I'll give you something else, and no, you can't order them here!

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification! I've ordered from JALN before but hope you all will post when their goodies are ready along with a web link!

If you don't get hit with the clue-by-four, the clue bus may (or may not) stop in your neighborhood. If it does, you still have the choice of whether or not to get on it. :wit3:

:lol::wink2:^_^:toast::party::10_small16:

Iam placing my sampler pack order this Thursday when my money fairy arrives. Oh man these look so good! I know I say that every month but they really do!! I love this website! My lovley LP babies are my bestfriends....hehehehhe! :D:Hug_emoticon:

Imagines Rosebud's abode... cardboard boxes and packing material *everywhere*...pieces missing off the dining room table, walls, cupboards... :Hug_emoticon:

Lol, I love the visual on this, very nice katz lol...

If you don't get hit with the clue-by-four, the clue bus may (or may not) stop in your neighborhood. If it does, you still have the choice of whether or not to get on it. :wit3:

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Keep em coming... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

If anyone wants to split JALN releases, I am game. I havent figured out how to order to Canada through her site, so I would be happy to split with someone if they want to order :D Lemme know :lol:

I'm open to splitting, I'm probably gonna get a bottle of purple puddle and pink pumpkin lol peepee peepee! I don't have much money so I will probably be splitting some of my other bottles too as well as my bottle of sugared heather that I'm expecting if anyone is interested.

Does anyone other than me think that Mr./Miss Right...now might contain the new Pheromone X?

Ooooh! Now you are going to get everyone buzzing and talking lol. The long desired phermone X, in a scent so soon? That would be grand!

I wonder if the new Cougar is going to be in a potion soon...

I am loving how buzzing the forum is today :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Lots of interesting and fun happenings. Cant wait for the info on the releases!!!

I'm afraid Pheromone X is not yet in hand, but you'll LOVE what IS in it! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

*Skips away playfully*

A New Moon casting I shall go, hee hee hee, ho ho ho! ^_~

It's that time again lovely ladies, so I'm off to make some magick!

Blessings to you all and the moon looks LOVELY here! :neutral:

Ail )O(

I'm afraid Pheromone X is not yet in hand, but you'll LOVE what IS in it! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

*Skips away playfully*

A New Moon casting I shall go, hee hee hee, ho ho ho! ^_~

It's that time again lovely ladies, so I'm off to make some magick!

Blessings to you all and the moon looks LOVELY here! :neutral:

Ail )O(

Ail does enjoy teasing us...lol. AND giving us HINTS :D

I do hope it is another one of Ail's fabulous concoctions. I have grown to love them so!

So About this new moon stuff...It has me so curious! Right now I can see blue sky with pufy white simpson clouds....lol no moon, yet... ? :)

Ail does enjoy teasing us...lol. AND giving us HINTS :neutral:

I do hope it is another one of Ail's fabulous concoctions. I have grown to love them so!

So About this new moon stuff...It has me so curious! Right now I can see blue sky with pufy white simpson clouds....lol no moon, yet... ? :D

It'll be kind of hard to see the new moon unless the other atmospheric conditions are just right. Right now it is just beginning its waxing phase. If you look at a calendar that has moon phases, it shows as a dark circle because it can't be seen. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

It'll be kind of hard to see the new moon unless the other atmospheric conditions are just right. Right now it is just beginning its waxing phase. If you look at a calendar that has moon phases, it shows as a dark circle because it can't be seen. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Oh ok, gotcha ( I know very lil about that big thing hanging over my head call thy sky and cosmics :neutral: )

I like the stealth guy, very appropriate for the hidding moon :D

Oh ok, gotcha ( I know very lil about that big thing hanging over my head call thy sky and cosmics :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: )

I like the stealth guy, very appropriate for the hidding moon :neutral:

I thought Mr. Ninja was appropriate to the conversation!! I love that you noticed!!!

Still trying to figure out how to fit all the new releases into my somewhat constrained budget..... I'm just glad the products for JALN and Magical Omaha aren't going to be out at the same time so at least I can wait to order from the Lovely Ladies at the two other places.