New Releases for JUNE 2009

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The anticipation always kills me here. These ladies definitely know how to leave you wanting more. Lord have mercy on the gents in their lives.

EEK GAD! I LOVE blue footed boobies! LOL They are so silly! Everything looks AWESOME!!!! Hey I got a question.. on the Elevation Potion Phero enhanced with Alpha-Androstenol, is that the same phero as Allegro? I think I'll try to look that up, I LOVED that one! It made me feel light and bubbly all day.

Champagne and peaches,

Pixie

PS - Mara you rock like limestone, thanks for my goodies! *Kisses*

ok someone please tell me what's in purple puddle! I must know!!

There's a cute story with this too, as to why it is named what it is - and it will be posted in the PE section of the shop when it's up, but since you only asked was what's in it.... :lol:

It's a LOVELY Sugared Lilac, rich and flowery with a white musky powdered sugar.

For those of you who were disappointed not to be able to grab a bottle of Marcy's Lilac Wench PE, here's your chance to snap up a rarity. For some reason, this is an ingredient that doesn't get used very often around here.

EEK GAD! I LOVE blue footed boobies! LOL They are so silly! Everything looks AWESOME!!!! Hey I got a question.. on the Elevation Potion Phero enhanced with Alpha-Androstenol, is that the same phero as Allegro? I think I'll try to look that up, I LOVED that one! It made me feel light and bubbly all day.

Yes, Miss Pixie! It is the same phero!

The scent is entirely different tho. This is a refreshing, uplifting Green Tea based blend, wonderful for summer, and in the tradition of our Benzaiten's Good Fortune Potion and Prosperity Potion, both of which FLEW out the door. Whenever we do this type of mix, it sells out very fast. And this time it has pheros too, so zooooooooooommmm! Look out!

And thank you for the kind words, adored one! xoxoxoxox

No. It just means that you aren't soulmates, but are meant for each other for this lifetime or you aren't supposed to be together romantically in this lifetime but need to explore other parts of the complex whole that makes up a relationship. I don't think that in each lifetime you are with the same person/soul--what lessons would you learn from that? The potion is to help open the way and help manifest the possibilities but not force anything. It also might not manifest as a big bonk on the head too but may work slower and more steadily so if you don't get the big clue-by-four, don't worry.

Oh I love this idea. I hope it works with my chemistry because that's such a wonderful idea.

The scent is entirely different tho. This is a refreshing, uplifting Green Tea based blend, wonderful for summer, and in the tradition of our Benzaiten's Good Fortune Potion and Prosperity Potion, both of which FLEW out the door. Whenever we do this type of mix, it sells out very fast. And this time it has pheros too, so zooooooooooommmm! Look out!

Oooh, INFO!!! I love it when you tell us lil bits and peices! You are lovely. This sounds so fabulous!!!

It's a LOVELY Sugared Lilac, rich and flowery with a white musky powdered sugar.

For those of you who were disappointed not to be able to grab a bottle of Marcy's Lilac Wench PE, here's your chance to snap up a rarity. For some reason, this is an ingredient that doesn't get used very often around here.

OMG my fav color & scents....It's gonna be a salmmin order this month :wink2:

My money fairy wants to know when we can order. I've already made my list and am checking it twice. I must have the following

Neanderlicious

Dark Seductions ll

Mr. Right...Now

Elevation Potion

Remind Me Again

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

Ails Vanilla

I've also got 2 LAMS and 2 BAMS as well as various other goodies being delivered today. Life is sweet...smelling that is.

Oh I love this idea. I hope it works with my chemistry because that's such a wonderful idea.

I love the scent, but the rose totally amps on me-that's my weird chemistry. The effects though, are magickal (believe me!)!!!!

As Mara said, you don't need a lot of this one (even the phero version). It's totally the intent and synergistic energy of Mara's creation and the energy put into this one. It's truly a work of art! :emot25:

AG

Q-do the monthly PE's come in the sampler pack also?

Thnx

Fawn

Nope. You can only get PE's as full bottles and the occasional sniffie or if someone decants some out for you. The sampler pack includes the new scents only--no PEs and no unscented pheros.

Nope. You can only get PE's as full bottles and the occasional sniffie or if someone decants some out for you. The sampler pack includes the new scents only--no PEs and no unscented pheros.

Darn....I thought so..... :wink2:

Thnx SWBW

Darn....I thought so..... :wink2:

Thnx SWBW

No worries.

I've noticed that for the past few months (though not all of them but that might be because I missed a month ordering) they do include mini samples of the personal blends. I'm just not sure if they include all of them. I can't remember that. So if you do place an order there is a good chance you'll get some samples of the PEs.

I've noticed that for the past few months (though not all of them but that might be because I missed a month ordering) they do include mini samples of the personal blends. I'm just not sure if they include all of them. I can't remember that. So if you do place an order there is a good chance you'll get some samples of the PEs.

Yeah they seem to be still coming with orders.

A couple months back the ladies decided to start offering random sniffies of PE with our orders. We cannot request which ones we get, nor is there a specific item you have to order to get them. It is random and a surprise if we get them :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Not sure how long this will continue, but it still seems to be happening, thankfully! :waiting:

hmm is it exactly like lilac wench? I tried the original sugared lilacs a long time ago and it didn't really work for me but lilac wench did although it seemed to go powdery fast. I'm really curious about the Becca's boy bait too...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

There's a cute story with this too, as to why it is named what it is - and it will be posted in the PE section of the shop when it's up, but since you only asked was what's in it.... :001_tt2:

Oh I love Lilac Wench, but sadly I missed out on a bottle...I have a few of those tiny samples, that I use sporadically as if I could miraculously have it forever. lol

In any case, I guess I will have to get a bottle of the purple puddle...hopefully it is everything like Lilac wench!

be blessed - djac

I know I want LAM in the shea body butter, sadly I know the sale does not cover B&B. :dogg4: Is okay any LP sale better than no LP sale.

Good Morning Ladies,

The monthly sampler pack is my favorite on the site. It's a great price for lots of beautiful goodies at once. :CHEERS~19:

Hey, Does anyone know whats going on with the sale? When does it start? ^_^

We're working on it- we'll make an announcement I promise

Sounds Good SG. ^_^

Edited by AncientGoddess

Oh wow this sounds good. One of my favorite types of scents which elevates my mood is a green leafy type of scents. I love "Sweet Revenge" for uplifting my mood when iam feeling stressed, tired or depressed so iam excited. :pil11:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Hmm..Well there is vanilla

and..

vanilla

Oh..And then it has vanilla in it too..^_~

Hehehe.. That's the only hint you are getting for the time-being ;)

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ail's PE will be ediblicious...remember her man LOVES edible scents. I can't wait...hey, does this one have a phero like some of the other PE's? Hmm?? Does it??? :10_small16:

We're working on it- we'll make an announcement I promise

You ladies work so hard it's a wonder you have time to sleep.

And now putting together a big sale on top of the monthly releases... just another one of the reasons why we all love LP so much.

You ladies work so hard it's a wonder you have time to sleep.

And now putting together a big sale on top of the monthly releases... just another one of the reasons why we all love LP so much.

:2143: I totally agree.....

but I do have a duhhhh question...

When the sale announcement is released...will there be a direct link to the shopping cart on it???

ie...anything that is on sale, just click on to buy? Or do I have go to shopping site?

Sorry, I know u guys have your hands full...but I am one of those Anal Annie's that needs to be prepared :2143:

Thnx