New Releases for JUNE 2009

When the sale announcement is released...will there be a direct link to the shopping cart on it???

ie...anything that is on sale, just click on to buy? Or do I have go to shopping site?

Sorry, I know u guys have your hands full...but I am one of those Anal Annie's that needs to be prepared :kitty4:

Thnx

I'm curious to know too..since it will be my first sale

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:aola: I totally agree.....

but I do have a duhhhh question...

When the sale announcement is released...will there be a direct link to the shopping cart on it???

ie...anything that is on sale, just click on to buy? Or do I have go to shopping site?

Sorry, I know u guys have your hands full...but I am one of those Anal Annie's that needs to be prepared :kitty4:

Thnx

If it happens like it did in the past, you will go to the "regular" shopping cart, and place your order for the full-priced items. Then, you post here, where Mara designates, which bottles you want as your freebies. The lovely ladies keep track of those bottles....they do not go on your invoice. Correct me if I'm wrong, ladies!

If it happens like it did in the past, you will go to the "regular" shopping cart, and place your order for the full-priced items. Then, you post here, where Mara designates, which bottles you want as your freebies. The lovely ladies keep track of those bottles....they do not go on your invoice. Correct me if I'm wrong, ladies!

Thnx Dolly...I don't want to waste a second figuring it out during the sale.. :kitty4:

Thank you, Dolly! Yup this info is spot on.

:kitty4:

Thank you, Dolly! Yup this info is spot on.

:kitty4:

You're very welcome! Just trying to be of assistance! MUAH!

I is only giving one tiny hint to my PE. Traditional vanilla, it AIN'T :Hug_emoticon:

Sexy, it AMMM!

Blessings

Ail )O(

Okay, I really really really want this...so aside from the set of ten new releases, I shall get a bottle of this PE and another PE...trying to decide between Purple puddle and Becca's boy bait....still equals 12 full sizes.which still equals 12 free bottles. Yippee!!!!!

be blessed - djac

ps....gee, I wish the sale was starting already.... I am betting it will start on saturday...if not then, I bet it will be Monday definitely....OH how djac is soooo excited.

I really wonder Dark Seductions II. Black Rose Variant. It sounds mysterious and dark : )

I am SO getting a full bottle of this one....loved the original Dark Seductions, so if this is anything similar, it will be DA BOMB!

I can't wait to see the descriptions. I already ordered the sample pack and am now waiting for the sale to be released on the forums. So exciting! and yes iam in love with LP's! hehehe :D

I was so scared I was missing the sale while @ work today :P

I am getting monthly samplers & 8 bottles....some favs...some new....some PE's...alittle of everything. Plus 7 free..I am in heaven....I can't wait till the sale ;)

Iam going to end up purchasing 4 bottles and 4 freebies,def.the sampler and I will try to stick to that plan ,but yall know how that goes

Tee

If you buy 4, you get 3 free, buy 8 you get 7 free, buy 12 and get 12 free....I think that is how Mara explained it....

I just have to ask how everyone does this every month. The wait is KILLING ME.....adding the fact that there's a sale on top of it...OMFG....I don't want to be too far from the computer, just in case the sale is posted. The anticipation is almost unbearable.... but in a really good way. I know that what I'm waiting for will be worth the wait.

I just have to ask how everyone does this every month. The wait is KILLING ME.....adding the fact that there's a sale on top of it...OMFG....I don't want to be too far from the computer, just in case the sale is posted. The anticipation is almost unbearable.... but in a really good way. I know that what I'm waiting for will be worth the wait.

OH yeah, we are all stalking.....in a BIG way.....and will be for the next several days, I'm sure....

I about had an aneurism last night. The server was messing up & wouldn't let me on. Kept saying something about bandwith. So of course I panicked & emailed the ladies! They are so good about getting back to me. Now problem solved.

I just jumped out of bed and logged on to see if today was the big day...... :Sexy:

Man, I am not good @ waiting..... :lol2:

;) No, we're not there yet. You want me to pull over. So you can go to the bathroom, again? :drink2: I told you not to drink all that, at the last stop!

I don't think I've ever waited this long between orders!! I'm chomping at the bit!! Also, I'm over 4 bottles, but less than 8 for the sale, and I'm not sure if I should just give in and order 8...what to do?

I don't think I've ever waited this long between orders!! I'm chomping at the bit!! Also, I'm over 4 bottles, but less than 8 for the sale, and I'm not sure if I should just give in and order 8...what to do?

I have the same problem.What to do

Tee

I am on a trip to visit my family two hours from home. I am leaving today to go back. That means I will be on the road with NO INTERNET ACCESS for TWO HOURS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Methinks the lovely ladies are busy bee's today :lol2:

Ail's Voluptous Vanilla and the Blushing Milkmaid P.E scents can now be found with the search button in "new releases" section :Sexy: Can't be much longer for the other descriptions to follow surely?

I about had an aneurism last night. The server was messing up & wouldn't let me on. Kept saying something about bandwith. So of course I panicked & emailed the ladies! They are so good about getting back to me. Now problem solved.

lol, it didn't let me in too! I had this "bandwidth" thing too!

Hehe.. Yes now you all will get why I said what I DID say about it. It's got vanilla, oh and vanilla, and yeah - vanilla too!

And it's SEXXXYYYYY! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hehe.. Yes now you all will get why I said what I DID say about it. It's got vanilla, oh and vanilla, and yeah - vanilla too!

And it's SEXXXYYYYY! ^_~

I'm totally getting at least one bottle of this :love: And I'm thinking I need to get a bottle of the Blushing Milkmaid too ^_^

Oh my vanilla sounds so yummy but I'm kind of scared of ambers so I'm going to cross my fingers to get a sniffle!! But nevertheless it sounds delish!

I'm pretty sure I am going to break the first page! I keep looking at all the pics, and based on those alone, there is so many that I want!

I wonder if Neanderlicious is going to be similar to Me Jane, I realized after it was sold out that I loved it!

If you buy 4, you get 3 free, buy 8 you get 7 free, buy 12 and get 12 free....I think that is how Mara explained it....

dolly,

Im gonna try to be good with this sale ,because big hospital bill coming,but I so addicted,there could be worse things to be addicted to. ^_^ my first sale also Im so excited.

hugs,

Tee

Methinks the lovely ladies are busy bee's today ^_^

Ail's Voluptous Vanilla and the Blushing Milkmaid P.E scents can now be found with the search button in "new releases" section :love: Can't be much longer for the other descriptions to follow surely?

I think Ail doesn't want us peaking RB, ....it's been taken off search....Beth's is still up....sounds delish.....

Edited by FAWN

So, if you get 3 free bottles when you order 4. N if you get 1 free bottle when you order 2. Wouldn't 6= 4 free bottles? Or is it just the way it's posted? I hate to make 2 orders, I don't think I should spend the money for 8. The kids still need diapers & food. Uggh, the hated diapers. My toddler will take his diaper off, go & get a clean one. Yet for some reason refuses to use potty. He prolly thinks: Uggh, the hated potty. :banana026:

Here is the formula we are using for this sale:

Buy 2 bottles - get 1 free, (for a total of 3 bottles for the price of 2) = $16.64 per bottle

Buy 4 bottles - get 3 free, (for a total of 7 bottles for the price of 4) = $14.26 per bottle

Buy 8 bottles - get 7 free, (for a total of 15 bottles for the price of 8) = $13.31 per bottle

Buy 12 bottles - get 12 free (for a total of 24 bottles for the price of 12) = $12.48 per bottle