New Releases for JUNE 2009

Here is the formula we are using for this sale:

Buy 2 bottles - get 1 free, (for a total of 3 bottles for the price of 2) = $16.64 per bottle

Buy 4 bottles - get 3 free, (for a total of 7 bottles for the price of 4) = $14.26 per bottle

Buy 8 bottles - get 7 free, (for a total of 15 bottles for the price of 8) = $13.31 per bottle

Buy 12 bottles - get 12 free (for a total of 24 bottles for the price of 12) = $12.48 per bottle

Thanks Mara. I must blame the terrible taurus for my desperation. He won't give me the funds to make it 8!!!! I know he has them! All, I can say is YEESH. Can you tell I have a problem?

Edited by Beccah1

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read description for Beccas boy bait. I was curious, obviously. Hmm, peach... This Beccah will not be baiting any boys with peach! Peach hates me & I hate peach. I love everything else in the arsenal for the new releases. Y'all must really love us. :banana026: I saw all the phero blends.

New Release descriptions are up! The detail pages aren't yet but I can tell that Mara is working her butt off to get all of this stuff programmed!!!! Thanks Mara!!!

New Release descriptions are up! The detail pages aren't yet but I can tell that Mara is working her butt off to get all of this stuff programmed!!!! Thanks Mara!!!

They all sound soooo yummy....My list is changing again...lol :banana026:

Thx M

Thank you Rosebud! I thought I had looked everywhere! Boy don't they look DIVINE??? I can't wait to order! Did I say that I can't wait to order? I can't wait to order!

Oh I KNOW!!!!! I have to have at least a couple bottles of the new Dark Seductions variant.....and a bottle of Naughty on the Nile (I LOOOOOOVED Isis), and maybe a bottle of the Mr Right.....the only thing that scares me is the ylang.....my body amps it and turns it into something VERY ugly.....I couldn't wear Tantric Butterfly because of it.....

I really NEED to order. I don't just want it. This is a biological NEED! It is getting worse too.

I feel your pain TG :banana026: This is soooooo bad! LPMP has got to be more addicitng than crack cocaine!

Thank you, Dolly! Yup this info is spot on.

:banana026:

hey PM,

sorry to disturbe you ,So when we order our full price bottles so we order them at the same time and then come back to post for the freebies,

hugs,

Tee

hey PM,

sorry to disturbe you ,So when we order our full price bottles so we order them at the same time and then come back to post for the freebies,

hugs,

Tee

Well, I am not the lovely Potion Master, but YES, that is the way I understand it. WHEN (not before, but WHEN) Mara and Danna post the sale announcement and freebie list, you go to the store, place the order for your full-priced bottles (all at once), and then go to the designated spot to claim your freebies from the list. The ladies will indicate exactly where you should post to claim your freebies.

Well, I am not the lovely Potion Master, but YES, that is the way I understand it. WHEN (not before, but WHEN) Mara and Danna post the sale announcement and freebie list, you go to the store, place the order for your full-priced bottles (all at once), and then go to the designated spot to claim your freebies from the list. The ladies will indicate exactly where you should post to claim your freebies.

Cool Dolly, you answered my question too...thank you dear dolly

djac

Cool Dolly, you answered my question too...thank you dear dolly

djac

You're very welcome! I try to jump in and help when I can, because I know the ladies are so very busy.....

Dolly,

thanks once again.

take quick nap and wait 4 sale my fate is sealed 4 the day lol

hug,

Tee

This is what I love about you. Always there with helpful answers. I remember when I was new here and asking about the pheros. You were the first to answer and help guide me. Always helpful and taking the time to guide others (especially newbies).

This is why your forum queen title suits you so perfectly!

ETA: GAH! You've moved beyond forum queen! Eh well, still the queen to me.

Edited by starlitegirl

This is what I love about you. Always there with helpful answers. I remember when I was new here and asking about the pheros. You were the first to answer and help guide me. Always helpful and taking the time to guide others (especially newbies).

This is why your forum queen title suits you so perfectly!

ETA: GAH! You've moved beyond forum queen! Eh well, still the queen to me.

You're so sweet, Starlite....thank you! MUAH!

Always willing to help, if I can.....I wish that there had been someone to help when I started out with the pheros.....Ail was right there along with me, and she can tell you, there weren't very many of us to begin with!

Hehe.. Yes now you all will get why I said what I DID say about it. It's got vanilla, oh and vanilla, and yeah - vanilla too!

And it's SEXXXYYYYY! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ail, PM or SG... whoever can answer (and has the chance!) is the brown sugar a prominent note here? I love vanilla, but sadly it seems I can't stand brown sugar... but if maybe if it's covered enough... ie, Black is doable for me because I can overlook it amoungst the other utter nomnomnomminess. Sexology (scented) is 99% brown sugar on my nose, so I can't wear it. I'm thinking the pinkness in Ail's PE might help too??? Plus there's no maple as I recall, right?

Those notes and I aren't friends. But ooooooooh for a rich, creamy vanilla... *crosses fingers*

Ail, PM or SG... whoever can answer (and has the chance!) is the brown sugar a prominent note here? I love vanilla, but sadly it seems I can't stand brown sugar... but if maybe if it's covered enough... ie, Black is doable for me because I can overlook it amoungst the other utter nomnomnomminess. Sexology (scented) is 99% brown sugar on my nose, so I can't wear it. I'm thinking the pinkness in Ail's PE might help too??? Plus there's no maple as I recall, right?

Those notes and I aren't friends. But ooooooooh for a rich, creamy vanilla... *crosses fingers*

If you didn't already pick one up, I think it is sold out.....

Egads that went fast. I've learned that if you're on the fence w/ something. Buy it!! You can always trade it off later. I'm dying for reviews on that PE(Ails).

I haven't gotten any of my recent orders yet. I placed an order for the June releases like 2 weeks ago I think. Iam hoping my sampler pack will arrive with my sale orders. Shoot ladies I lost my mind with LP's. I need to get another box when I get my new orders because I think I wont have anymore space to put it in my box now. shoot!! Iam gonna be very well stashed when i leave my crazy work place. So at least thats good because when Iam going to be relocating all the new people I meet are gonna be like wow this women smells wow. You got the job! hahahahaha!!! :Hug_emoticon:

Egads that went fast. I've learned that if you're on the fence w/ something. Buy it!! You can always trade it off later. I'm dying for reviews on that PE(Ails).

AInt this the truth! I have missed out on a couple of goodies because of this and I definetly missed out on Ail's goodie...SOOO if anyopne wants to send me a sniffee :( Id be indebted to you! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

AInt this the truth! I have missed out on a couple of goodies because of this and I definetly missed out on Ail's goodie...SOOO if anyopne wants to send me a sniffee :Hug_emoticon: Id be indebted to you! :rolleyes:

:lol:

cc,

hey I can half it with you if you want,I got decant supplies coming get back with me cause Im afraid Im gonna love this one

hugs,

Tee

I can't believe Drac's Pink Pumpkin is gone already, this breaks my little lp heart! :EVB7BC~18:

Just by chance, if someone decides this isn't for them, I would be more than happy to take off your hands!! I'm just sayin'... ^_^

I can't believe Drac's Pink Pumpkin is gone already, this breaks my little lp heart! ^_^

Aww...that was sooo fast!

Was wondering when the folks at Magical Omaha and Just a Little Naughty were going to get their new scents as well. Can't wait for the new JALN perfumes!

Was wondering when the folks at Magical Omaha and Just a Little Naughty were going to get their new scents as well. Can't wait for the new JALN perfumes!

Yeah me too Rosebud...I keep popping over to there site just to see if they are mentioning it yet.

I will definitely try one of each...they sound great, and I know I love JALN

djac

I LURVE JALN!! I've hoarded a bottle of the original JALN mix and have a feeling I'll like the new ones as well! One with Sexology and the other with EoW.... Yeeee rahhhh!

BTW, did some cart surfing and a bunch of the new releases are running low. Glad I got a bunch of full bottles to start PLUS the monthly sampler so at least I'll have some of each! Can't wait to get my order--chomping at the bit to try EVERYTHING! I do know the ladies are conservative when they load up the cart so no need to panic!!!

Edited by SWBookworm