New Releases for JUNE 2009

so true, things have been flying off the shelves crazy! LOL, I'm wondering if some of the big bottles are going to be available when I receive my samples lol :toast: lol

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an estimated time when the new releases' full descriptors will be up and readable? I love reading through them and seeing all the ingredients. Although it may make me order more, so...maybe it should wait. :(

I hope this weekend. I made getting the orders out the door the bigger priority, but the next big load ships today and tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a few hours to program web pages.

PM,

You just made my day you have no idea,thanks for the update.

hugs,

Tee

I hope this weekend. I made getting the orders out the door the bigger priority, but the next big load ships today and tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a few hours to program web pages.

(gives Mara virtual shoulder rub)

That's both good news and bad news...I must be strong and not let the descriptors sway me to buy more.

You ladies (and lone male) are awesome and I can't even imagine how slammed you all are. Thanks for getting out everything so quickly.

You all are the BEST!! I can't imagine the time y'all have been putting in this week with the sale and regular stuff too.... I'm with Jo Anna though, the description might send me over the edge, even though I got a BUNCH of full bottles from the new releases this time AND I have absolutely no more cash unless I sell some stuff on Ebay or get some lovely trades.

Edited by SWBookworm

I got my email....YAY! LPs coming my way!

I got mine as well. I always get so excited. :hi: My life is so simple.

I got 2!!! (yes I am an addict and had to order ANOTHER perfume rack!)

Did the monthly samplers go out with these goodies too?

BTW it was nice talking to you PM! You really are a person! lol jk, You know I think you are ABSOLUTELY fabulous!

Wow! I had no idea this all was so... in depth! You ladies do a great job! And I appreciate you, especially, for making my girlfriend so happy so often! Also, for providing many a fun day. Keep up the great work ladies! :party::hi215:

All of the expanded descriptions, aka perfumerie pages, are now up!

Back to order processing now!!!

:funnyanimation17:

Hey CC, I liked speaking with you as well! It's always fun to hear people's voices. {{SMOOCHES!}} Hey, I'm not totally real...I'm 1/8th cartoon...on my mother's side. :wit3:

All of the expanded descriptions, aka perfumerie pages, are now up!

Back to order processing now!!!

:(

Hey CC, I liked speaking with you as well! It's always fun to hear people's voices. {{SMOOCHES!}} Hey, I'm not totally real...I'm 1/8th cartoon...on my mother's side. :wit3:

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Wow your family reunions must be very Animated ;)

...ok I need sleep...lol

Glad that the samplers are traveling the country towards us addicts right now :)

I am excited for my LP goodies! I spent alot of the day playing with my stash :)

You ladies really are amazing, I am gonna go head to the store and check out the new pages, fun stuff!

Are there descriptions posted anywhere of the 2 new Just A Little Naughty scents? I can't find them on the JALN website.

I am trying to get that up today - the new JALN and Magical Omaha. They usually copy from our site.

I just tried to order pink pumkin witch and it is all gone :rainman:

Several of the new releases will be sold out soon, methinks.....

I just tried to order pink pumkin witch and it is all gone :rainman:

WHAT! Already! ;) Geez! That was going to be part of my next sale order. Ugh! ;) Well, there are plenty of other goodies I have in mind. I also Love "Elevation Potion" "Summer Solstice 2009", "Banishing" is also wonderful along with "Evil in Carnation".

Are there descriptions posted anywhere of the 2 new Just A Little Naughty scents? I can't find them on the JALN website.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Naughty.html

They are up!!

Poor Mara, she needs a drink. She has been busting her ass for DAYS trying to get all these up!

Isn't she awesome?

So who wants to chip in with me and get her a bottle of good sippin?

Grand-Marnier-lg.jpg.jpg

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Naughty.html

They are up!!

Poor Mara, she needs a drink. She has been busting her ass for DAYS trying to get all these up!

Isn't she awesome?

So who wants to chip in with me and get her a bottle of good sippin?

Grand-Marnier-lg.jpg.jpg

I know that is right...she deserves it! is there anything we can do for you and Mara...you two are amazing and work so hard for us ladies/gents...BTW welcome to the newest gents.

I just saw the page and was all excited I was about to post...now i don't have to

I want one of each...

be blessed - djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

She is at that, D, awesomer than a box of awesome wrapped in awesome with a shiny bow on top!

So are you starting a special booze fund for the office? :party: I'm sure you all could use it!

that's too funny, I've been meaning to get a btl of this after watching a Ming Tsai episode, Have you tried it Katz ?

I need it for a Ginger Lemon Semolina Cake recipe and I'm sure 'sipping' will be pretty good too !

that's too funny, I've been meaning to get a btl of this after watching a Ming Tsai episode, Have you tried it Katz ?

I need it for a Ginger Lemon Semolina Cake recipe and I'm sure 'sipping' will be pretty good too !

No! Not yet... my sweetie got it for me one day after I'd had a rather bad week...I'm still waiting to crack it open! I'm looking online for the ultimate cocktail recipe, heh...

I gots all my goodies and I'm completely covered: arms and legs. Damn, I can't figure out what I put on my left leg, high calf on the right side!! Crap...I love that smell. And yes, I'm typing as I smell it. :)

My Miss Right...Now sample attacked me but I caught it as it was getting away. I think I like that scent for me. :omgwtf:

Thank you ladies for sending me SO many awesome smellie goodies for my total olfactory pleasure and all the paper filler for hours of enjoyment for my cat, Starbuck. He completely buried himself in the white tissue paper...he was perfectly camoflaged.

Thank you, thank you!! I love, love, love you ladies... :omgwtf: