Quite a few people in the community do wear mutliple mixes to varying degrees of success. They can all speak to that specifically when they find the thread. Dr. Stone has stated to Mara that he feels wearing more than one mix ultimately reduces the overall effect, but some users might disagree with that perspective.

I wear multiple blends together....if you choose to do so, I would just suggest that you try each blend SEPARATELY first, so you can get a feel for what each mix does.

EoW is copulins....it will add a STRONG sexual elemnt to any blend you pair it with. It won't reduce the effectiveness of a blend, but will steer things in a seriously sexual direction.

Listen to Ms Dolly with regard to adding EoW!

EoW is actually kind of a pseudo phero - it won't clash with any of the pheros, but it amps the sexual responses you will get from others (and often, from the wearer as well).

What Dr Stone says is, that certain pheros completely counteract each other. And also, certain pheros are only effective within very specific parameters. So if one doesn't know what they are doing, they could be crafting themselves a very expensive blend of nothing.

So, when he's painstakingly measured things for maximum effectiveness down to the micro gram, we should give it a shot as he's designed it, before we go mucking about with layering other blends on top of it, which may indeed lessen the overall effectiveness.

What Dr Stone says is, that certain pheros completely counteract each other. And also, certain pheros are only effective within very specific parameters. So if one doesn't know what they are doing, they could be crafting themselves a very expensive blend of nothing.

I've been wondering about phero counteractions. Are there a few to avoid mixing, specifically?

*Paging PM, Ail, Dr Stone, Naughty Nurse Dolly...*

Ail is the expert, of course, but I believe copulins as a substance, since it is not a pheromone, won't have the same effect on your neurotransmitters as pheromones can (depending on what it is). Dolly (by her own admission) wears copulins every day, and I do not believe she has reported any negative self-effects.

I have cancelled out formulas by wearing too many together or on top of each other. I find different spots on my skin for each oil. There are pheros here you can layer and combine, you need proper expertise on the how toos (lots of experience) or advice from the other members here. Dolly is really fabulous with the mixes, you can always ask her. She is the "head mixtress" here... (lol).

Listen to Ms Dolly with regard to adding EoW!

EoW is actually kind of a pseudo phero - it won't clash with any of the pheros, but it amps the sexual responses you will get from others (and often, from the wearer as well).

So, when he's painstakingly measured things for maximum effectiveness down to the micro gram, we should give it a shot as he's designed it, before we go mucking about with layering other blends on top of it, which may indeed lessen the overall effectiveness.

I've thought of this a lot recently after the discussions about finding the proper dosage within a blend. So now when I put on blends, I wonder what about the effects of each blends and think about what would happen if I'm adding more of this or that.

I wear Woozy Floozy with most of the blends. I'll wear LAM and BAM together. I've also worn them with Dominance but am not sure if that's a good mix. I haven't wear dominance much until recently because self-effects for me are self-confidence and feeling very at ease with myself to the point where other people's opinion of me or how they may act toward me is absolutely irrelevant. Add woozy to that and I'm in the zone. Add EOW to that and men seem to follow me around like puppies. I'm not convinced that BAM goes as well with this, but I tend to be a bit of a loner. Not anti social, but there are times and places I want to be focused or relax by myself and encouraging chattiness would be self defeating.

I haven't noticed any other phero blends that blend well together other than Ail's mix of TC and TH at 50% of each. Even then, I felt less TC and more TH might have done better, but that's only because TC tends to make you wish people would be quiet at a certain point. There's only so much truth any of us can take. Also, I always wear this one on the back of my neck where I don't get hit with the TC self effects.

I've thought of this a lot recently after the discussions about finding the proper dosage within a blend. So now when I put on blends, I wonder what about the effects of each blends and think about what would happen if I'm adding more of this or that. I wear Woozy Floozy with most of the blends. I'll wear LAM and BAM together. I've also worn them with Dominance but am not sure if that's a good mix. I haven't wear dominance much until recently because self-effects for me are self-confidence and feeling very at ease with myself to the point where other people's opinion of me or how they may act toward me is absolutely irrelevant. Add woozy to that and I'm in the zone. Add EOW to that and men seem to follow me around like puppies. I'm not convinced that BAM goes as well with this, but I tend to be a bit of a loner. Not anti social, but there are times and places I want to be focused or relax by myself and encouraging chattiness would be self defeating. I haven't noticed any other phero blends that blend well together other than Ail's mix of TC and TH at 50% of each. Even then, I felt less TC and more TH might have done better, but that's only because TC tends to make you wish people would be quiet at a certain point. There's only so much truth any of us can take. Also, I always wear this one on the back of my neck where I don't get hit with the TC self effects.

That is very helpful, Thank you!

I think I've been seeing a lot of the phero mixes having the same pheros in them, but listed in different order? I've been thinking that meant they had different proportions of each to achive different effects. (Guessing.)

Dolly (by her own admission) wears copulins every day, and I do not believe she has reported any negative self-effects.

I do wear some cops almost every day, but some days I take a break from the other pheros when I am at home alone.....unless it is just something used to boost my own mood. I love the way cops make me feel though, and I have never had a "burnout" reaction from them.

I've been wondering about phero counteractions. Are there a few to avoid mixing, specifically?

*Paging PM, Ail, Dr Stone, Naughty Nurse Dolly...*

Well, I would AVOID using Dominance and Blatant Invitation together.....not because they cancel each other out, but because you will be wearing a helluva lot of Androstenone.....not only can an overload of -none cause a woman to become bitchy, it has caused men in my presence to get in a real pissing contest with each other.....

Well, I would AVOID using Dominance and Blatant Invitation together.....not because they cancel each other out, but because you will be wearing a helluva lot of Androstenone.....not only can an overload of -none cause a woman to become bitchy, it has caused men in my presence to get in a real pissing contest with each other.....

LOL!

Question though correct me if I'm wrong but isn't androstenone used in male products though?

Edited by esmeralda

LOL!

Question though correct me if I'm wrong but isn't androstenone used in male products though?

Yes, it is.....and it is used in the more alpha female products, too....my man must produce a lot of androstenone normally, because if I get near the OD line while I am around him, he gets agitated and very very alpha....

Sounds like grounds for a reality TV show... even though I hate them as a rule, wearing lots of -none products to trigger men getting into pissing contests on a weekly reality show would be pretty freakin hysterical.

Sounds like grounds for a reality TV show... even though I hate them as a rule, wearing lots of -none products to trigger men getting into pissing contests on a weekly reality show would be pretty freakin hysterical.

Well, I wore a -none haevy product (Edge gelpack), and loaded it on....wore it SOLO with my sweetie.....he is normally a calm, easygoing person....we went to a department store to return some items, and he went practically non-linear on the clerk who was being a bit of a jerk......I had seen my man deal with these type of people before, never raising his voice, and alwasy half joking about the clerk's attitudes....this time, I had to calm him down....and, he wasn't just having a bad day.....I tried it on more than one ocassion....one particular day, I had to go to the restroom and wash off the -none and apply some A-nol, because he and one of his good friends were about to square off on one another.....

Well, I wore a -none haevy product (Edge gelpack), and loaded it on....wore it SOLO with my sweetie.....he is normally a calm, easygoing person....we went to a department store to return some items, and he went practically non-linear on the clerk who was being a bit of a jerk......I had seen my man deal with these type of people before, never raising his voice, and alwasy half joking about the clerk's attitudes....this time, I had to calm him down....and, he wasn't just having a bad day.....I tried it on more than one ocassion....one particular day, I had to go to the restroom and wash off the -none and apply some A-nol, because he and one of his good friends were about to square off on one another.....

OMG Dolly, was the Edge gelpack the womens version?

OMG Dolly, was the Edge gelpack the womens version?

Yes, it absolutely was.....they are pretty heavy on the -none.....

To lend a lil of my experience to this topic.

I generally like to wear my pheros from here seperate. I have done ALOT of mixing as I find they really are great on their own and they enlist the desired responses, perfectly.

There are the occasional ones that I do mix. Each one I have tested, used, and enjoyed on its own first. There really isnt a point in mixing when you havent tested a phero on its own and seen the responses you get from it.

The ones I have mixed that I enjoy are scented cuddle bunny (Ail's mix) and IS/A Lp Red. I find this one to be great for work environments where I am incharge but also wanted to come off sparkly, a lil flirty and generally liked... This is also a great mix around men, they respond very well and I get some interesting conversations...

another mix I have tried is LAM and Sexology. This was a very UNsuccessful mix, IMO. I love LAM and I love Sexology on their own, but I feel as if together they cancel eachother out and you really get no out of the ordinary response. It is almost like the boys go on overload with this. I also did wear ALOT of LAM in these test, but find it is a mix that I dont need.

LAM is my cops formula, I am so glad it is out. when Dolly Amps with extra cops, I now will turn to my LAM for that supprt. Last night I used LAM and IS/A and WOW this was a GREAT combo. I had used it for the dominating lil alpha effects mixed with the cop SEX, and well I got a very interesting experience. I am going to test this one again, but it almost became "how can I service you, CC" type of a response from the boy... Lil surprising, but with this boys ...ahem...talents... I will take it!!!

Hmm, I know there are other mixes I like but now I got myself day dreaming... lol :D

I generally like to wear my pheros from here seperate. I have done ALOT of mixing as I find they really are great on their own and they enlist the desired responses, perfectly.

There are the occasional ones that I do mix. Each one I have tested, used, and enjoyed on its own first. There really isnt a point in mixing when you havent tested a phero on its own and seen the responses you get from it.

The ones I have mixed that I enjoy are scented cuddle bunny (Ail's mix) and IS/A Lp Red. I find this one to be great for work environments where I am incharge but also wanted to come off sparkly, a lil flirty and generally liked... This is also a great mix around men, they respond very well and I get some interesting conversations...

another mix I have tried is LAM and Sexology. This was a very UNsuccessful mix, IMO. I love LAM and I love Sexology on their own, but I feel as if together they cancel eachother out and you really get no out of the ordinary response. It is almost like the boys go on overload with this. I also did wear ALOT of LAM in these test, but find it is a mix that I dont need.

LAM is my cops formula, I am so glad it is out. when Dolly Amps with extra cops, I now will turn to my LAM for that supprt. Last night I used LAM and IS/A and WOW this was a GREAT combo. I had used it for the dominating lil alpha effects mixed with the cop SEX, and well I got a very interesting experience. I am going to test this one again, but it almost became "how can I service you, CC" type of a response from the boy... Lil surprising, but with this boys ...ahem...talents... I will take it!!!

Hmm, I know there are other mixes I like but now I got myself day dreaming... lol :D

LAM and BAM are both just absolutely superb.....I am another one that is so glad these are on the market....they are also fab for applying a good amount of cops without stinking up the room.....

I wear multiple blends together....if you choose to do so, I would just suggest that you try each blend SEPARATELY first, so you can get a feel for what each mix does.

EoW is copulins....it will add a STRONG sexual elemnt to any blend you pair it with. It won't reduce the effectiveness of a blend, but will steer things in a seriously sexual direction.

Dolly,

Iam in need of your help .I lost your e-mail addy and was wondering if you can e-mail me so I can get some advice.

my e-mail is on my profile if you can't find mine. ;) phero cocktail.thankxs so much.

:P Tee

Dolly,

Iam in need of your help .I lost your e-mail addy and was wondering if you can e-mail me so I can get some advice.

my e-mail is on my profile if you can't find mine. ;) phero cocktail.thankxs so much.

:P Tee

Sure will....I still have your email in my address book, I think.....

• 2 months later...

Hmm, I know there are other mixes I like but now I got myself day dreaming... lol :001_302:

Hmm, I know there are other mixes I like but now I got myself day dreaming... lol :001_302:

What is IS/A