Guidence

Isa

Hi. New here. I've a couple of questions. First, I'll say that I do understand that pheros are not a magic bullet or a wish fullfillment potion. From what I've been reading they are the most effective on people who find you attractive in the first place. That's cool.

I have a friend (no, seriously!) who is not feeling the sexy. I believe a lack of self-confidence and a poor self-image are involved. Problems outside of the bedroom with her husband are not going to be solved by sex. But I do want to get her something that will make /her/ feel more attractive. Maybe without him crawling all over her when she's not in the mood. Hrm. I've been thinking of getting her something and having her wear it for some hours before she gets near him so she can enjoy the effects and it won't sock him in...the nose.

What would you suggest? Is this a case of mood elevating? Or would cops help wake up her libedo? Or maybe some dom so she can feel more in control? I know I'm trying to ask you for advice on a situation with little info to go on, but if anyone has experience in something /like/ this - I'd appreciate the advice.

Okay, also I have another friend (no, seriously! LOL!) who has a 14 yr old daughter who is becoming very involved in social events such as pagents. I was thinking of getting her something to maybe give her a little bit of an edge. (Not that I don't believe in her in her own sparkly self! She's an amazing girl.) But, you know, anything that will make the judges take a little extra positive notice. /However/ she IS only 14 so I want to avoid anything that has a sexual note to it. Know what I mean? Cops are out. What is in? TH? PP? Whatever that is in Woozy?

Thanks in advance! Sorry for any speling errors.

Hi. New here. I've a couple of questions. First, I'll say that I do understand that pheros are not a magic bullet or a wish fullfillment potion. From what I've been reading they are the most effective on people who find you attractive in the first place. That's cool.

I have a friend (no, seriously!) who is not feeling the sexy. I believe a lack of self-confidence and a poor self-image are involved. Problems outside of the bedroom with her husband are not going to be solved by sex. But I do want to get her something that will make /her/ feel more attractive. Maybe without him crawling all over her when she's not in the mood. Hrm. I've been thinking of getting her something and having her wear it for some hours before she gets near him so she can enjoy the effects and it won't sock him in...the nose.

What would you suggest? Is this a case of mood elevating? Or would cops help wake up her libedo? Or maybe some dom so she can feel more in control? I know I'm trying to ask you for advice on a situation with little info to go on, but if anyone has experience in something /like/ this - I'd appreciate the advice.

Okay, also I have another friend (no, seriously! LOL!) who has a 14 yr old daughter who is becoming very involved in social events such as pagents. I was thinking of getting her something to maybe give her a little bit of an edge. (Not that I don't believe in her in her own sparkly self! She's an amazing girl.) But, you know, anything that will make the judges take a little extra positive notice. /However/ she IS only 14 so I want to avoid anything that has a sexual note to it. Know what I mean? Cops are out. What is in? TH? PP? Whatever that is in Woozy?

Thanks in advance! Sorry for any speling errors.

As far as the 14 yr old, 14 is a little young to be wearing phero, IMO, BUT....if you insist, Mara is coming out with a product called "Actor's Magic", which should be coming out sometime soon....I would wait on that one....

Cougar might do the trick for the other friend.....it gives a nice, sparkly vibe....makes me feel hot when I wear it.....for straight mood elevation, there is also the new blend "Open Windows"....good stuff.....

As far as cops, some women get self effects from them, but those effects vary....I feel sexy and totally feminine when I wear them, some women get turned on.....the main thing that I think she should do to wake up HER libido is to get some pheros for her hubby to wear.....maybe Woodland Man or something amped with SS4M.....

As far as the 14 yr old, 14 is a little young to be wearing phero, IMO, BUT....if you insist, Mara is coming out with a product called "Actor's Magic", which should be coming out sometime soon....I would wait on that one.... Cougar might do the trick for the other friend.....it gives a nice, sparkly vibe....makes me feel hot when I wear it.....for straight mood elevation, there is also the new blend "Open Windows"....good stuff..... As far as cops, some women get self effects from them, but those effects vary....I feel sexy and totally feminine when I wear them, some women get turned on.....the main thing that I think she should do to wake up HER libido is to get some pheros for her hubby to wear.....maybe Woodland Man or something amped with SS4M.....

Dolly, you are a treasure, you are. Yes, I am highly cautious about putting anything on the 14 yr old. I'll have to give the phero list on Actor's Magic a sharp eye. I wouldn't put anything 'sexy' on anyone under 18. And when you and your target audience are 18 - you don't NEED any help! LOL!

I will definately be looking into those pheros for my friend. She's kind of in a vulnerable place right now. Cougar might cheer her up. And then maybe something to bring her relationship closer. Ta! :P