What's P-.......

liz

What is Androtic's P-83 ? and P-102 ?

eta: nevermind on the P-83, it's gone, curses !!

eta: what is Meo-Est ? i'm so confused

Edited by liz

What is Androtic's P-83 ? and P-102 ?

eta: what is Meo-Est ? i'm so confused

Liz, did you read this quick guide post?

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ost&p=58529

I don't have Meo Est on there, but others have described it as a sexual stimulant and one that may give the wearer *vivid* dreams. Apparently it has no relation to real Estratetraenol.

Liz, did you read this quick guide post?

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ost&p=58529

I don't have Meo Est on there, but others have described it as a sexual stimulant and one that may give the wearer *vivid* dreams. Apparently it has no relation to real Estratetraenol.

oops....didn't read that far down, heh

thx Mara !

• 4 weeks later...
Is P79 the same? I ordered the boosted cheap girls/ P83&P79. I don't wanna get into a bar brawl now, lol.

No, P79 is another of the putative's. It's one that doesn't give you much effects when used alone, but it amplifies and intensifies other phero's.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question, can anyone tell me what the differences (if there are any) between P-100 and P-101? I know Mara explained that for both: "Users report motivational and caffeine-like effects." but I wonder if there is any difference between the two? Basically I am looking for something to give me enough motivation, focus, or get-up-and-go as possible. I am trying very hard to pull myself out of a very profound depression, and I absolutely hate the lethargy and lack of motivation that comes along with it. I want to be able to just pull myself out of my chair/bed and get stuff done.

On a side note, any reported differences between the P-74 based mixes (MX-282 through 287)?

Oh! Liz, this may be way past your interests now, but you can get several mixes that have P-83, its just mixed with P-74 too! I got one and I like it a lot so far here's what is available at the moment:

Love Potion Spring 2009 w/ Androtic's P74+P83 - 1/2 bottles available

Spanish Gold w/ Androtic's P74+P83 - 3/3 bottles available

Armed & Dangerous w/ Androtic's P74+P83 - 2/2 bottles available

Cheap Girls w/ Androtic's P74+P83 - 1/2 bottles available

I don't know if this is helpful information, but I just noticed that you were interested in it, and wanted to make sure you could get some if you still wanted it. P-74 seems like the perfect addition, so its like getting a two-for-one!

I have a question, can anyone tell me what the differences (if there are any) between P-100 and P-101? I know Mara explained that for both: "Users report motivational and caffeine-like effects." but I wonder if there is any difference between the two? Basically I am looking for something to give me enough motivation, focus, or get-up-and-go as possible. I am trying very hard to pull myself out of a very profound depression, and I absolutely hate the lethargy and lack of motivation that comes along with it. I want to be able to just pull myself out of my chair/bed and get stuff done.

On a side note, any reported differences between the P-74 based mixes (MX-282 through 287)?

Sorry, I don't know the differences between p100 and p101 since I never tested them, but don't underestimate the numbers sometimes there could be a significant difference.

for motivation/focuse have you considered Focus Pocus? It is scented and contains pheros that encourage you to focus. Or you could give tantric butterfly a go, it has TAF from androtics with a pretty exotic scent. It could be used for la-la :Hug_emoticon: and for cleaning the house lol ya never know :lol:

Sorry to hear about your depression, I hope things get better for you soon.

If you want to feel a tad better, give Happy Water a go, it's got alpha-androstenol. This phero makes people pretty giddy chatty and light headed lol, it makes you feel good and pretty chatty. It's something fun to have.

-----------------

As for the p-74 mixes.

my favorite out of this mix is mx282 it's more of a sexy social or a sex bomb when you're alone with him :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co It makes you glow, you seem more attractive, people want to be near you.

Hope it helped!

Sorry, I don't know the differences between p100 and p101 since I never tested them, but don't underestimate the numbers sometimes there could be a significant difference.

for motivation/focuse have you considered Focus Pocus? It is scented and contains pheros that encourage you to focus. Or you could give tantric butterfly a go, it has TAF from androtics with a pretty exotic scent. It could be used for la-la :o and for cleaning the house lol ya never know :lol:

Sorry to hear about your depression, I hope things get better for you soon.

If you want to feel a tad better, give Happy Water a go, it's got alpha-androstenol. This phero makes people pretty giddy chatty and light headed lol, it makes you feel good and pretty chatty. It's something fun to have.

-----------------

As for the p-74 mixes.

my favorite out of this mix is mx282 it's more of a sexy social or a sex bomb when you're alone with him ;) It makes you glow, you seem more attractive, people want to be near you.

Hope it helped!

Oh, Esmeralda, thank you for your reply! I just peeked in my box and found that I had actually purchased Armed & Dangerous with P-101, so I think I will get Sweet Revenge with P-100 since then I'd have both to cover my bases ;) I did consider Focus Pocus, I wonder if anyone has gotten the chance to try that, I will go look for reviews after this. Holy Crap, I slathered a bunch of the Armed & Dangerous w/P101 on right now and feel like I just drank a half pot of coffee! I actually have a zingy feeling in my stomach! Crazy! I haven't heard of TAF, I'll have to look it up & check out Tantric B-fly!

Thanks about the depression, I have had a lot of not-so-fun things happen to me in the last year, and just have been completely wrecked. I think I have a pint of Alpha-Androstenol, lol, I bought the spray and have bottles and bottles of mixes that contain it from LPMP. I don't have every blend it shows up in, but I really have a lot of them. The strange thing is that while I love those blends, I have never felt the giddy or tipsy feeling from it, even from my Woozy Floozy! Maybe I need to get just a little bit farther out of my hole to feel it, that is intriguing...I have Elevation Potion in my cart right now, Mara is the sweetest, she sent me some of the happier uplifting blends as samples in one of my recent orders, and I really liked that one a lot, but haven't smelled Happy Water. I didn't really like the scent of Florida Water the only time I smelled it, so I wasn't sure about ordering it, though I'm sure Mara & Danna wouldn't make a stinky perfume! ;) Thank you for your encouragement, I am actively trying to heal and get over the yucky and sad things that have hit me and I see a light at the end of the tunnel, I just have to get there. I know I can do it, I don't think I could have imagined saying something like that a few weeks ago, so that's progress already!

I'm going to finish my cart now, thanks so very much for your help, it definitely made a difference! *hug*