How to aid diffusion of pheros?

Hi all!

Like i said in my other thread, I own EOW and BI (both oil based).

After a 25 minutes of dry-down, I apply a cover (either oil based perfume or alcohol).

I found that this method works incredibly well on my bf, who gets close to me to catch whiffs of the pheros, but what about more "social pheros," like swimming with sharks, drop your guard, popularity potion?

I'm worried that in order to hide the smell, I'd have to let the pheros dry down (perhaps too well), and the pheros would not affect others as much as I'd like.

I read that using the pre-mixed pheros on LP help with diffusion. Is it because the pheros are not as completely dried down?

Also, I read in Ail's post that she has mixed EOW with Instant Sexiness A. I wonder if pouring some EOW into my Instant Sex A bottle would aid diffusion of the EOW?

I'm coming up with different ways to aid diffusion of LP pheros, before I place my order for the more "social pheros."

Any tips will be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi all!

Like i said in my other thread, I own EOW and BI (both oil based).

After a 25 minutes of dry-down, I apply a cover (either oil based perfume or alcohol).

I found that this method works incredibly well on my bf, who gets close to me to catch whiffs of the pheros, but what about more "social pheros," like swimming with sharks, drop your guard, popularity potion?

I'm worried that in order to hide the smell, I'd have to let the pheros dry down (perhaps too well), and the pheros would not affect others as much as I'd like.

I read that using the pre-mixed pheros on LP help with diffusion. Is it because the pheros are not as completely dried down?

Also, I read in Ail's post that she has mixed EOW with Instant Sexiness A. I wonder if pouring some EOW into my Instant Sex A bottle would aid diffusion of the EOW?

I'm coming up with different ways to aid diffusion of LP pheros, before I place my order for the more "social pheros."

Any tips will be greatly appreciated!!!

Well, first of all, if you want to aid in the diffusion of LP social pheros, buy them in CPS (D5) rather than in oil.....the CPS takes longer to diffuse than an alcohol-based spray, but diffuses quicker than in an oil-based format.

Secondly, most of the social pheros have a very light scent after dry down.....they are no where near as pungent as copulins (EoW). BI contains cops, and that is why it is a stinky one, also. I prefer my pheros in CPS.....sometimes I will apply one of the LP scents, and after it dries down, apply the pheros on top, or even beside the app points. The point is, if you cover the pheros with an oil-based scent, it will further slow the diffusion. I also apply pheros "naked" (with no cover) to the backs of my hands because I talk with my hands. And, I have put them in my palms and rubbed them though my hair too because I am a hair-flipper.

Caution about adding EoW to your ISexi.....if you do that, do NOT spray it in your hair.....if you do, you will have a helluva time getting the cops out....it will take 3 or 4 clarifying washes to get them out.....trust me on that.

Well, first of all, if you want to aid in the diffusion of LP social pheros, buy them in CPS (D5) rather than in oil.....the CPS takes longer to diffuse than an alcohol-based spray, but diffuses quicker than in an oil-based format.

Secondly, most of the social pheros have a very light scent after dry down.....they are no where near as pungent as copulins (EoW). BI contains cops, and that is why it is a stinky one, also. I prefer my pheros in CPS.....sometimes I will apply one of the LP scents, and after it dries down, apply the pheros on top, or even beside the app points. The point is, if you cover the pheros with an oil-based scent, it will further slow the diffusion. I also apply pheros "naked" (with no cover) to the backs of my hands because I talk with my hands. And, I have put them in my palms and rubbed them though my hair too because I am a hair-flipper.

Caution about adding EoW to your ISexi.....if you do that, do NOT spray it in your hair.....if you do, you will have a helluva time getting the cops out....it will take 3 or 4 clarifying washes to get them out.....trust me on that.

and if ANYONE knows this ..... ( LOL )

and if ANYONE knows this ..... ( LOL )

You know it would be me, the copulin queen....hahahahahaaaaa

Thanks so much for your help again Dolly!

I had NO CLUE that it was specifically copulins that smell. For some reason I assumed that it was all pheromones.

Also, thanks for the EOW in hair warning!

:banana-computer: