Neanderlicious

That would be perfect timing actually. I'll get back with you in early August to work out the details on your trading post! :thumbup:

Sure thing! I'll request for an exchange of email addy so we can chat.

• 9 months later...

The first time I tried this was... let's say interesting. For some reason, it smelled sour and a little overpowering. However, many LPs tend to smell dramatically different to me after a few tries (more so than blends from other perfumers, it seems), so I dabbed some on my arm tonight, and sure enough... a totally different scent!

The funny thing is that now I am primarily getting patchouli from it, and there's none in there :001_302:

I think it's the combination of the musks, the woods and the violet that registers as a dry, woodsy patchouli accord to my nose. Anyway - whatever it is, it smells good!

Neanderlicious is rich and bold when freshly applied, but it quickly mellows down into a deep floral musk, and it ends up being pretty light after a couple hours.

• 1 year later...

I can't really describe the scent of this one, and while it wouldn't normally fall under the category of scents I typically reach for, I do enjoy this as something sultry and different. Violets often turn unbearably dusty and candy like on me, but this is just such a smooth and sexy floral fragrance. The man I am currently seeing kept sniffing around my neck and looking confused, and not wanting to let on that I was wearing pheromones I encouraged him to sniff the scent a little harder. He still looked confused but didn't seem to dislike it so I said, "you know, you should like it. It's called Neanderlicious." He asked what I meant and I told him he was supposed to go, "Me man. Woman, mine," and do what he pleased, to which I was promptly thrown over his shoulder and carried upstairs. Still not sure whether he likes Neanderlicious, but I sure do ;)

Edited by mcreepers

I can't really describe the scent of this one, and while it wouldn't normally fall under the category of scents I typically reach for, I do enjoy this as something sultry and different. Violets often turn unbearably dusty and candy like on me, but this is just such a smooth and sexy floral fragrance. The man I am currently seeing kept sniffing around my neck and looking confused, and not wanting to let on that I was wearing pheromones I encouraged him to sniff the scent a little harder. He still looked confused but didn't seem to dislike it so I said, "you know, you should like it. It's called Neanderlicious." He asked what I meant and I told him he was supposed to go, "Me man. Woman, mine," and do what he pleased, to which I was promptly thrown over his shoulder and carried upstairs. Still not sure whether he likes Neanderlicious, but I sure do ;)

I agree, I love this review