Mr. Right...now

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I received my sample of this one today....and I will say, ladies, that it is absolutely lovely, but not on my skin. I will have to use my sample in my scent locket, I'm afraid. My skin did something similar to what it did with the equally beautiful Tantric Butterfly, and amped some of the notes to totally uncomfortable levels, even after applying only one SMALL swipe. It was gorgeous when first applied, but after about 30 min, my stupid skin did something very ugly to it.....but alas, it just happens with some florals on me....it is always hit or miss. :OUE9E4~111::angry3:

OK, I received my sample of this one today....and I will say, ladies, that it is absolutely lovely, but not on my skin. I will have to use my sample in my scent locket, I'm afraid. My skin did something similar to what it did with the equally beautiful Tantric Butterfly, and amped some of the notes to totally uncomfortable levels, even after applying only one SMALL swipe. It was gorgeous when first applied, but after about 30 min, my stupid skin did something very ugly to it.....but alas, it just happens with some florals on me....it is always hit or miss. :OUE9E4~111::angry3:

on me the floral wants to compete with the buttercream instead of meld.

after a while it mellows out nicely.

it is super floral though.

This one is almost a sweet floral skin-like scent on me after it dries down completely. Not grandma-like at all, it's veddy beautiful!

I think there's something to that Hoodoo/Voodoo Come to Me spell. Although it's working in reverse with my hot CFO. Instead of him coming to me, he has started calling me to come down to his office. We were a little up close and personal yesterday and I just know Mr. Right..now had a lot to do with it.

The scent for me took some getting used too. I paired it up with Amber Enchantment and the combo is really sweet smelling on my skin. I don't want to be without it.

I wish we had a review on the men's....

aww...there should be more guys here! lol

I know right, Esmie!

I wonder if acoustic_essence has this one??? Yooohhhoooooo........

Well I suppose this is why I'm here :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I am not that good at describing how scents smell to me so don't be too disappointed because I will try my best... here goes.....

This one has a peppery yet light scent. At first, it has a slightly lemony scent to it. After a little while the spices begin to become more prominent. But they don't become too sharp. They start to show up in a hovering, clean-smelling way. There is a very slight cinnamon-like smell to me. But it's not too strong. All in all it's a pretty good scent to me. My lady loves it on me! I got kisses all over my back when she put it on the back of my shoulder so she could smell it because she was sitting behind me ;) so I definitely like this one!

Hope that helps you ladies gain some insight. Sorry if it wasn't that great.

Well I suppose this is why I'm here :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I am not that good at describing how scents smell to me so don't be too disappointed because I will try my best... here goes.....

This one has a peppery yet light scent. At first, it has a slightly lemony scent to it. After a little while the spices begin to become more prominent. But they don't become too sharp. They start to show up in a hovering, clean-smelling way. There is a very slight cinnamon-like smell to me. But it's not too strong. All in all it's a pretty good scent to me. My lady loves it on me! I got kisses all over my back when she put it on the back of my shoulder so she could smell it because she was sitting behind me ;) so I definitely like this one!

Hope that helps you ladies gain some insight. Sorry if it wasn't that great.

Great review acoustic!

I can see this as a unisex mix! But the cops from the BI could have had an effect on you to your lady!

Great review acoustic!

I can see this as a unisex mix! But the cops from the BI could have had an effect on you to your lady!

I'm sorry, I was reviewing the MISS Right... Now. I was responding to people's post about wanting a review on the men's version. Sorry I posted it here on this thread. Didn't mean to confuse.

If they'd like, the ladies could move this to the proper thread.

I'm sorry, I was reviewing the MISS Right... Now. I was responding to people's post about wanting a review on the men's version. Sorry I posted it here on this thread. Didn't mean to confuse.

If they'd like, the ladies could move this to the proper thread.

LOL ah ok. Makes more sense...I was pretty surprised that your lady liked cops on you. I mean, it's not wrong, but usually some women don't like it.

Sometimes copulins on a man signals that he just got laid with a women. Some women like that "bad boy" look, others hate it. It's pretty interesting stuff!

LOL ah ok. Makes more sense...I was pretty surprised that your lady liked cops on you. I mean, it's not wrong, but usually some women don't like it.

Sometimes copulins on a man signals that he just got laid with a women. Some women like that "bad boy" look, others hate it. It's pretty interesting stuff!

That is so foreign to me. I don't understand how knowing the object of your affections just slept with someone else can be a turn-on. You would think it would be the other way around.

My lady would MOST DEFINITELY not tolerate copulins on me!! We tend to be pretty territorial with each other lol

That is so foreign to me. I don't understand how knowing the object of your affections just slept with someone else can be a turn-on. You would think it would be the other way around.

My lady would MOST DEFINITELY not tolerate copulins on me!! We tend to be pretty territorial with each other lol

I know, but some women like the fact that a man gets around, what can I tell ya, it happens. I'm definitely not turned on by cops on a man.

LOL I figured your lady would kick your little behind...lol imagine...

"why do I smell something familiar...but it's not mine...who have you been with mister?"

I know, but some women like the fact that a man gets around, what can I tell ya, it happens. I'm definitely not turned on by cops on a man.

LOL I figured your lady would kick your little behind...lol imagine...

"why do I smell something familiar...but it's not mine...who have you been with mister?"

HAHA... that's kind of familiar, but add about a million gallons of blood plus a severed testicle rolling on the floor and a head severed with the other testicle shoved down the throat.

(this post was read and approved by above mentioned attacker... no... responder *changed to protect my health*)

HAHA... that's kind of familiar, but add about a million gallons of blood plus a severed testicle rolling on the floor and a head severed with the other testicle shoved down the throat.

ROTFLMAO!!!

I almost choked on my bagel reading this!!! hahahahaahaha!!!

Okay, but...in the other thread you said she likes Tail on you, so...color me confused.

Okay, but...in the other thread you said she likes Tail on you, so...color me confused.

My lady likes the scent of Tail and last night after we had just "finished" we decided to see how it would smell mixed with Nasty Habits. It was purely for scent purposes as we were both a bit too tired for the cops to be an issue ^_^

Right, I saw your reply to Ail in the other thread. I bet that was interesting, given how bright Tail is and how dark Nasty Habits (one of my favorites) is.

Right, I saw your reply to Ail in the other thread. I bet that was interesting, given how bright Tail is and how dark Nasty Habits (one of my favorites) is.

My girl says to tell you that she says I am the king of layering. I'm not sure if that's true but I have come to find that it's usually the ones that you think will go together the least that go together the best!

Well it's always good to experiment! It's a subjective experience, though (IMO) because since every scent usually has a unique characteristic to each of us, therefore the layering will produce something which may or may not be appreciated by everyone. There are some exceptions of course (like Cuddle Bunny working with just about anything else, for example), but yeah, you definitely have to take a chance sometimes to find the prize.

Mr. Right was absolutely divine, scrumptious, yummy. On me it was sweet, sexy, almost gourmand. I couldn't stop smelling myself......

I decided I definitely needed a big bottle of this (or maybe 2!), but when i went to order, they were all gone :funnyanimation17:

If anyone has any bottles or samples of this you don't want, please let me know...I might have something you want......

sillykitty nice to see you here! welcome to the forum between! :)

Hmm, and how do you know this is me? It could be a whole other Sillykitty, lol :onigiri_fruit:

I'm so mad though, I finally found a fragrance I really like enough to buy a whole bottle (that I would actually wear and wouldn't be sitting collecting dust on my shelf like so many do). and its gone :funnyanimation17:

Hmm, and how do you know this is me? It could be a whole other Sillykitty, lol :onigiri_fruit:

I'm so mad though, I finally found a fragrance I really like enough to buy a whole bottle (that I would actually wear and wouldn't be sitting collecting dust on my shelf like so many do). and its gone :funnyanimation17:

I replied to your other thread...... Hi, BTW!

I'm rolling w/ laughter @ A_E!!! Begging for your life, BWAHAHAHA!!! Esmie always makes me laugh!! This thread has become my comic relief.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Right...now is perfection. Scentwise I love all the notes, which makes me think I should be on a lookout for perfumes with similar notes to them.

As for the effects, well it is dead on intent: Hubby gets all starry eyed and lovey dovey while huffing at my neck. Why oh why must this be a limited edition? ^_^

Mr. Right...now is perfection. Scentwise I love all the notes, which makes me think I should be on a lookout for perfumes with similar notes to them.

As for the effects, well it is dead on intent: Hubby gets all starry eyed and lovey dovey while huffing at my neck. Why oh why must this be a limited edition? :Hug_emoticon:

How the hell did you get it to work on him?*kidding* Maybe, he is already 'starry eyed', sweets. If you like this one for effects & smell. Try LpRed, it's always available.

I can't imagine Blatant Invitation not working on most men. It's a pretty effective sexual attraction blend, IMO...it works in a different way from others like Cuddle Bunny or SS4W; but it definitely broadcasts a message of take me now regardless of what scent it's in, but some work better than others, depending on the preference of the target.

Edited by luna65

How the hell did you get it to work on him?*kidding* Maybe, he is already 'starry eyed', sweets. If you like this one for effects & smell. Try LpRed, it's always available.

Ah, but I use a lot of perfume oils - I am a perfume addict :D - and while he likes some scents a lot, Mr. Right...Now woke him up in the middle of the night! I guess it must have something to do with the Blatant Invitation as well, I am certain.

• 5 weeks later...

I simply love Mr. Right..Now. It has gotten me laid 6 times over this wonderful Labor Day weekend. The hubby would want to have some fun before going to bed then would wake me up around 4am to do it again. I'm not compaining although I am a little sore.

I adore this one. The smell of Ginger and cream... I hadn't thought I would prefer this to Neanderlicious but I do!!! I get flirted with a LOT when I have this one on. This is one of those I wish would get rebrewed. I wear it quite a bit but would wear more often if I had hoarded in time. :-)

I adore this one. The smell of Ginger and cream... I hadn't thought I would prefer this to Neanderlicious but I do!!! I get flirted with a LOT when I have this one on. This is one of those I wish would get rebrewed. I wear it quite a bit but would wear more often if I had hoarded in time. :-)

Hey ShellyB... I have a sample that I will add to your happy package... also, is your post updated... I see you still have the bottles of pure sugar, one of which is amped, are those still available?

I need your address missy...be blessed

email me...it is my user name at yahoo

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the bottle, this reminds me of a non-sweet Evil in Carnation, kind of peppery. I had high hopes since I love that one. However, this smelled bad on me for the first couple hours and I was sad. At first it smells ok, but I think it needs some sweetness. It's really bland. A little later, it smells like a rotten bandaid and layering it can't help. But then all of a sudden it starts smelling good! The sweetness comes out and it reminds me of Taxed. I guess I can't let anyone smell me for the first couple hours when I wear this, This one is a very interesting morpher.