Beths Blushing Milkmaid.. WOW!

Beth asked for a true vanilla buttercream cover for the EoW Copulins within, and what a YUM combo it is! Nice alone or for layering. Notes of Vanilla, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, a dash of Coconut and a generous wallop of EoW Copulins. 'Tis the Copulins that make the milkmaid blush! 
This potion was a Private Edition that proved so popular it became a permanent offering!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, insatiability.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships, Goddess energy.
EGG ~ Fertility, beginnings, eternity, rebirth, future life, nutrition, prosperity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purity, chastity.
COPULINS ~ Strong and immediate sexual attraction. The chemical signal that a woman is ready to have sex. 

I wore BBM my long-time lover last nite along with LAM..he loves LAM honeyed-he likens me to catnip :2226:

At first application just light, buttery-cream vanilla-ish mixed with cops, but it actually smelled pleasant.. After 5 minutes the cop smell was gone (to my nose).. but the drydown was unbelievably INCREDIBLE! :party:

My man couldnt stop huffing and snuffing on me, he told me that I have never smelled this amazing. Much to my surprise he was all over me for affection, practically humping my leg :o ...hes 51.

The affect of the EW really seemed amplified in an almost perfect way with this combo, think neat with soft and incredibly sexy.

Tommorow hes taking me to dinner and a show... Im going to wear these 2 and add in one of my spiked BI potions.. maybe Mr. Right now.. and popularity potion since well be out on the town.

To my nose, BBM is fantastic on its own (just wait for that drydown) or perfect for layering. :thumbup:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ANYONE has one of these to split, I will make it worth their while, guaranteed!

Tommorow hes taking me to dinner and a show... Im going to wear these 2 and add in one of my spiked BI potions.. maybe Mr. Right now.. and popularity potion since well be out on the town.

Okay, LAM + Blushing Milkmaid + something with BI...that's a lot of cops...you might not make it out the door! :2226:

I'm making more today - TG kinda talked me into it. :o I realized it's a pretty easy blend for me to make, so why not?! Just added a bunch more to the cart.

You are TOTALLY the GREATEST Mara!!!!!! :2226:

I'm making more today - TG kinda talked me into it. ^_^ I realized it's a pretty easy blend for me to make, so why not?! Just added a bunch more to the cart.

Oh! TG!!! Do you have any idea how much I love you for suggesting making another batch??? :love:

And of course I love the lovely ladies too for brewing up some more of that sexy vanilla goodness :)

Heheheh..

I know something YOU (all) don't know! Ne-ne-ne-ne-neh! :)

*Sips her Montepulciano D'Abruzzo*

*Giggles at people pondering what's afoot..*

I IZ NOT telling...

BWAHAHA!! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

you might want to wait on the plotting for a minute...I have a set of newbies of a similar vibe coming up in a few days with the new releases!

Hhmmm... I was just about to order some more Vanilla LAM, UN-Open Windows and Blushing milkmaid...I seem to be going through the first 2 like there's no tomorrow :)

If there's more vanilla stuff on the horizon maybe I'll sit tight for a li'll while tho ^_^

If I can....

After reading this was sold out, I nearly fainted! Mara, thanks for the extra supply :) I hope LP never runs out of this stuff! I cant wait to find out what you have in store for us Ail, if its anything like BBM, this krazy vanilla fan is sooo excited :sunnysmile:

Edited by KrazyKat

you might want to wait on the plotting for a minute...I have a set of newbies of a similar vibe coming up in a few days with the new releases!

New releases so soon!! I'm SOOO excited!! Are y'all going to give yourselves any kind of break?? Will these new release include the August projects that everyone has been working on??

Whoa, you mean there's more coming in the next few days??? I'll wait to get another Milkmaid, so I can get more than one bottle. I hate ordering just one. ^_^

I think I'm in LP overload because last night all I dreamt about was LP. In my dream I called for your address because I was coming to the LP store AND I actually shopped there...I was shopping for LPs in my dreams!!! That's too much.

I say this all of the time, but seriously, every month they LP's just get better! :woohoonaner2gy:

theres a "quickening" going on here and i just hope Mara and Danna are able to deal with the expansion.

things dont expand at an even-keeled pace;

expansion doubles

then again to the nth-power,

and the bottom line here,

coffeemama,

is that we all need 2 jobs ^_^

or maybe just i do? lol

Oh boy. I want to place another order so badly, I think I shall burst!!!! ^_^ It is that time for school shopping, though. So I must be good. I really want to try the BBM.

oh c'mon! school shopping should start in august :P

Enabler! :o I wish school starts August & gets out May here. That BBM isn't going to wait. I better grab it.

Enabler! :666: I wish school starts August & gets out May here. That BBM isn't going to wait. I better grab it.

LOL!!! hahaha...mine starts in september and ends in april hehehe, but it's intense work, I hardly have a life. :S lol

That's my girl! :) lol

Edited by esmeralda

I say this all of the time, but seriously, every month they LP's just get better! :666:

You are right! I'm buying more and more full bottles and am loving all of them! I'm thinking a second job wouldn't be a bad idea at this point.....

I say this all of the time, but seriously, every month they LP's just get better!

You are right! I'm buying more and more full bottles and am loving all of them! I'm thinking a second job wouldn't be a bad idea at this point.....

*sigh* so true...I've never bought 8 bottles of LP in 1 month...that's just mad...I don't know how I'm going to survive in the future, a second or third job may be useful for me addiction :666: lol

*sigh* so true...I've never bought 8 bottles of LP in 1 month...that's just mad...I don't know how I'm going to survive in the future, a second or third job may be useful for me addiction :666: lol

16.... yes, 16 bottles. With 16 freebies associated with them. 32 bottles in a month. AND a full sample pack. Can that be some kind of record?? AND the thought of the new releases mentioned by Mara made me get my credit card on hot standby. Totally addicted!

eta: When Mara said she'd added more Blushing Milkmaid to the cart, I was right on it.... <sigh>

Edited by SWBookworm

Yay, more BBM!! I love it and was sad I only had one bottle, but now I'll definitely be getting more. AND new releases?? I see another large order in my future LOL

16.... yes, 16 bottles. With 16 freebies associated with them. 32 bottles in a month. AND a full sample pack. Can that be some kind of record?? AND the thought of the new releases mentioned by Mara made me get my credit card on hot standby. Totally addicted!

eta: When Mara said she'd added more Blushing Milkmaid to the cart, I was right on it.... <sigh>

LOL! My credit card is probably on fire :666:

hahaha!! go you! I want to get me some of BBM but I wanna wait for new releases too *sigh* lol

LOL! My credit card is probably on fire :666:

hahaha!! go you! I want to get me some of BBM but I wanna wait for new releases too *sigh* lol

Enabler!!! I'd just put in the next order when I read about the new releases. It's bad enough that I'm instant gratification girl. I think my credit card folks are laughing and my checkbook is crying.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my BBM and LOVE IT! The scent goes on pretty strong but it dries down nicely to a vanilla-y subtle scent. I smell like a birthday cake. It's nice and light and perfect for summer--not a strong scent but delicate. Might have to grab another bottle since Mara was nice enough to create another batch!

I got a little sample of Blushing Milkmaid with my last order. It smells fantastic! It is really nice and light. I'm hoping the new releases come out soon because I want to pick up a bottle with my next order.

I missed out on Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla which I also got a sample of. Looking forward to trying the new vanilla one!!!

I also received a sample of this and am so excited!!!

At first I get stinky eow smell...god it's so darn smelly. I let it dry down for a little while

And now I don't get alot of vanilla, but something more like a cake batter...maybe it's the eggs that are doing this. Anyhoo it covers the eow nicely but I could still smell the eow which is interesting but it's not as bad.

Me likey! I can't wait to get my frisky little fingers on OCCO!!

@esmerelda : I couldn't wait, I went ahead and ordered a bottle. I just love the scent of this one, EOW and all! Like you said, the vanilla/cake batter doesn't cover the cops entirely, but it all works together wonderfully. The cops turn into something slightly spicy/musky on my skin that just goes really nicely with the Milkmaid scent. I'm hoping they decide to keep this one around!

@esmerelda : I couldn't wait, I went ahead and ordered a bottle. I just love the scent of this one, EOW and all! Like you said, the vanilla/cake batter doesn't cover the cops entirely, but it all works together wonderfully. The cops turn into something slightly spicy/musky on my skin that just goes really nicely with the Milkmaid scent. I'm hoping they decide to keep this one around!

LOL you bad gal you were supposed to wait for the new releases ^_^ (kidding kidding!)

Yes this one is a keeper, me likey! I'm going to test it at school next week!

• 2 weeks later...