Beths Blushing Milkmaid.. WOW!

I didn't need any patience! (sorry for the double posting)

O.M.G. I love this.....it's the perfect vanilla blend! (there *are* actually cops in this, right? Because I can hardly tell)

Will test it soon......

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBM has become one of my all time favorites!!!

On me it smells like the cream filling of a twinkie, absolutely edible & the cops are only noticable for about 5 mins., I don't even notice them after that, but guys definitely do! The last time I wore this I had two older male friends of mine practically falling over themselves to do things for me. That's why I have 2 bottles of it & I may to have to order more! :)

I didn't need any patience! (sorry for the double posting)

O.M.G. I love this.....it's the perfect vanilla blend! (there *are* actually cops in this, right? Because I can hardly tell)

Will test it soon......

even when the eow cops bleed thru, its actually smells really good, almost like the cops are a part of the perfume blend.

BBM has become one of my all time favorites!!!

On me it smells like the cream filling of a twinkie, absolutely edible & the cops are only noticable for about 5 mins., I don't even notice them after that, but guys definitely do! The last time I wore this I had two older male friends of mine practically falling over themselves to do things for me. That's why I have 2 bottles of it & I may to have to order more! :aola:

I get the same reaction from this .. I have like 10,000 eow blends and none of them (other than LAM honeyed) affect quite so dramatically. My experience is the BBM blend transcends some of the dirtyness of Eow, making it safer and less dirty-more sensual and more girly, where LAM honeyed is more straight on sexual. Any thoughts on this?

I get the same reaction from this .. I have like 10,000 eow blends and none of them (other than LAM honeyed) affect quite so dramatically. My experience is the BBM blend transcends some of the dirtyness of Eow, making it safer and less dirty-more sensual and more girly, where LAM honeyed is more straight on sexual. Any thoughts on this?

I could see what you're saying!

To me BBM is not a dirty gal kinda scent either. It makes me think of a homely house wife whippin' up a cake batter for her hubby. lol reminds me..."the best way to win a mans heart is through his stomach" lol

LAM to me is more flirty sexual, it's pretty girly, sexy and light. I think pherogirl is dead sexy because of the strong honey note, it's just overpowering!

Pherogirl is the sexy mommy, LAM the first daughter and BBM the second daughter...lol who would OCCO be then...hmm

I could see what you're saying!

To me BBM is not a dirty gal kinda scent either. It makes me think of a homely house wife whippin' up a cake batter for her hubby. lol reminds me..."the best way to win a mans heart is through his stomach" lol

LAM to me is more flirty sexual, it's pretty girly, sexy and light. I think pherogirl is dead sexy because of the strong honey note, it's just overpowering!

Pherogirl is the sexy mommy, LAM the first daughter and BBM the second daughter...lol who would OCCO be then...hmm

HAHAHAHA!!!

I havent tried OCCO yet, its reputed to be the most "potent" blend yet... maybe OCCO is like the naughty evil stepsister, you know the one, she got kicked out of the house! :aola:

HAHAHAHA!!!

I havent tried OCCO yet, its reputed to be the most "potent" blend yet... maybe OCCO is like the naughty evil stepsister, you know the one, she got kicked out of the house! :aola:

ROTFLAMO!!! HAHAHA @ naughty evil step sister!!! Oh man, you're good!

Hmm, she could be the older evil step sister of Pherogirl (the mommy)!!! ;) lol!!!

ROTFLAMO!!! HAHAHA @ naughty evil step sister!!! Oh man, you're good!

Hmm, she could be the older evil step sister of Pherogirl (the mommy)!!! :aola: lol!!!

LOL! Evil Aunty Occo ;) (without the beard!!!)

Edited by KrazyKat

• 2 weeks later...

This truly is an incredible copulin cover, I could not smell any hint of cops at all...however, the dairy notes in the scent hate me, I think. When I wore this for him, Quince huffed the back of my neck and said I smelled like baking, but he didn't seem to have any true objection (although you have to admit the male thought process is usually derailed by an erection anyway); but dairy notes can be so potentially iffy on me in general...BBM has a weird plasticky thing going on with my skin, sadly.

• 4 months later...
i want this but I have yet to try it, how would you guys compares this to voluptuous vanilla?

Very different. Ail's VV is much more Vanilla Bean... BBB is a lot like OCCO White, at least to my nose :)

I would say there's more creaminess in BBM. Ail's blend is deep vanilla with a bright pink sugar note on top, kind of like Mara's Rocket Fuel but with vanila.

• 1 month later...

Wow, this stuff is great! Super-sweet, creamy delight! I can't smell any cops in it, though I'm not sure I'd be able to anyway, with my untrained nose.

I tried some on last night. When I wear it, my skin kind of adds an undertone of Smarties somehow-- the American candy, not the Canadian (and possibly European?). Anyway, I couldn't really smell it this morning, but someone I saw in the afternoon commented on how I smelled really nice and vanilla-y. I was surprised, but definitely pleased-- this scent keeps on going, apparently. :)!

this is def a nice frosting smell.

I get frosting,frosting, vanilla-cake frosting.....

I learned last night you can in fact over-do it though.

I slathered to much last night and the scent kept me awake, so I had to lighten it up.

Im learning the right amount is heaven but too much of anything is truely overkill.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE how this smells in the bottle! SOOO Yummy! When I put it on though it has a powdery scent on me that I just do not get along with. My friend said I smelled like powdered musk and she did not like it. I didn't notice the musk part. I wore this to a cafe I go to a lot and the guy I sat next to moved to another table. Yep.

• 1 month later...

On me there is "vanilla + cops" for a few minutes, then the cops die down nicely and *completely*, you'd never know they were there. The scent also fades quickly for me, leaving just a tantalizing sheer coconutty veil, almost like I used a very strongly scented frosting-from-a-can as soap during my morning shower, not perfumey at all. I wish the creamy vanilla many of you describe would bloom on me. But, maybe just as well, because I think it will make a great layering item on my skin.

I pretty much covered myself in this today and everywhere I go, "DIHL" doesn't begin to cover it. In keeping with this scent's behavior on me, I'm going to call the effect "HHC", for "Hit on Head with Coconut." Dazed, adoring, slackjawed, lingering stares everywhere. Interestingly, it seems to attract less the sort of openly slaveringly barely-controlled lustful reaction that the OCCOs do, more worshipful and longing. Also, for me, so far, BBM seems to have more proportionally more effect on older men as compared to the OCCOs. :hmmm:

Maybe it's the amount of cops, because that's all either of them contain besides the fragrance. And we know what the raging assload of cops in OCCO does!

• 2 months later...
Guest icing
Maybe it's the amount of cops, because that's all either of them contain besides the fragrance. And we know what the raging assload of cops in OCCO does!

As far as responses/reactions go, how does this one compare to OCCO?

I assumed this would be available as a sample since it's a scented phero, but I can't find it on the sample page. So is it not?

It's a PE, not a regular scented phero so no samples unfortunately :)

• 1 year later...

This is absolutely delicious, a creamy/buttery base with some cinnamon, swoon-worthy and with cops, too! I like it better than Buns of Cinn, I find it smoother and seems to work better on my skin.

This is absolutely delicious, a creamy/buttery base with some cinnamon, swoon-worthy and with cops, too! I like it better than Buns of Cinn, I find it smoother and seems to work better on my skin.

Hmmm, I do not recall any cinnamon in this one.

Anyone???

Glad you are enjoying it tho! :)

Hmmm, I do not recall any cinnamon in this one.

Anyone???

Maybe it's the nutmeg? please tell me there is a spice in here.

These are the notes listed in the oriignal description:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, insatiability.

BUTTER ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships, Goddess energy.

EGG ~ Fertility, beginnings, eternity, rebirth, future life, nutrition, prosperity.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.

COCONUT ~ Protection, purity, chastity.

Well...the loverly mz Katz sent me some generous samples,when I ranked up to Beth's Blushing Milkmaid...instant YUMZ, my last order included a bottle,and it will probably be backed up soon :)

This is a lusciously lickable,sweet,creamy & rich frosting scent on me. It layers perfectly with so many of the "me" scents.

Well, the beginning is deliciously spicy on me, even though there is no spice added, but then the coconut comes out and just overwhelms everything. bad coconut!

• 2 weeks later...

I expected this to be heavy vanilla, but it is lighter. It reminds me of Tea-less Strumpet! I can also smell a hint of orange for some reason. No wait, after drydown I am getting more vanilla. It goes on like Tea-less Strumpet, with orange instead of lemon, and then ends up more like OCCO White.

On me this is a soft creamy vanilla, totally yum. For effectiveness I prefer OCCO White but for work this perfect because it's just a little sexy but not over-the-top.

• 3 months later...

Just got some BBM thanks to Katz. I love it. When first applied the cops come out strong, but I can still smell some of the sweetness to come. Once the cops have dried down I am left with the most lickable soft vanilla frosting smell. I get the eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla but not so much the coconut. I think the coconut might be adding some of the fluff though. It is utterly delicious. I'm applying A lot and not getting much throw, but it is certainly slather worthy. I wish I could get it double scented. It's a great layering piece as well. YUM!

I got heavy frosting ,too, which is why I adore it so...

I have lots of different vanilla-type scents which are beautiful but this is definately more of a wearable dessert.

and sometimes you just want to be dessert.

I do enjoy this one. I get the sweetness with the bite of EoW, which, thankfully, fades rather quickly...or I just get used to it. :)

• 1 month later...