Beths Blushing Milkmaid.. WOW!

I love BBM! It's so buttercreamy! It smells like buttercream frosting on me! I have a spray that I received in a trade and the lovely Katz gifted me BBM in oil and I DIED over how the oil instantly turned into cake on my skin. The spray takes a bit longer to transform and meld, but the oil is like instant and creamier and cakier. I am def going to order one of these in my next order.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just got it today!! Oh my god this is so yummy. Occo white smells stanky on me even with a copious amount of dry down time. I smell like a sextastic yummy cupcake. It actually uplifted my spirits..though any box of lpmp at my door step does hee hee. It totally reminds me of those cupcake dolls I had when I was younger (you fold the doll into the cupcake)

• 4 weeks later...

When I received this last week, I had to give it a go although my nose was all stuffed up. My skin amped the coconut accord (which I was really worried of) but it complimented the soft fluffy cream. BBM actually turned out very soft and light on my skin which will be good for days when I want something light to wear but I'm certain this will go well under most scents. But then again, it could be my nose that was tricking me and thus I'll have to retest when my nose is better but I think I like the scent.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this! When it dries down, it leaves a very light, sheer scent, like a veil of vanilla cupcake frosting on my skin. It's similar to occo white but I like this better. Occo white can get a little bit sour on me. I keep getting whiffs of it and it smells so good! It's not a very complex scent so I think it would be great for layering!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I accidentally 'copped' my manager with this last night! I'd gone home from my afternoon shift, put some BBM on with my Mango-ish, (LOVE this combination), and then realized I'd forgotten to sign off the days I need off to move, so I went back to work. Zipped in the front door and started writing in my request for days off, while manager, (*extremely* good-looking 60 year old man who looks as though he's about 45), talked on the phone and began moving closer to me. And then closer. And then closer still, until he was standing right behind me. I thought it was kind of weird that he was standing so close, and I wasn't thinking about the BBM I'd slathered myself in an hour before! (Oops!!!) Then all of a sudden, he was off like a shot! :lol: I don't know what happened there - I think I lured him in with my Mango-ish, then smacked him but good with my BBM! - but when I went to find him to say good-bye, he was nowhere to be found. When I went into work this morning, he wouldn't make eye contact with me for about an hour and a half.

When I went into work this morning, he wouldn't make eye contact with me for about an hour and a half.

oh no,awwww poor guy,you caught him with his mental pants down :001_302:

Wore A Lick Of Cream with Beth's BMM yesterday...nice :D

I sprayed BBM over me in a hurry running out the door, I sprayed like six times or something on my neck and wrists. Some got in my hair, I don't know wtf I was thinking.. It ended up making me sick and stinking on me, I gagged and could hardly stand to be around myself. The others I was running to meet said I smelled terrible, and I did. I ran inot the shower the second I got home and scrubbed down to get it off me.

I overdosed, right?

You can't really overdose per se on cops but if you put too many on and especially in your hair, you're gonna stink. It's hard to wash them out of your hair and they need the warmth of your skin to meld with to get them to dry down scent wise.

Yeah sounds like you got a lot on your clothes and hair where as halo said it couldn't properly try down to not stink. This perfume happens to be one of the very best EOW covers here, IMO, and that's saying something :) this sounds like a placement and not quantity issue. I mean, it doesn't sound as though you had the actual ghosting effect, which is when too much cops makes you invisible.

Ohhh,sorry you had a bad experience with this,Beth's BMM is waaaaay up there on my favorites list...I recommend it in oil,actually I like all my cops blends in oil,even though the Captivation Equation/w/LAM I have on now is a spray and is perfection,I still do not use it in my hair :D ...give this another chance in a few weeks,perhaps try dabbing it from the bottle or swiping with the little hose...this truly is a remarkably yummy vanilla scent :wub:

• 2 months later...

This one is amazing!!!! One of my new favorites. Just delicious vanilla buttercream.. I like to layer this with just about any of my LPs. It covers cops so good. I had a guy friend sniff this directly from the vial to tell me what he thought. ( he has no idea about cops/pheros) He says mmm it smells soooo good.... Fruity. Lol. I have no idea where he got fruity from but he absolutely loved it!

• 2 months later...

I got this during the sale, and when I sniffied the bottle I was a little leery because it smelled quite clearly of EOW and some delightful vanilla. I put it on, and the EOW was quite noticeable at first. After a few minutes (no more), it became the vanilla cream cupcake of my dreams. Gorgeous! I love it, but have yet to try it out in public. Maybe tomorrow! I'm really glad I got this one!

I frigging love this!! This is a foodie (sp?) I can wear...yippee! I get vanilla buttercream and it doesn't go wonky. Of course, I'm sure you all know this by now, but it's awesome to layer with. I'm really surprised by this one, and so happy I got a fb. This is a must have in my LPMP arsenal :)

I dont smell cops in this AT ALL! I'm glad I got this. I havent really experiemented with cops, but with cops and blends with cops, I can usually smell them, but not in this. OMG, IN LOVE!!!! Does every BBMM contain Cops, or is it specially requested? Its hard to believe this contains cops. I keep thinking I got a phero-free version. lol. It sort of reminds me of Darling Clementine, without the clementine. Its too good to be true!!

Edited by SportyCurve5

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally 'copped' my manager with this last night! I'd gone home from my afternoon shift, put some BBM on with my Mango-ish, (LOVE this combination), and then realized I'd forgotten to sign off the days I need off to move, so I went back to work. Zipped in the front door and started writing in my request for days off, while manager, (*extremely* good-looking 60 year old man who looks as though he's about 45), talked on the phone and began moving closer to me. And then closer. And then closer still, until he was standing right behind me. I thought it was kind of weird that he was standing so close, and I wasn't thinking about the BBM I'd slathered myself in an hour before! (Oops!!!) Then all of a sudden, he was off like a shot! :lol: I don't know what happened there - I think I lured him in with my Mango-ish, then smacked him but good with my BBM! - but when I went to find him to say good-bye, he was nowhere to be found. When I went into work this morning, he wouldn't make eye contact with me for about an hour and a half.

So does this one make men run away from you....Ohh I was thinking of getting this one to lure them in....

Copulins causes one distinct male response. If a man is not expecting to have an erection in regards to being around a particular person, well, yes it might cause him to run away. Men don't always want to be aroused, despite what we think. As we keep saying about pheromone use, it's all contextual and congruence is key. Use copulins in a specific time and place to receive a specific reaction and they will more than likely have the desired effect. Use them in situations where they might not be appropriate and that's when the opposite effect is likely to occur.

Does every BBMM contain Cops, or is it specially requested?

BBM was created specifically as a blend for cops, so that's how Mara offers it.

BBM was created specifically as a blend for cops, so that's how Mara offers it.

I was wondering about this also. It's a bit confusing, because it looks like it has cops in it when your on the ordering page...but it doesn't say anything about containing cops on the bottle.

I never got this because I figured it was so similiar to Occo White. But it sounds more cupcakey?

I don't have OCCO White, but I remember reading that some liked BBM better. Of course, everyone's different though. This is definitely a complete buttercream food scent. Is white more non foody vanilla?

Found this in the shopping cart:

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid - Enhanced with EoW Copulins!

Beth asked for a true Vanilla Buttercream cover for the EoW Copulins within, and what a YUM combo it is! Nice alone or for layering.

Notes of Vanilla, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, a dash of Coconut (for that hydrogenated frosting feel), and a generous wallop of EoW Copulins! Tis the Copulins that make the milkmaid blush! ;)

I don't read my labels as I already know which scent is phero'd or continues cops so I will set them aside to prevent my daughter from using them.

Found this in the shopping cart:

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid - Enhanced with EoW Copulins!

Beth asked for a true Vanilla Buttercream cover for the EoW Copulins within, and what a YUM combo it is! Nice alone or for layering.

Notes of Vanilla, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, a dash of Coconut (for that hydrogenated frosting feel), and a generous wallop of EoW Copulins! Tis the Copulins that make the milkmaid blush! ;)

I don't read my labels as I already know which scent is phero'd or continues cops so I will set them aside to prevent my daughter from using them.

Thanks again, now I'm just trying to figure out if I want my Leather in 1x or 2x spray...too many things for me to decide on a day I'm battling a very bad cold

BBM contains cops. It's one of my favourite. It is more cakey and IMO lighter/more sheer than OCCO White. Sometimes I wear this solo.

Ok. This is going on my FB list now. I like cakier and buttercreamier!!!.

I like Occo White too but it is pretty strong on me and when I layer it , it takes over the other scents a little. Would like something sheerer. Sounds good!