Beths Blushing Milkmaid.. WOW!

Maybe you're just very sensitive to cops? I know occasionally with the EoW I have been doctoring my sprays with that I get a hint here and there of it. I wonder (and hope, lol) that I'm the only one who recognizes that it's there? I can't wait to use up what I have in the alcohol and begin using the EO from LP...but a little EoW goes a LOOOOONG way :D

I totally get this creamy baked goods goodness that makes me beside myself with delight! This is totally nommy!

I feel badly that you don't get that :mellow: but it has a home now where it will receive MUCH affection :love: Thank you!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love this one so much, I want to get this in a spray

I love this very much too but I'd be really careful with a spray. Don't want to end up with cops on clothes and hair.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I had to search all around for this thread, I almost started to think there wasn't one but that would have been too strange - and I knew I had read it earlier so I wondered if that was just a hallucination. Then from the name of the scent I realized this started out as a PE.

First try of BBM this morning. I applied some after showering, thinking I would have time to linger in the bathroom on my own for about ten minutes until it had dried down. But as soon as I had put the sample vial away, my husband just NEEDED to come in. Rushed weekday mornings, what can you do, so I had to let him in. I was a bit embarrassed, because to my nose it smelled quite strong and unpleasant to begin with. He didn't say anything though, so I'm not sure if he noticed it or not. I tried to mask the bad smell lingering around me and started spraying random products in my hair, but I can't say that helped one bit. :P

Anyway, in about twenty minutes it had dried down and didn't smell wonky to me anymore. There is no cops smell that I can detect. I do like the scent, but am not sure if I will love it. It's definitely different than I expected, and maybe better. I was expecting a cleaner, more simple vanilla scent (don't ask why, I have no idea), but on my skin this is just as described by many others in this thread: creamy sweet vanilla, somehow reminiscent of cupcakes. I like it more than I expected I would, and for different reasons. Surprising, but very nice. It is delicious!

:lol: Your husband may be like mine...he's so used to us using who-knows-what that he doesn't even ask about the smells anymore...between soaps, lotions, hair products, body sprays...he just not phased or just stopped questioning :D

Nutrix, that could very well be the case! Or he was being a gentleman and avoided bringing up the obvious question regarding the appalling smell in the bathroom, because how could you confront a lady about something like that! :lol:

It's funny though that I even though I do use a lot of different products, I haven't had that many perfumes prior to my phero experiments. I've always just used one scent at a time - and by that I mean that I would have just one bottle of perfume, I'd use it until it was empty, and then I'd buy another one. I thought that he might pay attention to the multitude of new scents I'd start to use all of a sudden, especially since I deliberately haven't told him anything about my phero experiments (and won't, if it's up to me!). I was a bit worried that I'd end up having to make something up or lie to him ("no, it's not a new perfume, I don't know what you're talking about"). But he hasn't said anything once. Maybe his sense of smell is close to nonexistent. Or maybe these don't register as new perfumes to him, as they are very different from most commercial perfumes.

:lol: just say what my niece says... "new lotion"

Beth's BMM is one of my favs and the fav of a male friend who's opinion I value :D dang,need to check a bottle I put back to see how it's aged ,mmmmmm YUMZ :icecream:

• 2 months later...

LOL Welcome to your newest most sensory pleasurable addiction :Emoticons0424:

• 2 months later...

Totally BUMP!

Slathered this on today and WOWYUMWOW! The staying power is REDONKULOUS! All I get is vanilla, sugar creamy fantasticness. If there's coconut, it's enveloped in the rest of the creamy goodness. Just completely drool worthy :thumbup:

Is BBM one of those scents that you all would say is a must have and I should simply order a full bottle of unsniffed? I haven't really tried any of the OCCO's, and I keep meaning to, but It seems like everyone is in love with this one and it sounds like it's practically an OCCO anyway. I was just curious so I could make a list for future orders.

Yes if you like cake-like scents and it does work like an OCCO due to the amount of cops in it.

Is BBM one of those scents that you all would say is a must have and I should simply order a full bottle of unsniffed? I haven't really tried any of the OCCO's, and I keep meaning to, but It seems like everyone is in love with this one and it sounds like it's practically an OCCO anyway. I was just curious so I could make a list for future orders.

I would say get it....to almost everything....LOL

BBM is: VANILLA, BUTTER, EGG, SUGAR, COCONUT

OCCO White is: A yummy Triple Vanilla scent

So while OCCO White is a fantastic, gooey delicious vanilla - BBM has a creamy, buttery, hint of coconut cakey kind of complexity that White does not :)

I would definitely say YES!! I am one of the few that would probably say it's not my fave by itself but I HAVE to have a bottle on hand because, for me, it is the most magical layer partner. It layers perfectly with so many scents, can boost the vanilla in scents that might have a little note you don't particularly like AND it boosts your collection that much more by adding little twists to the scents you already own.

This is a MUST HAVE in my arsenal... I use it with everthing and anything... I love this so much

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to say thanks! Since everyone was so helpful, I wound up ordering a bottle unsniffed. I'm hoping that it'll lend a new twist to my bottle of Carolyn's Man Nip especially, since the pumpkin has been reading a little squashy and flat to me. I'm excited to see how the pairing will work.

I started searching for it and thought I'd read it on here once but I can't find it again - I know Mara said that BBM is pretty much considered to be OCCO-like in terms of cops dosage, but what is the actual difference in EoW amounts?

So I just got my first ever hit today with BBM and it was a really obvious / funny one!

I only have a sample size of BBM and I love it soooo much (the smell is unbelievable, I could swim in it, I need a full bottle!). I've worn it around my guy a few times with no obvious reaction, so feeling a little crazy today, not thinking anything would really happen, I decided to dab a bit on my chest and wrists before work. Just a little bit...for me because I love the smell. Anyways...

I was walking in a busy underground pedway and I noticed a bird was trapped in the pedway. I adore birds and was worried about this little guy. I knew he wouldn't last long if someone didn't help him back outside. I saw a maintenance guy working and I told him about the bird and how I needed his help. He looked up, then immediately jumped to his feet and asked me to show him where the bird was. I did and within five minutes I had 4 guys all tripping over themselves trying to help me. They were calling the wildlife people, promising to stay with the bird until they got there, brainstorming ways they could "guide" the bird out...one of the guys was very dramatic and said that he would rather look at me than the bird, but he would watch the bird if it made me happy because I was so beautiful. It was really over the top and pretty funny! :Emoticons04263: Like something that would happen in a comedy movie, not my normal life!

I've worn other phero blends out (like LAM) to parties without any noticeable reactions, so this really surprised me...I mean, I know the science behind all of the pheros / cops and potential effects, but to see it in action was something else. BBM is a bit of a loaded gun, I'll have to be more aware of its power in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my bottle of BBM a couple of days ago, and I've taken to using it immediately. On its own, I think the BBM might be a little too sweet, but honestly, I left zero time for travel shock so I'm sure it'll be even better once I give it a wee bit of time. When I was originally picking which one to order, I was a little torn between OCCO White and BBM. But now I actually have it, I'm glad I picked BBM because it has a sense of creaminess to it. Layered next to/with other scents, it adds a new depth to them by introducing the vanilla creaminess that I so love.

Thus far, I've only layered it with Carolyn's Man Nip and Angela's Purple Pastry. With the former, it added some necessary sweetness to the pumpkin, and it made the latter very Fuzzy Wuzzy-like. Exciting! I imagine I'll tear through my BBM in no time!

• 2 months later...

So this is weird on me. I get a "flat" sweet scent. No creaminess and no cops scent. This is the first scent I've tried with coconut, so maybe that is what doesn't agree with me. Also near TOM, so maybe I will but this sample away for a few weeks and try again.

• 7 months later...
I love vanilla of all kinds, and wanted to try a "cops only" blend, so I ordered a sample of this and test drove it last night.

It is absolutely delicious! I do get delicious vanilla buttercream, somehow there's an impression of cake even though this isn't mentioned in the description (maybe my imagination supplying it for the buttercream?) and I also detected a hint of coconut for the first hour or so.

After a couple of hours and considerable body heat (*coff*) it smelled like pure vanilla extract, only sweeter. Like vanilla being stirred into some sugar. I was in vanilla lover heaven. If it's only my skin chemistry, I'll just say it's about time it managed to do something right :D It smelled soooo good!

As far as the cops go, I don't know what they smell like "unscented" so I'm not sure if I ever detected it or not. At no point did I smell anything stinky or funky or weird, so I'm assuming it was well covered!

The longevity of this one was pretty good, too. I could still smell a little vanilla on my skin after wearing overnight, but it wasn't enough that I couldn't easily cover it with another scent if I wanted. That actually leaves me with a question I hope one of you pros can answer- how long do the cops hang out on the skin? I mean, if I'm wearing them in a scented blend like this and can still smell the perfume, does this mean I'd still be broadcasting "cops vibes"? I ended up washing it off this morning because I didn't want to give that impression if I have to go out and wasn't sure if it was still effective or not ;)

Speaking of which...cops do indeed accomplish their intended purpose. This will come as no surprise to anyone here I'm sure but I thought I'd mention this in case another newbie is reading this and wondering if they're worth a try. The short answer is YES. The long answer is for my memoirs, to one day traumatize my children ^_^

• 3 months later...

I have been getting sidetracked with all of the new releases since I started using LP, But my original plan was to work my way through the permanent collection. I just ordered a bottle of this. I love Occo white and do love butter cream notes so figured going FB was safe,

This is a soft delicious scent - I'm sure you will LOVE it! Have you tried a sample or are you going unsniffed here? Can't wait to see what you think! ^_^

This one has been on my list for sooo long but with all the NRs/ LEs since I joined in July, just couldn't order before bc my head was/ is spinning.

For my recent order I was going to be 'good', and just ordered 1 FB, splurged first time on a spray in that (other) scent.

Anyhow, placed order, felt great @ my self-control, then 'ran' into this thread - and WHOOPS -had to jump back unto the website to order 2 samples of BBM bc been wanting to try since July! Anything that's a strong foodie vanilla, I'm in. And with cops, I'd better be careful as I can see myself layering this with LP Pink the minute it arrives. :Emoticons04263:

I love the bird story! And reviews are fairly consistent that Vanilla ho's must have this in our kits. :Love09751:

Edited by Beach Goddess

Wasn't sure about this one at the start. I applied it and after about 10 minutes the butter cream scent gave way to more of a Cops smell....really was thinking it one wasn't for me then the Cops faded and the butter cream returned. The Cops smell hasn't returned as of yet so I think this one is a winner. Just got a bit surprised as I don't get any Cops smell with Occo White. Glad I got a bottle to have and I think I will use it often.

Holy Moly! You had me worried for a moment! :faint: I've never had that happen...I barely smell any cops while it's wet, and once it's dried down, nada. BBM is very yummy and layerable! Hope you LOVE! :heart:

• 1 month later...

Over the holidays I wore this one while catching back up with an old classmate. We had been spending a lot of time together and getting along well when he invited me to his family's annual dinner. I went and we had a great time. The thing that caught me by surprise was a reaction he had. The dinner was several courses and there were breaks between them. So we would get up, chat with other family members or walk around outside. Each time we were away from the crowd he would kiss me. Then there was this one time when tauntingly lifted my shirt a couple of inches and kissed my stomach. Ummm, yeah, that's were the BBM was. All I could think was "wonder how that tastes?" and suddenly the yummy smell of BBM amped! It was less than two minutes later that he commented about how much pheromones boost attraction. I did NOT tell him I used them.

Now, since his comment, I'm wondering if he knows or if he thinks it's just "chemistry"? He's crazy smart. I'm really wondering if he knows. It's not really the kind of question I an ask. Uh oh, but hilarious!

I know in the past when I have found someone especially attractive I have joked it must be the pheromones - just knowing about phenomenons in general before I knew about wearing them in sents- I came across LP and using pheromes when researching love potions after a friend gave me a "love potion" that never failed to "hit" but I some how lost it- interesting thing is I'eve had amazing hits from the social pheromones but the only romantic hit has came from LP red

• 1 month later...
Guest cutie.pie

I forgot review this, don't know how, because I really love it! It's perfect foody, yummy scent... :P I get buttery cream and vanilla. I might try pairing it with Atomic mandarin :)