Evil in Carnation

luna65

Ha! Nice of you to share... so, what did YOU think of it?

I actually really like it. The scent is very unique but I think (and my friend agreed) that it is a true unisex scent. I LOVE the carnation and how it combined with the tobacco. I felt very upbeat and outgoing when I was wearing this. I have worn pheros before and know how the 'Wanted Man' blend affects me from wearing Sorcerer. My mood was really the work of the scent more than the phero blend. I can still smell the carnation but the black spices have come out more (it has been about 5 hours since applying).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually really like it. The scent is very unique but I think (and my friend agreed) that it is a true unisex scent. I LOVE the carnation and how it combined with the tobacco. I felt very upbeat and outgoing when I was wearing this. I have worn pheros before and know how the 'Wanted Man' blend affects me from wearing Sorcerer. My mood was really the work of the scent more than the phero blend. I can still smell the carnation but the black spices have come out more (it has been about 5 hours since applying).

Well, I got my Evil In Carnation back today. She decided that she loved the scent but it just doesn't last for her. I noticed that as well. It is the beta spray (100%) alcohol boosted with Wanted Man and it doesn't seem to last more than an hour or two on either of us. I will probably put some unscented DPG in this to see if it improves the wear time.

Well, I got my Evil In Carnation back today. She decided that she loved the scent but it just doesn't last for her. I noticed that as well. It is the beta spray (100%) alcohol boosted with Wanted Man and it doesn't seem to last more than an hour or two on either of us. I will probably put some unscented DPG in this to see if it improves the wear time.

It's got 5 mls of fragrance in it, rather than 10...the lightly scented version rather than the more concentrated spray. Sorry! It may be a matter of scent concentration, or chemistry, but either way, try spraying on your hair and clothes after you're all done getting dressed. The cloth should hold onto the scent all day and more.

It's got 5 mls of fragrance in it, rather than 10...the lightly scented version rather than the more concentrated spray. Sorry! It may be a matter of scent concentration, or chemistry, but either way, try spraying on your hair and clothes after you're all done getting dressed. The cloth should hold onto the scent all day and more.

I'll give that a try. My only concern is the androstenone buildup that can occur on clothes and hair (even after washing). I ran into that problem while wearing Ammo from AD until I stopped putting it on clothes. If nothing else, I know from experience that adding a bit of DPG will make it last longer. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Edited by Snoopyace

You could just get a second bottle that's just the scent. Then if you get unscented pheros, you'll have a cover.

You could just get a second bottle that's just the scent. Then if you get unscented pheros, you'll have a cover.

I was thinking he could even just add his sample size Evil to the bottle to boost it a bit...

I'd thought about just getting a regular oil based bottle of this and putting a bit into the spray version. The scent of the spray is plenty strong at first but fades quickly so I am going to try it a few times and see what I think before doing anything else yet. It does smell very good. Gonna wear it tonight to a meeting where I'm surrounded by women (unfortunately most are married) to see what kinds of reactions I get. :Hug_emoticon:

I'd thought about just getting a regular oil based bottle of this and putting a bit into the spray version. The scent of the spray is plenty strong at first but fades quickly so I am going to try it a few times and see what I think before doing anything else yet. It does smell very good. Gonna wear it tonight to a meeting where I'm surrounded by women (unfortunately most are married) to see what kinds of reactions I get. :)

This is a bit overdue but I've been busy. I was warned. :love: This really is some powerful stuff. I blasted myself with about 5 sprays of Evil In Carnation (hair and shirt) and let it dry down about 5 minutes before entering the meeting. It is held at a coffee shop type place where you can get coffee, pastries, sandwiches and such. I walk in and I'm standing in line. Two women in front of me (probably mid 40's) keep looking back and smiling. Then they strike up a conversation. About the weather, my coat, my glasses, etc. Pretty much anything they could. They didn't want to stop talking to order. So I get up to the counter and the girl behind the counter DIHL'd me. (I'd forgotten this was boosted with Wanted Man). Brought my drink around the counter instead of handing it to me. (???) Leaned in when she gave me my lemonade and told me to have a great night (I think she was trying to smell me.)

The meeting itself was chaos. We are in a room that is only about 12'-16' or so. My Carnation/phero cloud filled the room and everyone was talking over everyone else, everyone was making me the center of attention, I got two invites to dinner (seriously!) It was wild. Just total pandemonium which is actually uncommon for this group. There is normally much more focus and direction. I didn't mind all the attention, however. Oh and for the record, I did get 3 specific complements on my cologne. None of the women thought they could wear it when I asked. They all thought it was too masculine. Another friend of mine thought it was fantastic and did wear it so I do believe it is a true unisex scent.

I do have a certain woman that I'm hoping will find me irresistable when wearing this (the impetus for me buying it in the first place) and if what I've seen is any indication I think Evil in Carnation will be just the ticket to opening a door to getting to know her better.

I have to mention, I didn't think about it the first time I'd worn it but especially after this dried down (yes, bathing in it made the scent last considerably longer- a good thing) I was reminded of a barbershop circa 1900 or so. Not that I'd know what that smelled like (at least not from this incarnation) but I just 'remembered' the smell as if it was from an aftershave or something from that time. Anyone know if Carnations were used in something like aftershave or cologne from that era? Just curious because it struck me as being odd (but good). I liked this one right out of the gate but it has grown on me even more (and not just because of the reactions I've gotten) because it smells fantastic!

Snoops - 5 spritzes of Wanted Man and you might have had to peel me off of you!

Great story. Let us know how it goes when The Certain Woman gets a whiff of you.

DH tried my little sniffee of Evil Incarnation...like he needs another scent...

It reminds me of the carnation in a lapel. Traditional with a wink and an evil little grin.

I don't know about this one, but the lavender Mara used in UN was meant to evoke that kind of aura, since it has a "brisk" quality.

'Traditional with a wink and an evil little grin.' Oh yeah, that describes this!

Un always reminds me (in spirit anyway) of Old Spice or one of those 'old' aftershaves. I like Un quite a bit but this one just reminds me for some reason of of straight razors and knickerbockers. I guess I'd call it retro but in a different way from Un. I know, goofy but as long as it smells good... ^_^

I just love the way EIC works & smells too snoopyace....very long lasting carnation...I wear it and have had amazing results....Free pass on parking tickets young officer DIHL,....... waiting in a crowd to speak to college reps...A very loud announcement of " Someone smells really good out there"...when it was our turn, another loud "it's you, you smell great"... I have one w/ dominance potion....The only way I could love it more is smelling it on a hunky man !!!!

I just love the way EIC works & smells too snoopyace....very long lasting carnation...I wear it and have had amazing results....Free pass on parking tickets young officer DIHL,....... waiting in a crowd to speak to college reps...A very loud announcement of " Someone smells really good out there"...when it was our turn, another loud "it's you, you smell great"... I have one w/ dominance potion....The only way I could love it more is smelling it on a hunky man !!!!

Alriiiiiight! That is very good to know! I know that it smells incredible on a woman. I have a friend who'd borrowed this and even though the relationship is entirely platonic I was following her around because the EIC smelled so good on her. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

There is no other way to describe this than--here it goes--a "juicy" floral. That's right, a juicy floral. The carnation in this really feels like fresh-from-the-florist carnations dripping with dew. It's a sexy, spicy floral unlike any ohter floral I've tried, rounded out by the "juiciness". I take it the spiciness is from both the carnation and additional spices. Not sure it's totally me, but I'll keep my sample around.

There is no other way to describe this than--here it goes--a "juicy" floral. That's right, a juicy floral. The carnation in this really feels like fresh-from-the-florist carnations dripping with dew. It's a sexy, spicy floral unlike any ohter floral I've tried, rounded out by the "juiciness". I take it the spiciness is from both the carnation and additional spices. Not sure it's totally me, but I'll keep my sample around.

That is a great description of this! I really like the scent of this one.

• 2 months later...

This has a sweet nutty top note, underneath I can smell a bit of cinnamon and spice, perhaps nutmeg, but the sweet nutty-ness dominates. I was hoping for more carnation.

• 2 weeks later...

I have taken to the scent and find a little dab'll do me. Times when I have worn this, I have calmly gotten people to back the hell off when they try to boss me around. Ooh, and another time I wore it, I was playing with the Wii demo at work before I had to clock in and this guy sorta plopped down and asked if he could play with me. :001_tt2:

• 2 weeks later...

On first application, this was SWEET and vanilla and foody swirled with that nice carnation black-pepper bite: reminded me of La Fleur Cremeuse (in spirit only, not the actual scent).

Quickly died down to powdery peppery carnation.

I got no cinnamon at all - strange as I usually amp it like mad - must be b/c so well-blended.

Not "me", but sexy, in the sense that if a guy smelled like this I would jump him.

• 9 months later...
This may be a leetle too whup ass for me. The concept is fascinating, but I'm not feeling the scent is quite pour moi.

Sorry to hear this one didn't work for you. I have a spray of it that ultimately was given away (not into the sprays) but I really like this one and women seem to totally dig it on me. Hmmm... Might have to troll on over to the store and get me a bottle.

The tobacco amps on me in this (TG, I hate anise), gave it a proper, critical trial the other day. I will also say it made me a bit mouth-y (-ier than usual).

On first application, this was SWEET and vanilla and foody swirled with that nice carnation black-pepper bite: reminded me of La Fleur Cremeuse (in spirit only, not the actual scent).

Quickly died down to powdery peppery carnation.

I got no cinnamon at all - strange as I usually amp it like mad - must be b/c so well-blended....

It works similarly on me, but I get some cinnamon in the earlier stages. I acquired a vial of this from the lovely therapygirl, and am loving it! :001_302: I do need to try it on the ManThing soon. Gods but I love the smell of carnations.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, this is for the guys out there.

I wore this today around my GF. We'd gone shopping and then to an outdoor carnival, (felt more like the end of October than the end of April) and for pizza. Guys, if you don't mind smelling like a Boutonniere I highly recommend this stuff. Wow.

Powerful ju-ju. Even if you don't believe in casting or the power of the ingredients, just buy this and tell yourself you are just that charismatic. I put this on and immediately felt stronger, more confident and outgoing. I was phero free today so I know that it was this scent with intent. My GF was really giggly and silly today. More affectionate as well (not that she isn't a bit anyway but really touchy and goofy which isn't something she normally is). Seriously, did I mention she was giggly? My GF is in law school and it isn't in her nature to be giggly. She is more the smart, sarcastic type.

Even at the restaurant I noticed the seating hostess give me this odd evil grin as she leaned in (which was wierd) and handed me my menu. The waitress would only really talk to me and kept standing right next to me. She was almost rude to my GF to the point I had to ask if she knew our waitress. Nope. Hmmm... All in all I know I smelled great (seriously, I really like this scent) but I could 'feel' the energy around my shift when I put this on. It really does change your aura. Buy some and have fun. I did!

Edited by Snoopyace

I can't wait to lay my hands on the bottle I've purchased recently.

@Snoopyace - will you be intrigued if a woman wears this?

I had a friend who wore this a few times when I'd had this in a spray and yeah, it smells great on a woman so yes, I would be very intrigued.

• 3 months later...

Got down to test this out tonight. It's a unique scent to me. Got quite a bit of spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg/anise and some pepper. As I was sniffing my arm, some of it landed on my upper lip and it's burning now ...... guess I have to be more careful not to eat my smellies!

I have this one out today to see if I love it or not. I burned myself on my lip with Pillow Stuffing. I was trying to really inhale it in order to get a good night's rest but I sniffed and tipped it too hard and it ended up all over my mouth, then I couldn't sleep because it was burning. Got rid of some hairs though.

It seems like I'm not the only one who ended up with scent on the lips.

BTW, this has mellowed down quite a bit. I get more of the carnation now and some anise, I think, in the background.

• 2 years later...

I have the EIC and I'm glad that I was able to get my hands on some of this. The first note that really stands out is the Carnation, if you know what it smells like you can smell it right away. After some of the top notes fade a bit it turns into something a bit darker IMO and you get more of the spicier notes available.

This is really unisex and enjoyable

Loki's review reminded me to wear this. Mad for the scent - it's a super intense carnation la fleur - but the juju is way too intense for everyday - I feel too powerful to fit into my body and may burst hulk-style- not rage, just sheer power. Wow. I am vibrating, literally.

ETA just checked the original description page, holy bananas. I am not knowledgeable about magic and didn't know what this one or its notes are supposed to do. just goes to show how powerful this stuff is - it's not placebo. I felt the earth splitting under me the instant I opened the vial.

• 6 months later...

I was just gifted a sample of this and I love it! I put on a small amount and all I got was spicy sweet carnation, which I adore. After a half hour i was loving it so much that I went back and did a full on big slather and added Leather! It seemed to beg for it. After the big slather I can smell anise and below that tobacco. Those are the notes that kept me from trying it for so many years. It is slowly dying down to just carnation and spices. After reading the description and the reviews I now know why I thought it needed Leather! It is some powerful stuff.