Evil in Carnation

luna65

OMG this is such a great scent. I was lucky enough to buy this off a generous trader.

It really gives me this languid, badass feel. Hot & Spicy Carnation with a dusting of soft tobacco. It's so great!

Yes halo it wears so well with the dominant pheros. I'm doing this with Audacious today and wow!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sure it does, considering the spell it's based on!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/EvilInC/

Wow, that's it! You really captured it Luna :lol:

I've got my mojo working. This is a great scent, super stimulating on it's own. Add Aud or Leather and you really start humming along.

Edited by StacyK

As we know from the description for this scent, it contains some serious ju-ju...and just in case you forget that, the fragrance will remind you immediately. But of course this is the kind of thing I really love: dark and powerful and wicked (in other words, my Taurus aspect insisting I live out my secret fantasies of domination). This is the scent of the fiery chalice: the one who will brook no refusal, the one who is whipping her mount to victory. But to me it's got a heavy animus vibe; there is nothing soft about it. The carnation intensifies the spicy/peppery aspects of the other notes. I amped the cinnamon for quite some time before it receded into the background, which is the only part of the experience I'm not pleased about. In the vial there's actually a sweeter character, but I'm not sure what that top note is, exactly. Maybe the carnation before the cinnamon kicks in.

What's interesting to me is whenever I've needed to access my inner bitch-on-wheels, Dominance is the obvious choice, and the variants are fragrances which smooth the edges, as it were, to allow me to command with a touch of sympathetic grace. But this, this is dangerous, y'all (it's magick, after all)...if you want to be bad you'd better decide beforehand who you're going to unleash it on, because otherwise it's going to whisper in your ear that you can have your cake, eat it too, and go find another cake for later. Or, in other news, whomever bars the door is going to be a doormat so be sure to wear the pointy heels. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/666.gif

PS: if you want to keep the balance of power in your favor, don't let them near it. Because a man, for example, could wear this very well...and they know well enough how to be wicked without the benefit of serious ju-ju. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/;).gif

This one. :lol:

It's really good Luna!

and this part, lol!

.."PS: if you want to keep the balance of power in your favor, don't let them near it. Because a man, for example, could wear this very well...and they know well enough how to be wicked without the benefit of serious ju-ju. http://lovepotion.in...ons/#EMO_DIR#/;).gif.."

• 1 year later...

OMG. I've been wearing my Evil in Carnation for a couple days straight. Can't remember when or from whom I got my bottle--maybe in one of Mara's sales?--but it has aged HELLA GOOD. :666: I get more and *longer* cinnamon now, and the carnation is absolutely exquisite. There's a warmth to the whole blend, too, which I'm attributing to the cinnamon mixing with the black spices that originally didn't show up on me. That fiery thing burns off after a while, and the flowers rule clear through to the next day! And y'all know what? I'd forgotten that this was based on that Appalachian spellwork. Totally explains my...umm...attitude the last couple days. Quite useful! Heh.

:burning-heart:

I only ever had a sample of this and use extremely rarely and sparingly....an all time favorite...just thinking about it makes me feel badass. Gotta try to do a PE based on it one day....

I've often thought of having a PE done. I know Mara didn't brew this one. So she be totally redoing from scratch. I love to try her interpretation.