Drac's Pink Pumpkin Witch

sultry brunette

Lady Drac has crafted this yummy, lip-licking blend of pumpkin to stimulate fertility and prosperity, with pumpkin spice to heighten passion and lustful desire. A sprinkling of creamy sweet pinky sugar frosting opens the door to love and good fortune, while harnessing goddess energy and easing troubled relationships.

This is definitely pink. The spices in this one are the mildest of the three. The pumpkin is there, but hides behind the pink creamy topping. Wet, I wasn't sure if I would like this one. However, as it dried down the spices came forward more. The pumpkin is a dry pumpkin, not a wet sugary version. more like the pumpkin in soul food. I like this one very much.

This is definitely pink. The spices in this one are the mildest of the three. The pumpkin is there, but hides behind the pink creamy topping. Wet, I wasn't sure if I would like this one. However, as it dried down the spices came forward more. The pumpkin is a dry pumpkin, not a wet sugary version. more like the pumpkin in soul food. I like this one very much.

I did not think that I would like this one but... oh.... my..... god.... I tried to eat my lady as soon as she let me smell it on her!!! I'm not usually one to like foody smelling ones, but I absolutely adore this one!!! If anyone has an extra sample we have almost anything you'd like!!! Make an offer if you want....

I have three and 3/4 samples... Wow, they are already sold out!

I'll trade you my samples for a bottle of Neanderlicious if you are interested. You can order and have it thrown in my box and I'll ship you these four precious vials. I ordered a bottle boosted (hence the 3/4 sample) and don't need to hoard the samples if you want them.

Pop over to my trading post and let me know so we don't hijack this thread. :thumb_up11:

It's a deal!! Send me an email at tubuitar2 at yahoo dot com. I'll give and get shipping information there.

Yeah I'm saving this one till I can let Quince smell it on me...considering how he reacted to the others in the Pumpkin Trilogy, I will be NOMed as soon as he gets a whiff. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I honestly can't wait to try this...

I don't think I've ever smelled pumpkin/spice perfume, so this is my first time trying it out

From acoustic_essence's post on this thread...seems like this is a winner for the guys :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co lol

Hot my parcel today, I was so damn excited to try this out! Since I've never worn a pumpkin based- perfume.

When I applied wet, I could definately smell the spices more than anything (my nose is very sensitive to spices) and some buttery-ness. The pinkness of this perfume is not yelling "PINK" but it's more in the background holding everything together. I wasn't so sure I liked this because...I don't know, I guess I'm not used to the pumpkin smell + spices...and my skin amps on spices so I was like maybe I'll put this off in trade or something...

So anyhoo, after an hour. I kept smelling the applied spot, and it smelled soooo nice. Yes I can smell the spices (not so much now) but its sweeter and more cakey + frosying...wow I guess the dry down makes a huge difference. I can see people drooling over this! I'm happy I got a bottle!! I like! My first pumpkin perfume lol

• 4 weeks later...

This is the only one of the Pumpkin Trilogy that smells like it's supposed to, rather than merely spice-o-rama, on me. Pumpkin cupcake with thick sugary icing. Naturally my delicious man loved it, started calling me "Cupcake" again and whispered naughty descriptions of just how I would be frosted, and...oh whoops, there I go again. Sorry! :001_302:

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! LUNA! Your soooooo naughty!!!!

Your also making me EXTREMELY excited for my stuff to arrive (this mutha load is takin longer than usual, and I dont blame the girls one bit).

Frosted, eh? WEll I'LL BE........HEEHEE!!!!!!! :lol:

ps-Acoustic Essence! Your avatar might be the cutest avvie in the history of LP! Baby white Tigers! Awwww!

Edited by cheeseburger79

• 4 months later...

I think I'm in love. This is a bakery-fresh pumpkin cupcake with a generous dollop of pink sugared frosting, and it's just making me crave such a thing more and more with each smell. The pumpkin is smooth and fruity and blends beautifully with the pink sugar and buttercream, and the spices are just right and not overpowering. Final verdict: pink+pumpkin= :magicstick:

• 2 months later...

Eternally grateful to Sultry Brunette for my bottle of this. Invi hit it on the head: a very buttery pumpkin cupcake, still hot, covered with PINK frosting. I want to cover my entire person with this...but must hoard.....

Eternally grateful to Sultry Brunette for my bottle of this. Invi hit it on the head: a very buttery pumpkin cupcake, still hot, covered with PINK frosting. I want to cover my entire person with this...but must hoard.....

Isn't it divine? I do wonder if there are any recipes out there for this sort of thing but I don't suppose it would hurt to go by a "normal" pumpkin cupcake recipe and do some experimenting with cotton candy sugar and/or flavoring and maybe also a bit of berry flavoring in the batter and frosting...oh great I'm making myself drool now. :party:

Edited by Invidiana

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been so curious about this one, what with people constantly begging for its return and the numerous similar ones Mara has created. I finally snagged a vial of the original pink pumpkin bakery scent. It's pumpkin cake, as others have described. Very, very creamy, like someone either dumped a lot of half and half in the batter or covered it with a thick, lightly whipped cream frosting. Its pinkness is similar to the pink of LP Pink. Compared to Unreasonable Pumpkin (which I think I prefer) is not as bright and tart and spicy as that one (maybe due to mellowing as it has aged...?), but still fabulously yum in its own right. Glad to have my vial to admire in the vault!

• 1 month later...

I know this is GGG, but I just got one off the trade thread and I'm in love! It's more pink frosting than spicy pumpkin. But I like that the pumpkin still makes its presence known in the background... Its definitly not a pumpkin-y as Unreasonable Pumpkin. The one i have is boosted with Sexology and covers wonderfully.

I ordered a pink pumpkin bakery PE a couple weeks ago so it'll be fun to compare!