New Releases for JULY 2009

I have order and I can't wait to smell all the goodies.

What did you end up ordering? I got Sand Witch unsniffed and two PEs

Oooh the Flood control has been changed! When did that happen?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even a little bit. It seems I've been indoctrinated into the TRUE BLOOD coven. Have been watching Season 1 on DVD, rationing them out lest I devour the entire season in one sitting. It was also inspired by a show from the 90s, AMERICAN GOTHIC, featuring one of my all-time favorite villains, Sheriff Lucas Buck...that's "Buck." With a "B." If you haven't seen that show, it's available on DVD. Well worth a look.

I remember that show, that kid w/the REAL southern accent, Lucas Black was in it, sadly it was short-lived.

OK, bak to my perfume lovin self, I need bottle of mothership, sounds like something that I've been wanting. Is this breakfast cereal thing anything like ream of wheat? Also should probably have a bottle of canary faery and samples of the rest. Need to try temple of teh goddess too.

LOL, I was thinking it's supposed to smell like either Trix or maybe Fruity Pebbles, but not so much fruiity as just sweet. Possibly Cocoa Puffs.

*edit*

Oh wait, it just came to me...I bet it smells like KIX! :hi215:

Edited by luna65

OK, bak to my perfume lovin self, I need bottle of mothership, sounds like something that I've been wanting. Is this breakfast cereal thing anything like ream of wheat? Also should probably have a bottle of canary faery and samples of the rest. Need to try temple of teh goddess too.

YAY! Glad to hear hun! ENjoy smelling fantastic, you are FABULOUS! Loving the new avi :hi215:

I'm heavily debating on ordering an OCCO or two or holding off for another order since I have so many cop scents now. LAM, BAM, EOW and a few others that have cops in them (phero amped and unscented pheros). I *almost* feel guilty about the amount of cops I've gotten used to wearing out in public.

yeah I don't think it's a fruity sent, but there was cocoa mentioned, either way I can't wait.. but I'll have to cause i don't' have money to spend on it right now lol...

And thanks, curious, it's kind of an old picture of me, well maybe like a year ago hehe

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

yeah u don't think it's a fruity sent, but there was cocoa mentioned, either way I can't wait.. but I'll have to cause i don't' have money to spend on it right now lol...

And thanks, curious, it's kind of an old picture of me, well maybe like a year ago hehe

Great picture IFF!

Luna and Quin - very close with your guesses re Mother Ship! :)

It's like the milk that's left over when sweetened with breakfast cereals of that sort...a 'pablum' kind of vibe with very subtle hints of vanilla, chocolate and citrus/fruity tartness. (Fairy Lure was intended to remind one of a "creamsicle"!)

Anyway, came on to say that all the expanded descriptions are now up and running. Sorry it took so long - this little sale we've been running has been a real time hog!

:pig2:

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Well, I'm a month behind on orders. I could not limit myself to the sampler pack sadly. As long as I do not order more than once a month. All should be well. It is hard, I'm addicted to H&S. I'm finding it to be a suitable replacement for popularity potion.

Edited by Beccah1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh My Gosh. I got my last order that included the July samplers and OMG!!! I cant decide which big bottle to get because they are all incredible so iam going to have to get another sampler. One of everything! hehehe :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by AncientGoddess