New Releases for JULY 2009

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked for Lavender,a non foody vanilla and powdered sugar.

I cant wait to try it!YUM!

mmmm...hints...imagine the Goddess, creamy skin and red curls tumbling down her back...her skin is warm with love-making, the honey-musk scent close to her breasts, a warm vanilla swirling with her movements...wafting above, exotic incense...

(((sighs)))) Im gonna be broke again this month..... :J001:

]

OK -

First of all - I want some OCCO. Of whatever flavor - because in the end - cheez is cheez.

And it's effective so WTF? If it works - quit complainin'.

Second - Ok - I get I have had a lousy stinking miserable month between the dog dying and multiple international trips. Seriously. I get it. I've been in a very unShelly-like funk grieving my dog.

Get it.

Yea, actually, I totally get it. I just lost my beloved 14 year old best buddy and companion, and littermate to my poor struggling diabetic cat. I really, really do get it, and I'm VERY sorry you lost your furbaby.

That being said, dear Shelly, you totally MIS-interpreted my comment. Take a breath, and re-read for context. NO ONE was calling you frigid. My comment was in reply to Luna's humorous comment, and most of the other LP board posters who replied understood it to be just that - a joke based on "absurdity" or "unlikeliness". Your lustful and lust-inspiring potions to date themselves would speak otherwise. That is exactly the point of my comment.

]

But Chaste and Frigid? FU. That insult is quite enough to dig my miserable and pouty Middle Aged Cougar Butt off the LP monitoring board to say that was TRULY a cheap shot and someone - someone better take that back before I knock them down and take their lunch money.

Just sayin'.

P*ss off. That's all.

Frigid.

Yeah. I'll show you frigid...

Mr. Shelly prays for mercy and you say Frigid - even in the same flippin' sentence with my name.

Fooey.

Some girlfriends you are.

Ok - that diatribe over -

First of all - let me say Beth - of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid fame - a friend. So Beth - while I know you lurk- take a bow. That little PE was a stroke of genius. IM me tomorrow - I'm going into the Shelly B Frigid Protection program. You know how to find me.

Second - Shelly B's Waves of Lust - HONEY BASED - DUH. Luna's F'ble Gourmand description remains. Then I thought of my first love - the one that made me so insanely crazy with lust I'd have done nearly anything for him. In public. Despite Catholic Guilt. And the thing that captured that moment was hot sand, waves, Hawaiin Tropic - and the tackiest '80's high legged low cut one piece you can imagine. Actually - after the Borat movie = I may have seen it again recently - just in lime green rather than BLUE. And FTLOG (For the love of God) STOP picturing it. Seriously. Stop.

That said - Waves of Lust - is Honey based - Coconut, Orange Blossom and as many and the right kinds of dirty musks - as our kind Mara and Danna deem appropriate. To mimic the effects of mindless, hormonal, teenage lust.

Frigid. Grrrr. Seriously? Going to hell for that.

I am 48!!!! I hate saying that outloud..... :)

I live in NJ by the beach.....

Oh Ok. Wow lucky you. I wish I lived right by the beach. I go down to New Jersey every weekend though. My sweetie and I go down the shore. We'll for the past 2 weeks we have been and had such an amazing time. I love the beach! :flutterby-mad:

Fawn, girll you need to OWN it!! 48 is a FABULOUS age! You're wise, you know what feels good and you need to be confident enough to WORK it girl! I LOVE my 40's, and I think that 50's may be just as cool. I think aging is only sad when you lose your groove (I did that in my late 20's and 30's). I am getting it back now and LOVE where I am and who I'm gonna be when I grow up!

Oh Ok. Wow lucky you. I wish I lived right by the beach. I go down to New Jersey every weekend though. My sweetie and I go down the shore. We'll for the past 2 weeks we have been and had such an amazing time. I love the beach! :flutterby-mad:

Summer Rules............

Your name should be Young Goddess by your birth date....LOL

Summer Rules............

Your name should be Young Goddess by your birth date....LOL

hehehehhee ya. Iam 26. Still young. I know! So far i wont lie my 20's haven't been the greatest. It's been a difficult time for me thus far through my 20's. At this very moment though things are starting to pick up but between 22-25 things were difficult in all ways mentally, psychologically, emotionally and etc...I feel like iam going through a transition or something. Iam glad that things are starting to progress though. :)

Fawn, girll you need to OWN it!! 48 is a FABULOUS age! You're wise, you know what feels good and you need to be confident enough to WORK it girl! I LOVE my 40's, and I think that 50's may be just as cool. I think aging is only sad when you lose your groove (I did that in my late 20's and 30's). I am getting it back now and LOVE where I am and who I'm gonna be when I grow up!

Thanks TG, I needed that pep talk...I had a run-in w/ an old friend a year ago....We were hugging and talking, I told her she looked great (she had lost some weight), her reply to me was...look at you ...it was just scathing, as she is 5 yrs younger than me...It really took the wind out of my sails...I remebered why she is an old friend, and will never be a current one...LOL....I am getting my groove back slowly by surely....and the support I get here on the forum, is the best....the reaction w/ men and LP's is hurting either...LOL

Edited by FAWN

Honey, keep it up! Don't let what anybody says get in the way of you being at the top of your game! Think of things that are so easy for us now that seemed unobtainable in our twenties: not giving a shit what anyone says, multitasking, knowing when to stop drinking, knowing what you're capable of, MULTIPLE ORGASMS!!!!!!! Forties ROCK!!!! And the fifties are gonna be better! There is something to be said for wisdom and experience...and mystery.

Honey, keep it up! Don't let what anybody says get in the way of you being at the top of your game! Think of things that are so easy for us now that seemed unobtainable in our twenties: not giving a shit what anyone says, multitasking, knowing when to stop drinking, knowing what you're capable of, MULTIPLE ORGASMS!!!!!!! Forties ROCK!!!! And the fifties are gonna be better! There is something to be said for wisdom and experience...and mystery.

wow ya sounds like it. I guess its true what they say life really begins in middle age huh?

I am 48!!!! I hate saying that outloud..... :)

-1- There are ladies here older than you I bet who are enjoying being fabulous and scandalous. :020105~21:

-2- But also, think about it...those of us here in our forties are doing our very best to enjoy it to the fullest, so get on the bus, girlfriend. *beep beep*

Edited by luna65

MULTIPLE ORGASMS!!!!!!! Forties ROCK!!!! And the fifties are gonna be better! There is something to be said for wisdom and experience...and mystery.

:thumb_up11::020105~21:

I agree w/ you, but that is my favorite part..... :)

Edited by FAWN

Just placed my Sample Pack order. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I know its a lil early probably but I can't help myself. :lovebuggy:

Yea, actually, I totally get it. I just lost my beloved 14 year old best buddy and companion, and littermate to my poor struggling diabetic cat. I really, really do get it, and I'm VERY sorry you lost your furbaby.

That being said, dear Shelly, you totally MIS-interpreted my comment. Take a breath, and re-read for context. NO ONE was calling you frigid. My comment was in reply to Luna's humorous comment, and most of the other LP board posters who replied understood it to be just that - a joke based on "absurdity" or "unlikeliness". Your lustful and lust-inspiring potions to date themselves would speak otherwise. That is exactly the point of my comment.

katz hon ,your an angel-bunny.

there *is* no other way to take you!

your clever wit

(you beat me to that,btw, i was thinking the same thing!)

got read too quickly in this thread.

This is the thread where we are all skimming over FAST to see if discriptions are being announced....

your sarcasm was skimmed over was all.

it was very cute.

heh I never once thought for a moment that katz's comment meant anything catty (no pun intended) towards shelly...

the estrogen here sometimes...

(yes I am female)

I'm sorry about your dog though Shelly really :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Just placed my Sample Pack order. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I know its a lil early probably but I can't help myself. :lovebuggy:

it's okay we all get tempted at one point!

Think of things that are so easy for us now that seemed unobtainable in our twenties: not giving a shit what anyone says

That is my favorite one!! Well, except the multi-orgasmic part....

My late thirties were better than my twenties, and my forties (so far) have been even better! I can't wait to see what the future brings!

Yep...and TG is the hippest, coolest, hot mama I know...and I like her style

You rock TG

Dolly you are the bomb lady...and what you say about the forties, and orgasms...life can't be sweeter, I know that which I speaketh...having way better sex than my twenties and thirties...hell, sex now is just down right uninhibited andfun!

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

hehehehhee ya. Iam 26. Still young. I know! So far i wont lie my 20's haven't been the greatest. It's been a difficult time for me thus far through my 20's. At this very moment though things are starting to pick up but between 22-25 things were difficult in all ways mentally, psychologically, emotionally and etc...I feel like iam going through a transition or something. Iam glad that things are starting to progress though. :woohoonaner2gy:

I know what you mean. I'm 28, & it almost feels like 20s have been worse than teen years. Not quite as sulky, yet no parents to guide you :)

I'm 50 and still 'got it', they say 60 is the new 40, so by calculations, I'm 30 !!

but when I do hit 60...I think that's gonna sting just a little too much more than I'd like it to :)

Thanx everyone for knocking some sense into my silly a**,

Everyone is right and I am now getting on the bus and owning & Rockin being FABULOUS 48, slathered w/ LP's for x-tra courage. Wait till I get back @ work and smoke the young girl who is evil to me, cause the sheriff she has a crush on flirts w/ me..He already asked me to have an affair w/ him. But I have a DH @ home whom I adore. I have not tried Pheros @ work, cause it's a mostly male envir. I'm gonna go OCCO his 28 yr old butt!!! And watch him :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I'm 50 and still 'got it', they say 60 is the new 40, so by calculations, I'm 30 !!

but when I do hit 60...I think that's gonna sting just a little too much more than I'd like it to :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

ah Liz ... one of my hottest friends is a sultry 66 ... it's all about the Attitude (and good skincare, in her case!)

You all rock! I had a really crappy day and reading this had me laughing. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I am in my early 30's and am soooo happy to be out of the 20's! Lookin' forward to the future...

As for the July releases... yowza! I was just telling my husband how I had too many and was going to limit myself to just the samples and one bottle a month. I am not sure if I can do it... SELF-CONTROL (i haz none)...

I also didn't realize I had been around for a year! I just had to reorder my annual sampler subscription (best deal ever)... No wonder I have a chest full of LPs that is causing my dresser to bow! LOL

Arrrrrrgh! I woke up today with the first sniffles of a no-good, very-bad head cold which, because of my work enviroment, is going to stick around anywhere between 3 weeks - 3 months.

New releases. Makes me cry.