New Releases for JULY 2009

No way! It can't be Monday!

Tomorrow is Friday the 31st, the LAST day of July! They have to give us the descriptions before August for sure...right?

Good thought! Me thinks we are runnning thew ladies ragid with this sale ^_^

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* I wish it could be earlier than monday ^_^

Me too. I've got enough money saved for at least two bottles but I know there's at least five that I'll need/want. So it would be better to see the descriptions to know if there's more....

Edited by SWBookworm

Me too. I've got enough money saved for at least two bottles but I know there's at least five that I'll need/want. So it would be better to see the descriptions to know if there's more....

yep, me got enough moola for 2 bottles too. But I think I'm going to want to try some samples first ^_^ *sigh*

*sigh* you're right prettythings, I think monday will be it and it's very kind of you to get stuff for your sissy!! :)

She really likes when I send her samples and bottles I no longer use. She uses them as perfume, in the bath. So I was thinking of maybe candles this time for her birthday. Her birthday is not until November, so I'm planning ahead.

She really likes when I send her samples and bottles I no longer use. She uses them as perfume, in the bath. So I was thinking of maybe candles this time for her birthday. Her birthday is not until November, so I'm planning ahead.

aww you are the sweetest thing ever! I wish I was that nice to my sister lol (I'm so evil) lol kidding kidding - (well maybe not ;) lol)

Candles would actually be awesome. I can see some candles and some bath/body products wrapped in a clear cellophane with a nice ribbon :)

No way! It can't be Monday!

Tomorrow is Friday the 31st, the LAST day of July! They have to give us the descriptions before August for sure...right?

Yes they will. I know they will. Is okay having sale is so worth waiting for new releases.

In the search for Black Candy the OCCO descrip. came up ! They sound FABU!

|YAY!!!! I have been madly checking for the PE (I want the lavender one Ajia :) )

Off to search for OCCO!!!

Oh, I'm definitely getting Red Shield, and White Shield!

Thank you for the heads up hun!!

I'm thinking about the white and pink shield whee!

OOOOOH, I have to have the black and the purple.....

Betcha we get the descriptions today. It's still Friday, it isn't the weekend yet. I

Don't understand how you "search" for descriptions either. Someone please explain...

If you go to the Gift Shoppe and click on New Releases, then use the search box at the top and enter your search term. You could use SHIELD and you'll see the OCCO description.

They look FAB. I want a sampler of all the OCCOs, wouldn't that be great?

Hey, I did pretty good guessing the first 6 (except for the Blue)...but, there are MOAR! Yay Green and Violet!

Totally on Blue but thinking might need White as well. I'm on a vanilla kick! A sampler pack of all of them would be great though! <hint, hint>

I'm pulled mainly to black, blue, green ------and dang it I gotta say white! (hey at least I cut a FEW!)

But I NEEDS Black,Blue and Green I'm sure.

And white too. :D

I'm pulled mainly to black, blue, green ------and dang it I gotta say white! (hey at least I cut a FEW!)

But I NEEDS Black,Blue and Green I'm sure.

And white too. :D

lol @ cheezie. I needs everything that sounds yummy, ha.

OMG it's like you made the Blue just for me! :D

(And I'm going to believe that no matter what. :D )

I'm with you on that one!! I think Blue will be my 'go-to'!!

If you go to the Gift Shoppe and click on New Releases, then use the search box at the top and enter your search term. You could use SHIELD and you'll see the OCCO description.

They look FAB. I want a sampler of all the OCCOs, wouldn't that be great?

Funny enough you can also search under OCCO.

It may not be a bad idea to get a group of 5 together and split all of these. A sample from each bottle. Anyone interested in that, if the ladies dont offer anything?

There are four OCCOs that look good to me. Red, white, Pink and Gold. But I'm iffy on the white because certain vanillas go awry on me or just disappear. So sad <_<

Every time I try to stop collecting, they come out with new ones that make it darn near impossible. The only thing that saves me these days is that there are a lot of notes that don't work on me or I just plain don't care for on me. I guess that's a good thing for my wallet.