Heya

Robert

Hello! I'm Robert, from Texas. I work in retail (boo) and love British comedies (yay), reading the Fullmetal Alchemist manga, and singing along to the radio, however off-key. I have been recently working hard on self-improvement by getting into shape, breaking outta my shell, etc...I grew up in the closet with a soldier father and bible-thumping mother. Good friends and pheromones have been a blessing and hope to find some cool scents too! :D

Welcome, Robert!

:D

Hey, have you ever seen Wooster & Jeeves? We like British comedies too, and this one has been recommended. I've been reading the books, which I love, and thinking of ordering the DVD set.

Glad to have you here!

Welcome, Robert!

:emot103:

Hey, have you ever seen Wooster & Jeeves? We like British comedies too, and this one has been recommended. I've been reading the books, which I love, and thinking of ordering the DVD set.

Glad to have you here!

Thanks! No, I haven't seen it. I love Absolutely Fabulous, The Catherine Tate Show, and who can forget classics like Are You Being Served? with poor Mrs. Slocombe's pussy. :D

Welcome Robert! Nice to see another man around!!

I want to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Also, I am looking for some suggestions on a scent. I tend to prefer subtle spicy, woodsy smells to hit-you-over-the-head fruity, flowery smells. I love using pheromones, but the ones I use either reek of BO or make me smell like a girl.

Edited by Robert

I want to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Also, I am looking for some suggestions on a scent. I tend to prefer subtle spicy, woodsy smells to hit-you-over-the-head fruity, flowery smells. I love using pheromones, but the ones I use either reek of BO or make me smell like a girl.

Have you looked through the men's scents in the Gift Shoppe? Woodland Man sounds like something right up your alley. Sorcerer also sounds like it'd work... I think there's a men's sample pack you can get at this link. Try them all and let us know what you think! My guy doesn't go for scents, but I just got Elementary and think it would smell really nice on him. I may try it myself!

Welcome Robert!

I have Full Metal Alchemist the movie...but let me say that the series is better than the movie!

:)

oh, i loved the anime, but it differs from the manga, which is still ongoing. hehe...getting nerdy. ^^.gif

They do custom-blended private editions here. I haven't ordered one of my own design yet but I have samples/bottles of other peoples that are really fabulous.

Anyway, if you have an idea of what notes you want it is something to consider.

What pheros make you smell like a girl? Are you talking about scents that accompany them or the pheros themselves?

Yes! Hello and Welcome! You will definetly find BOTH good friends and good scents here. As well as OPEN MINDS! Sounds like a strict upbringing, I'm glad you busted out of that shell!!

Enjoy our forum and have fun here! I look forward to talkin to ya more, darlin! Have a good one!

Lori :lol:

They do custom-blended private editions here. I haven't ordered one of my own design yet but I have samples/bottles of other peoples that are really fabulous.

Anyway, if you have an idea of what notes you want it is something to consider.

What pheros make you smell like a girl? Are you talking about scents that accompany them or the pheros themselves?

i guess it is the combination of the pheromones, fragrances, and my body chemistry. for example, i love instant honesty, but, on me, some people have asked if i am wearing a female fragrance.

Thanks! No, I haven't seen it. I love Absolutely Fabulous, The Catherine Tate Show, and who can forget classics like Are You Being Served? with poor Mrs. Slocombe's pussy. :rockon:

:o

OMG! I love Eddy & Patsy! And I still watch reruns of Are You Being Served? I love the ever changing colors of Mrs. Slocombe's hair!

Hi Robert, and welcome!! What did you think of Life on Mars?

that's the cop in a coma yet back in time one, right? haven't really watched that one. but who likes doctor who and torchwood? i have had impure thoughts about the doctor and captain jack. 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Edited by Robert

If you ever hear of a source for the original Life on Mars on DVD, please let me know!! I really enjoyed the US version as well, but I missed about 1/2 of the British version, and I'd love to see if in it's entirety.

but who likes doctor who and torchwood? i have had impure thoughts about the doctor and captain jack. 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Oh Captain My Captain...lol! Admittedly I watch Torchwood pretty much for the hijinks rather than the aliens. Jack and Ianto have perfect chemistry! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Welcome welcome! Glad to have you hear. I reccomend the male sampler pack. It will give you a bit of everything and the ladies will let you choose the ones you want. If you find a scent that has no pheros in it, you can add any phero blend to it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :funnyanimation17:

well, i decided upon a sample of teddy man for my first order. it sounds masculine, yet not intimidating, which i figured is worth a shot.

Teddyman is wonderful. I love torchwood,dr.who, sara chronicles(?). Do you ever watch the Mighty Boosh(sunday nights, adultswim which is cartoon network during the day)?